• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justice League - Comic-Con Sneak Peek

Mariolee

Ya'll are too fast.

Trailer looked good. Ezra Miller is actually pretty funny, and even though that disappearing joke has been done a few times already I still laughed.

Much better than the trailer/teaser/whatever they released earlier this year. Doesn't seem as dark or even as green-screeny as what we've seen so far. It looks good.

Now, here's hoping it actually is.

Looks better than the previous trailers but I have never really liked any of Zack Syder's movies so I'll remain cautious but slightly optimistic. I love Jeremy Irons as Alfred such a great casting choice <3

I liked it as a whole, but it kind of feels like the action and the joking stuff are from two completely different movies, what with the way each is shot and colored.

Magwik

Banned
It felt and looked too much Marvel-y. I didn't like it.

huh?
It reminds me a lot of the animated film Justice League: War, minus Green Lantern at least.
tumblr_mztybav4M41r33r0fo1_r2_400.gif

They also made a Lantern reference thank god

Mobius 1

Cast looks great, hope Cavill can do more with Superman this time than just scowl and look like someone farted around him.

BY2K

Membero Americo
I'm sorry but the bullet Wonder Woman dodges would have never hit her even if she hadn't dodged.

This is Uwe Bolls levels of bad directing.

Top Bottom