• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kouriozan

Quote for new page
Fully potted :
((300 SPR + 149 (100% SPR of his song)) / 2) * 0.5 mod + 20 = 132.25 on 3 turns -> 44 MP per turns
That's not even counting the MAG stat (it's 10% of the mag stat for healing calculation)

If you want more info on healing formula : http://exvius.gamepedia.com/Mechanics#Healing works for both HP and MP

Skill Base Healing + (0.5 * Unit SPR + 0.1 * Unit MAG) * (Skill Modifier / Magic Coefficient) -> You get the "mod" here

Then you add that to Ramza's skill :

AoE +100% ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR while Singing (3 Turns) & AoE ~1150 HP Heal w/ 8x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns & AoE ~20 MP Heal w/ 0.5x Mod while Singing split over 3 Turns

Nikokuno

Wait, we get Lapis for redoing FF3?

So what you are telling me, a team of Rem, Ling, and Noctis will be invic.

She's really good, she can cure and dispel ailments, she hits hard with magic and physical (with her hybrid skill), I'm not a theory craft/meta guy but I would trade my DKC + Yun for her lol...

Feep

Banned
Is Ramza better than Minfilia? I like Minfilia's huge single-target buffs and elemental resistances, but I suppose I could just make a Bar-whatever-a materia, too. I know Ramza apparently gets super dope after his ability awakening, but what about now?

Lyrian

Definitely ready to get some story lapis tomorrow. Anyone know if any good items open up via exploration/vault/silver chests?

From Reddit:

Reddit said:
silver chest from all of this continent exploration and town (Part 1 & 2)

Exploration :

Flame Shield Recipe
Golden Blade Recipe
Betelgeuse Recipe
DEF+20%

Town :

Circlet Recipe
Golden Shield Recipe

edit : DEF+20% is not a recipe

That's both parts, so only half of that is available tomorrow. In any case, none of that is terribly exciting. More exciting would be the Fat Chocobo for Gronoa, but that won't be available for another month (Genji Shield, Curaja materia).

NomarTyme

From Reddit:

That's both parts, so only half of that is available tomorrow. In any case, none of that is terribly exciting. More exciting would be the Fat Chocobo for Gronoa, but that won't be available for another month (Genji Shield, Curaja materia).

Guess I'll be collecting lapis.

Shouta

Interesting that ELT for this Type-0 event is 25 EN but gives you double the currency of the 13 EN versions. You get 1 EN off. lol

Lyrian

Interesting that ELT for this Type-0 event is 25 EN but gives you double the currency of the 13 EN versions. You get 1 EN off. lol

26 EN doesn't divide evenly into the 100 EN potions in the shop.

Don't want to make the math too hard there for most Global players :)

Curiously though, the whole bot scandal is distracted the player base away the issue of being starved of runs in this event. They aren't earning any less than before (ignore bonus mobs, in which case Global is earning less because the rare appearance rate was kept the same as before), but have had their effective playtime in the event halved unless they refresh.

Will be interesting to see if the trend continues, as this is the complete opposite of what most gacha games are doing these days.

Celegus

I hope it does, the 25 nrg makes it so much nicer from a sanity standpoint. That's why the lagoon in Mobius is one of my favorite places... costs 60 energy and can clear in a minute or two, just do that twice and you're good.

I hope it does, the 25 nrg makes it so much nicer from a sanity standpoint. That's why the lagoon in Mobius is one of my favorite places... costs 60 energy and can clear in a minute or two, just do that twice and you're good.

Here here, so much more satisfying to run as few runs as possible. Also it maximizes the four REMs I have on my friends list. I wait four hours, my NRG refreshes and my friend list refreshes

Visceir

Last JP Moogle King event had a 40 en stage that was waaay harder, but also had a super high chance for bonus mob encounters. Was pretty cool to have that as an option.

I imagine stuff like that impacts friend uses though -- guess that doesn't matter much on GL where there are no friend level bonuses.

