• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Horror Story: ? |OT| We know nothing about this season

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

American Horror Story season 6 premieres tonight, September 14 at 10/9c on FX. Next to nothing has been revealed about this season: not the setting, theme, or even title, so there's not much to include in this OT. In lieu of relevant content, I've decided to just post pictures of that dog.

American Horror Story is an anthology horror drama series created and produced by Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. The Emmy® and Golden Globe® winning franchise is from Twentieth Century Fox Television.

Confirmed cast

• Sarah Paulson
  • Cuba Gooding Jr.
  • Angela Bassett
  • Lily Rabe
  • Andre Holland
  • Adina Porter
  • Evan Peters
  • Kathy Bates
  • Denis O'Hare
  • Chaz Bono
  • Cheyenne Jackson
  • Lady Gaga
  • Wes Bentley

Teasers

One of these reveals the true setting of the season. The rest are red herrings.

Previous seasons

Murder House said:
1KZNYmm.jpg

Asylum said:

Coven said:

Freakshow said:

Hotel said:

PbuWUkK.png

BkMogul

I think this is one of the most unique marketing techniques in a long time. Only watched an episode or two over the years it's been on, but I'll be tuning in tonight.

Hope this season is OK. Hotel had some good moments that make me feel that this show can still do some things well. It could be a static screen for the whole season and would still be better than freak show though.

How did season 5 turn out? I tried watching the first 6 episodes of it and it didn't do anything for me, so I stopped watching.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I watched all of the teasers and there is a lot of rural America imagery - cornfields, crops, pitchforks and other farm tools, etc. Also there are quite a few bugs in several of them.

inb4 it is actually an elaborate hoax for the new gaga music video, which will last only 4 minutes and will be repeated to fill the 1hr slot

Omg thought I wouldn't find this thread before it starts. I'm in it! Tried to look at the tv guide for info but nothing just "Chapter 1" please be good.

One thing is for sure from those teasers, I would fucking LOVE for them to make a 50's/60's B-Movie season like that chick getting dragged into the lake by the creature. Holy shit that would just make my day.

This'll be up on Hulu tomorrow right? Gonna kill me not being able to watch it with GAF, especially since the theme is such a huge surprise. I bet when I log on to wherever it's streaming it'll be spoiled for me immediately by the thumbnail or something like Daredevil's costume was on the Netflix page ;___;

Edit: Wait what the hell Hulu only has Season 1-4? Is it gonna be streaming online anywhere!?!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Ha, thats very cool. Haven't watched the show in a bit but doing a mystery season is great!!!

Skatterd

I read the rules of that contest and it was worded "guess the teaser that most reflects the premiere episode"

I really think this is an anthology and every teaser was accurate.

Top Bottom