• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 already in the wild

dreww3

Neo Member
i for one am going to try staying away from these threads (even though I couldn't resist clicking on this one.. hah) want to experience it all for myself first!

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
iYm0AewFGKInI.gif

kaskade

This week is going to be a long one. I'm just really happy I went with Amazon and I don't have to wait out in the freezing cold.

1) If he wants to do a good job, he needs to make a plan.
2) Takes time to record, edit, and upload.
3) He wants to make sure everything is working right.
4) It's a new UI and he wants to explore everything.

It's not hard to see why these things can take a while.

Screw a plan, screw making sure everything works right we know it's not going to be perfect, screw wanting to explore everything when he could just record that shit while hes browsing it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
i for one am going to try staying away from these threads (even though I couldn't resist clicking on this one.. hah) want to experience it all for myself first!

Agreed, friend. Granted, I've refreshed this thread about 8 times but we're close enough that I want experience everything first for myself.

Jeels

Man, this kid's instagram is filled with so many hashtags.

Hopefully we get a video soon, wonder what the "connections" are.

PBY

Banned
Is there any chance/precedent for a store like Amazon to ship early if this becomes widespread?

Einbroch

Banned
Is there any chance/precedent for a store like Amazon to ship early if this becomes widespread?

If a retailer (Best Buy, Walmart, Target, Gamestop) announces that they're selling the console early, publicly, then it could happen.

But that will never happen.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So this is basically Sony PR, and not a leak.

Yep, in my opinion that's what I meant by precision strike. Sony saw what happened when xbone got out in the wild and now they are 'simulating' that.

Could have been a little smarter about it but it's a good move none the less.

tokkun

So this is viral PR? Why can't we get an official run-through of the UI, like Microsoft did? The system is out in 6 days.

NeededSleep

Tomorrow is my birthday, if Amazon somehow happened to give me my shipping confirmation i might poop blood.

If not, its gonna be a long week of looking at youtube leaks of the UI.

doby

The firmware 1.50 is already out?

Edit: lol at banderas.gif

It was put up, and now has been removed from official servers. It's available from mirrors though.

I see Sony releasing their own UI walkthrough tomorrow now to pip this guy to the post.

Top Bottom