• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One components showing up for sale

Jomjom

Banned
The giant power brick is what happens when a software company tries to make hardware.

The PSN store is what happens when a hardware company tries to make software.

Caronte

Absolutely you are entitled to your opinion. The thing I was curious about (which you still didn't address) is if you are making your opinion based off a crappy image on the internet with no frame of reference or if it's actually informed? My opinion on this comes from first hand knowledge.

Also it's unfortunate that I have to put a disclaimer here, but I don't own a 360 (I *personally* think the PSU on that is insanely big) and don't plan on buying an Xbox One any time soon. I also much prefer the PS4 integrated solution. So don't assume I'm just part of the MS defense force out to quell all descent.

I was talking about the picture of course, I don't know the exact size of it. I just meant that it seems pretty big. I've had an Xbox 360 in the past and that power brick seems to be even bigger. But maybe my eye is tricking me and it's just the design that makes it look bigger or something.

And I don't think you are part of any MS defense force. :)

Madness

They probably had a few inside guys sneak some prototypes or builds out of the manufacturing factories and then just did their best to copy it.

Ricky_R

I was talking about the picture of course, I don't know the exact size of it. I just meant that it seems pretty big. I've had an Xbox 360 in the past and that power brick seems to be even bigger. But maybe my eye is tricking me and it's just the design that makes it look bigger or something.

And I don't think you are part of any MS defense force. :)

Xbox-One-Power-Supply.jpg

xbox%20one%20power%20supply.jpeg

While it's huge, I think the 360's bigger. Xbone's seems wider if you're looking at it vertically, but I think that the 360 PB is bigger overall.

Can't say bout weight though.

Top Bottom