--

Finally managed to get a second Zyrus today and during the dragoon banner pulls also got 2 Setzers, spent way too many tickets and lapis on this banner.

Feeling like my GL acc is in a really good place now with a decked out Olive and Fryevia, a setzer duo, Ramza, Ace and the Noctis I started out with.

Xion86

Still on holiday so not been posting much...but seems like the Raid bots are really getting in the way which sucks :( dropped down even more here too.

Got quite an interesting daily pull yesterday! A brand new unit for me...Sozhe :D

Today was a second Sice which bumped up the Bonus a little more which is cool. Doubt I'll be able to pick up as much rewards this time though.

fionel

I can't wait til the next JP update when they're supposedly adding stuff that makes TM farming less painful. Nope, macroing is still too much of a pain in the ass to me!

Having 11k lapis I'm now contemplating whether I should do the 10 pull on the current Ayaka banner. On one hand she is OP as fuck and I'd be set in the healer slot for a looong while, OTOH she would make my Yuna semi obsolete and also make the game a lot more boring!

robotuw

From Reddit:

Yeah, that's pretty lackluster. Mildly interested in def +20% for a second until I see it's not a recipe. Recent story items in general have been disappointing except the dragon shield. The last time I was excited for something from a silver chest was atk 10% way back in Olderion. New chocobo shop is the only thing worth getting hype about anymore.

Rixa

www.brave-exvius.com | New interview with producer - Another FF14 raid soon on GL and new TM dispatch mission.

Fina1215 said:
We will soon get another FF14 raid featuring new units that JP just got.
Also, producer mentioned that 10 man raid system will be available on global version soon.
It looks like we will be getting a lot of things much sooner than JP schedule.
We might have a lot of big surprise for 1 yr anniversary.

Also, producer mentioned that there will be new way to increase Trust Master. Instead of repeating dungeons over and over, there will be "dispatch" system where you send your unit to mission to increase their TM. This is currently planned soon for JP so GL may not get this feature immediately.

Original article, use google translation

bonkeng

New bundle!

BpUm3FF.jpg

across

Looks like Brave Frontier is up next. Guess my prediction of Tilith's 6* form getting delayed like WoL's was incorrect...

Will be interesting to see the numbers on Elza's enhancements.

tuffymon

New bundle!

I'm not familiar with the numbers... is it worth it? Without being able to look at the shop I feel like it is...

Thinking about it, quite confidant it is... normally $5 for 500 lapis or so, so this bundle is roughly 1k lapis, 1x 4* ticket, and a freebie 5% moogle ahead of the curve~

bonkeng

I'm not familiar with the numbers... is it worth it? Without being able to look at the shop I feel like it is...

Thinking about it, quite confidant it is... normally $5 for 500 lapis or so, so this bundle is roughly 1k lapis, 1x 4* ticket, and a freebie 5% moogle ahead of the curve~

$10 = 1.5k Lapis @ 150/$

$20 = 3.2k Lapis @ 160/$

$100 = 18k Lapis @ 180/$

$12 = 2.5k Lapis @ 208/$. 4* Tix and the moogle are just sweet bonuses.

Just the Lapis alone is already worth it.

tuffymon

$10 = 1.5k Lapis @ 150/$

$20 = 3.2k Lapis @ 160/$

$100 = 18k Lapis @ 180/$

$12 = 2.5k Lapis @ 208/$. 4* Tix and the moogle are just sweet bonuses.

Just the Lapis alone is already worth it.

Well, whether it's 11.99 or 16.98... think I'll have to cash in my Google rewards and pay the difference >.>;

Kouriozan

That adventurer materia sounds amazing, I imagine it'll be hell to upgrade.

