• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

G-Fex

cIjtI.gif

Such a jobber!

Jeff.gif

Kaladin

Shirt can be better. At least it has Dbry's logo on the back. Plus it has that patch on the bottom that means I've purchased an official WWE superstar merchandise (don't really care)!

Actually, I would prefer shirts without that patch. It's kind of annoying to have a thick and harder patch on the side of your otherwise thin shirt.

Actually, I would prefer shirts without that patch. It's kind of annoying to have a thick and harder patch on the side of your otherwise thin shirt.

I prefer having that patch to having the WWE logo pressed on with the rest of the ink, because you can easily cut that stupid patch off with a paring knife or a thin pair of scissors without damaging the shirt.

G-Fex

"WWE has come to terms on the release of former World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) as of today April 24, 2012. We wish Daniel Bryan the best in all future endeavors."

HA! If only.

But I'd like for the following to be released from WWE.

Santino
Jack Swagger
Brodus Clay
Bellas
Alex Riley
Usos
Epico and Primo
Ezekiel Jackson

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
HA! If only.

But I'd like for the following to be released from WWE.

Santino
Jack Swagger
Brodus Clay
Bellas
Alex Riley
Usos
Epico and Primo
Ezekiel Jackson

You're insane.

Santino is one of the most over faces on the roster, and the best comedy wrestler WWE has. Why on earth would they get rid of him?

I agree that Zeke and A-Ri are useless, though.

G-Fex

You're insane.

Santino is one of the most over faces on the roster, and the best comedy wrestler WWE has. Why on earth would they get rid of him?

I agree that Zeke and A-Ri are useless, though.

Mmm...ahhhh okay I guess you're right. Keep Santino.

GET RID OF FUCKING HORNSWOGGLE

GET RID OF HIM GET RID OF HIM DAMNIT!

Jamie OD

Begun watching the Best Of King Of The Ring set. King Booker as the host instantly makes it worthy. It also makes me wish WWE brought it back as a month long tournament leading into the King of the Ring PPV.

does that translate to "Suck it?"

Pretty sure it translates to burying time, it's a smart way for him to get the message across while confusing everyone else with his crazy HHH lingo/Latin?, cerebral assassin indeed....wait Jericho's the new cerebral assassin now.

G-Fex

Here's what I get from Punk/Jericho.

IF I WASNT WATCHING WWE NORMALLY.

There's a angry male stripper whom is trying to get this man intoxicated..he also talks about his family in a bad manner.

Wut?

Begun watching the Best Of King Of The Ring set. King Booker as the host instantly makes it worthy. It also makes me wish WWE brought it back as a month long tournament leading into the King of the Ring PPV.
yeah. I loved king of the ring. I think the problem was that the title didn't really mean much to anyone other than booker.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Perfect gimmick:

a little guy like Hornswaggle gets put in matches. Gets roughed up, crawls under the ring, comes out the other side a big 7 foot monster and destroys.

rvd2kewl

You think for one second they get front row for every show they attend by coincidence?

I saw this one guy with Carlito hair with front row tickets every Toronto show I've ever attended. I've seen him in the crowd in multiple PPV's and when Cryme Time sold off Carlito's hammock he was the one who bought it. Face it dude they're plants.

Him doing the Brock shuffle twice on camera was 100% staged.

Dude, I am standing right there when they are buying the tickets a lot of the time. I know all about them and their tricks as well as anyone because I'm as close as it gets without actually being in the group. Trust me. They buy their tickets just like you and I do.

They don't always get ringside seats. Most of them wait at the box office for last minute drops and get the seats that are released the day of the shows. I was standing there with all of them, "Brock plant" included, the day of Wrestlemania...waiting for ringside seats to be released. It never happened so we all ended up scattered around the building in the 100's & 200's sections.

Top Bottom