• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlanta |OT| Donald Glover's New Show For FX - Tuesdays 10/9c

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
God dammit I forgot to set my shit to record. Is it showing again later tonight?

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh shit this is good? Definitely have to catch is sometime. I've missed Donald

Ivan 3414

Really? I'm getting the -a, -as

Actually I did notice it was spelled with the er in one scene, I stopped paying attention after that until I read your post and started checking again, and sure enough they were ending in -a. Lol seems like it was a slip up. Then again I'm not really in a sober mind state right now

vypek

No moving, you just leave and don't come back

true

Actually I did notice it was spelled with the er in one scene, I stopped paying attention after that until I read your post and started checking again, and sure enough they were ending in -a. Lol seems like it was a slip up. Then again I'm not really in a sober mind state right now

I might watch it back cause it definitely is possible it had the -er in at least one instance. I've seen it in some shows before even when it should have been -a

Batmans vengeance is coming next week 👀

You can't order a kids meal as an adult?

lol this exchange made me actually laugh out loud on the preview.

but you can order it as an adult

Also is the general implication that Al didn't shoot that one dude but Earn actually did it? Al doesn't feel like he actually did it. Either that or he feels guilty about how much influence he has right now.

Pretty sure its the latter. The opening top down shot shows the Al firing the gun.

vypek

Yeah, but then why --

...yeah.

Also is the general implication that Al didn't shoot that one dude but Earn actually did it? Al doesn't feel like he actually did it. Either that or he feels guilty about how much influence he has right now.

Batman didn't really care about being stealthy, doesnt matter his face was seen, just needs to make sure he gets the info he needs. He might not be the one who is supposed to do the hit.

I think Al shot. Not really sure if that first sequence is supposed to be real or not because Earn seemed like he knew something was off or something.

Ross61

Yeah, but then why --

...yeah.

Pretty much the latter. All that fame that come with that kinda stuff isn't what it's cracked up to be. This was a pretty realistic response.

Top Bottom