Code:
1500000013 Adventurer
Boost ATK, DEF, MAG and SPR by 10%

1500000015 Adventurer +1
Boost ATK, DEF, MAG and SPR by 15%

1500000016 Adventurer +2
Boost ATK, DEF, MAG and SPR by 20%

1500000017 Adventurer +3
Boost ATK, DEF, MAG and SPR by 30%

1500000018 Adventurer +4
Boost ATK, DEF, MAG and SPR by 40%
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/6d7wf4/gl_maint_quick_peek_52517/

Rixa

No compensation lol. But if they really banned and the ranking is updated, there is absolutely nothing to compensate anyway.

One hour before maintenance after I used my 5 orbs I was at 52k rank. Yesterday I was around 88k. Hopefully I can climb back to <50k where I was before bot thingies.

Celegus

I've never checked what my ranking was, but I've still been doing the raid as often as I can. Worth it for the cactuars and burst pots alone, the ranking rewards are just bonus.

New bundle looks pretty decent, that's the kind of stuff I like to see. I don't really know how that 10 man raid thing works, but sounds fun!

Lyrian

Will be interesting to see the numbers on Elza's enhancements.

Yup. All comes down to that.

Based on the ability description text alone, Reddit is highly disappointed atm.

No dark imperil sucks rather hard, as everyone was expecting that. Currently. it looks like she is only receiving minor enhancements, unless the numbers really make up the difference for the lack of any new functionality in her skillset.

Lyrian

No compensation lol. But if they really banned and the ranking is updated, there is absolutely nothing to compensate anyway.

If compensation was going to be provided, then wouldn't that just encourage further problems like this to induce Gumi to give out additional compensation next raid when this happens again?

Yup. All comes down to that.

Based on the ability description text alone, Reddit is highly disappointed atm.

No dark imperil sucks rather hard, as everyone was expecting that. Currently. it looks like she is only receiving minor enhancements, unless the numbers really make up the difference for the lack of any new functionality in her skillset.

fuuuuuccckkkk

reallly?!?? Elza please

Kouriozan

I have a good feeling about the anniversary, based on this :

Code:
SG_MISSION_LOCK_COUNTDOWN^in %s
SG_MISSION_UNLOCK_INSUFFICIENT_ITEM^Insufficient item: held: 
SG_MISSION_UNLOCK_TITLE^Unlock this mission for  ?
SG_MISSION_UNLOCK_MSG^ held: 
SG_MISSION_UNLOCK_FOR^Unlock for
Code:
900 Ancient Coin
These odd-looking coins are sometimes discovered from historical sites. 
Expedition Guild Masters often offer new contracts to adventurers in exchange for them before auctioning it to other antiquarians for profit.

901 Advance Token
A mystical token thought to bend the passage of time, allowing a party to travel to their destination faster. 
Some dispel the myth and theorize that the token helps to energize the party, thus allowing them to travel faster instead.

904 Expansion Voucher
Can be used to expand any slot (units, friends, etc.) by five slots one time.
And the Adventurer Materia, might even be Brave Frontier focused.

It's going to be way different than JP for sure, but not necessarily worse.

Rixa

I have a good feeling about the anniversary

904 Expansion Voucher
Can be used to expand any slot (units, friends, etc.) by five slots one time.[/CODE]
And the Adventurer Materia, might even be Brave Frontier focused.

It's going to be way different than JP for sure, but not necessarily worse.

Hopefully we can exceed max 130 friend limit.

Lyrian

fuuuuuccckkkk

reallly?!?? Elza please

Current Reddit expectations:

+100% ATK when equipped with spear
5 turn 60% DEF/SPR debuff
4x 200% RT barrage

Personally, I'm holding onto a slim hope for a doublehanded component to her Reaper +2. It's possible that a DH add-on wouldn't be mentioned in the very brief flavor text.

Kouriozan

Next enhancement batch will be June 15 and the anniversary is June 27, with Elza included that would make BF part 2 release around that time too, that's why I'm guessing a Brave Frontier themed anniversary, or a lot of new goodies for that event.

There is no expiration date on the abundance chests. So I'm happily going to wait. Can't spend a 4* ticket if I don't have it (especially since I would want to pull for tilith

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom