• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

N0XUF.gif
9xdRw.gif

Bwnog.gif
grqSW.gif

cIHzU.gif
o4auX.gif

4SGca.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Apink is so wonderful. They were awesome on Music Bank. Yenny and Yubin also looked great. I made gifs, put them on my tumblr since they are so massive.

Dice

I wonder how much the guys who created the Melbourne Shuffle hate LMFAO for butchering the fuck out of it. At least it's better seeing IU "shuffling" than seeing Bieber do it.
Whoever invented it was probably too high on E at the time to realize what they were doing. Either that or they personally don't care about the dance because it's obviously just whatever a Lindy Hop person did to adjust to a club setting.

Ashhong

Whoever invented it was probably too high on E at the time to realize what they were doing. Either that or they personally don't care about the dance because it's obviously just whatever a Lindy Hop person did to adjust to a club setting.

Hey man, I always know what I'm doing when I'm on E...

I wonder how much the guys who created the Melbourne Shuffle hate LMFAO for butchering the fuck out of it. At least it's better seeing IU "shuffling" than seeing Bieber do it.

Heh.

Just listen to LMFAO's music anyway. Or most dance music coming out of the US in 2011, it's what I was listening too back in 2006.

vanty

She tweeted a photo from Paris 9 hours ago, with a blue thing on her leg, and her hair is that same purple color. Those photos you posted are maybe new photos that have been shopped, that knee does look kind of too smooth.

Actually looking at that gif she has the exact opposite of 'sharp knees', so who knows ahah.

vanty

Looks more like peach fuzz than powder. I was going to mention the hair, but I'm sick of SNSD fanboys going crazy so left it alone ahah.

Salazar

but I'm sick of SNSD fanboys going crazy so left it alone ahah.

tumblr_lvm0scsqww1qe17yydm.gif

Hush.

On December 3rd, Lee Hyori wrote a message on her Twitter that seemed to address the comments made by netizens about her relationship.

Hyori tweeted, “We are all insects under the sky…. People that are a little better looking, people that are a little uglier, people who have it better, some people who have it worse… what meaning does this all have?”

Too nice, Hyori. Should have flamed those motherfuckers.

Dice

Hmmmm... I need to find a hot, rich woman who has lost all sense of relative intrinsic value in anything.

Alta1r

her nose looks hairy. I can't unsee it

Lol, I just saw that too. On another note, that picture's too big, I can't tell where the makeup ends and the airbrush begins.

Hmmmm... I need to find a hot, rich woman who has lost all sense of relative intrinsic value in anything.

Gotta wait till the next sexpot idol hits her early 30s, which would be...in about 11 years, when Hyuna gets there, haha.

tumblr_lvmd9bYBxl1qd704zo2_250.gif
tumblr_lvmd9bYBxl1qd704zo4_250.gif

tumblr_lvmik3qb7i1qd704zo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lvmik3qb7i1qd704zo3_r1_250.gif

Those weights are empty.

WTF is going on. She's somehow staring into our souls and taking over our minds.
LOL, her ahjumma powers

tumblr_lvmik3qb7i1qd704zo2_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lvmik3qb7i1qd704zo3_r1_250.gif

Those weights are empty.

bad deadlift form
sorry its just a thing ive developed from being at the gym so much, cant stand it when people dont squat/deadlift properly

just got home from stereosonic, what a day/night it was. Dash Berlin seriously blew my mind, armin was so so but still good.

anyway for some taeyeon:
tumblr_lvmqzkriJq1qgvalmo1_250.gif
tumblr_lvmqzkriJq1qgvalmo2_250.gif
tumblr_lvmqzkriJq1qgvalmo3_250.gif

tumblr_lve2mt2ui91qfy3too1_250.png
tumblr_lve2mt2ui91qfy3too2_250.png
tumblr_lve2mt2ui91qfy3too3_250.png

in reference to how she loves to steal stuff for their dorm
tumblr_lq8qdx1TcO1qdt8l7.jpg

taenyyyyy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49QrQS4KhjE&feature=g-u

jessica at changi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_I_m3-rPFMs

Peru

Invincible Youth 2 ep 4: Towards the end Sunny finally gets to be boss and shake some sense into the noobs. And the next episode preview: Back to the old village! Sunny/Greeny reunion! Some thing with building a house. Better than fishing and plucking vegetables

Quadratic

Invincible Youth 2 ep 4: Towards the end Sunny finally gets to be boss and shake some sense into the noobs. And the next episode preview: Back to the old village! Sunny/Greeny reunion! Some thing with building a house. Better than fishing and plucking vegetables

I feel this season still needs to hit it's stride. I think beginning in ep5 they will have a "home base" to settle down in. So far it's random events in the area. I wish the first episode had a getting to know the members fireside talk.

Salazar

Rainbow fancams

JiSook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mdMp-YZo6A&feature=player_embedded

SeungAh.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hq-2XmKtTBc&feature=player_embedded

HyjXx.jpg

이렇게 귀여운걸 어떻게 먹어요!!!! 라고 했지만… 야금야금 다먹음요ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
How can I eat all of these cute things!!!! I thought… but I am eating all of them kekekekekekeke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom