• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twilight Zone - The Pinball Arcade Kickstarter [Ended, $77K funded]

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Looks like they'll end up needing about $35,000 to do ST:TNG after this thing is over. That's really not too bad.

I'll bet they could easily get that in the future.

Jucksalbe

Banned
I hope they will wait a while for the TNG kickstarter. They have so many problems with the game itself right now, they should concentrate on them first.

SmithnCo

Just about over. Yeah, should've had a seperate kickstarter for the TNG stuff. I think it just didn't get noticed over Twilight Zone, or people didn't want to up their donations.

Looks like The Addams Family pin is a lock with their lastest backer update and a picture taken at the licensing expo in Vegas. Sony and Paramount are featured prominently in that shot...
LicenseExpo

Also, this thing is a few minutes from finishing up.

Looks like they'll end up needing about $35,000 to do ST:TNG after this thing is over. That's really not too bad.

I'll bet they could easily get that in the future.

If this is all they needed. Then maybe they could start a second TNG campaign with $35,000 as the goal line? Shame they didn't reach that mark though.

TxdoHawk

If this is all they needed. Then maybe they could start a second TNG campaign with $35,000 as the goal line?

Supposedly that is the plan going forward.

Anyway, I feel terrible for TNG fans (who made quite a push when the stretch goal was officially announced) but I am happy we made our original goal. The hint about another license being almost locked up (hopefully the rumors of it being TAF are true!) is awesome too.

And Android has Monster Bash and Gorgar up. I love you Farsight, and I'm double dipping on Android and 360 - but can we get a move on with those console versions please. Oh and money here waiting to go toward a Star Trek kickstarter.

I hope they will wait a while for the TNG kickstarter. They have so many problems with the game itself right now, they should concentrate on them first.

Obligatory 'where's the PC version' begging post. It's hard to watch all these other platforms get this wonderful pinball love when PC is where I first played digitized pinball.

Zabka

And Android has Monster Bash and Gorgar up. I love you Farsight, and I'm double dipping on Android and 360 - but can we get a move on with those console versions please. Oh and money here waiting to go toward a Star Trek kickstarter.

Monster Bash is kinda fucked up on iOS. Works great until you get multi-ball from Frankenstein, then the camera zooms and locks on him and doesn't let go.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Obligatory 'where's the PC version' begging post. It's hard to watch all these other platforms get this wonderful pinball love when PC is where I first played digitized pinball.
Well, there's also the European PSN version which I'm waiting for. And of course, the 3DS version that is supposedly on hold.
I have to admit, I was so pissed by their announcement that the European Vita version was rejected (and by the bugs the update for the US version caused) that I lowered my pledge.

Shaneus

You guys should take this talk to the Pinball Arcade OT. Don't have a link handy, but more relevant than a now-over Kickstarter :)

Top Bottom