• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hearing Voices at the local arcade..

Liberty4all

Banned
042_sinistar.jpg

Correct answer.

RUN RUN COWARD

MoGamesXNA

Unconfirmed Member
Hearing Arnie's voice booming out the following lines from the T2 pinball machine is one of my strongest arcade era memories:

"Judgement Day"

"Payback Time"

"Take your best shot"

"Great shot"

By far the greatest pinball table of all time.

T2Flyer_0001.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Iuzzolino! from NBA Jam

and the enemies dying sound in the Spiderman arcade game

Body On The Top Rope! - Wrestlefest

Cowabunga..Fire!

EXGN

MvC2: "I wanna take you for a ride" and "Air Hyper Viper Beam"
Crazy Taxi: "Hey hey hey, lets go make some craaaaaaaaaazy money. HERE. WE. GO!" followed by the Offspring song.

J0dy77

Great thread, reading some of the replies is bringing back a ton of nostalgia and memories of the Arcades on the Jersey boardwalk.

Thought this was going to be about a ghost haunting an abandoned arcade.

Me too. That would have been hype!

"Come on down to Astro Fun Arcade for the SlaughterHouse Brawl XIV! Right on 123rd street and Clark! We got ghosts, we got frame traps, we got the hypest tourneys! Ectoplasma shit, son!"

October 29-31st.

Simpson's arcade, Bart and Lisa yelling "WAAAAH WAH WAAAAAAAH WAH WAH WAAAAAAAAH" for their team-up move.
Ha! I remember that vividly, just experienced a total recall of that games sounds!

Me too. That would have been hype!

"Come on down to Astro Fun Arcade for the SlaughterHouse Brawl XIV! Right on 123rd street and Clark! We got ghosts, we got frame traps, we got the hypest tourneys! Ectoplasma shit, son!"

October 29-31st.
Ha HA! If anythings gonna bring back the popularity of arcades its ectoplasma s***, son!

thefro

"Rock and Bowl!" (doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, etc.)

Probably about the only other one I can remember is "OPERATION WOLF".

Most of the arcades I was in either had the volume really low or high on all the machines.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
By far the greatest pinball table of all time.

Not even close.

312Io.jpg

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination."
"ARE YOU READY TO BATTLE?"
"There is madness in town square."
"This clock...is worth millions."
"I'm Talky Tina. Here's your extra ball!"
"DON'T TOUCH THE DOOR!"
"A most unusual camera."
"This shot requires skill...super skill."
"Deal with the devil at your own risk...in the Twilight Zone."
"POWERBALLLL!"

Colossus yell was awesome to imitate and still is

Also any commentary from Cruis'n USA/World has been pretty memorable, along with 99% of the stuff everyone else has already said

EDIT: And everything Tim Kurkjian did voice stuff for: Blitz, NBA Jam, etc

Top Bottom