• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE SummerSlam 2017 |OT| We Will Heel

Oersted

XrRxESL.gif

tumblr_n59eq5B5qY1tu7965o1_400.gif

mreddie

The main events hopefully will deliver and this is likely Brock's last WWE match.

Having the SD! tag belts on the preshow over fucking Orton/Rusev and Cass/Show is stupid as fuck.

I will watch for Nakamura's crowning moment.

don't get your hopes up

The main events hopefully will deliver and this is likely Brock's last WWE match.

Having the SD! tag belts on the preshow over fucking Orton/Rusev and Cass/Show is stupid as fuck.

Im expecting Rusev/Orton to be good, but the build up is not there. It really is a travesty that New Day is on pre-show.

Its evident they won't move Cass/Show, so I think the next best option is moving down Naomi/Natalya. No one is going to care for that match.

Wait, are Becky/Charlotte not on the card? Wow.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Has Orton ever booked for a pre-show? It's where he belongs but WWE probably considers doing that just as ridiculous as putting a acena match on pre-show.

norm9

Apart from the main event this card is the worst in years. Takeover surprised but I don't think the main roster has it in them. The best thing about tonight is that SummerFest is out of the way to make room for the MYC. I also hope they book Survivor Series similar to last year with a heavy Raw vs. Smackdown angle, that'll make for some interesting weekly shows.

Dear lord no. It makes no sense brand loyalty is enough for these guys to suddenly drop their beefs for a raw vs SD match.

I'm expecting lesnar to retain plus he is advertised for No mercy and his contract doesn't end till the day after mania he will wrestle at mania.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I don't follow wrestling all that closely but like Nakamura, has he had a signature match since his call up? The clips I've seen don't seem like his best work.
Zayn & Roode are great matches, everyone just loves not mentioning them to keep going forward with the "Nakamura sucks now" narrative.

Top Bottom