• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Khrno

Someone tweet Punk to get him make an account, then have bish push through the approval process, like with those celebrity bloggers from the gaming side.

Cody Rhodes likely lurks here given his geekyness. We joke about Kane but he doesn't seem to be gamer based on what is public of his Facebook profile. He only lists scrabble as a game he likes.

rtruth3up6q.gif

:L O L

I haven't seen this gif in a while and, my God, what a great use of it.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Cody Rhodes likely lurks here given his geekyness. We joke about Kane but he doesn't seem to be gamer based on what is public of his Facebook profile. He only lists scrabble as a game he likes.
What? Check out Kane geek out over comics and Voltron. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYB_KTxes9s

Check out Kane talking about his video gaming habits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zirieJMm4rM

That's not Kane. That's some boring cue ball that made Kane suck.
427513_757329139459_28805563_36006866_437328466_n.jpg

SoulPlaya is Abyss.
Abyss is such a Kane wannabe.

Sadly it's all I'm starting to be good for. Used to post seriously my 1st 2-3 years here but the product is killing me so much I've been half-assing it for awhile. *sigh*

I'm equally bleh on Da 'E, so I feel you, bro. It's like, why should I care if they don't?

WHY THEY DON'T WANT ME, MAN?

What? Check out Kane geek out over comics and Voltron. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYB_KTxes9s

Check out Kane talking about his video gaming habits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zirieJMm4rM

i dunno. he gets the name of the game wrong slightly, says he 'used to play sports games a lot but now not so much' and talks about how gaming is probably okay in moderation but not something to spend all your time doing.

sidenote, i forgot how bad 2010 looked.

I thought SoulPlaya was Kane's PR manager.

there is no bigger Kane wannabe than SoulPlaya. there is no bigger Kane wannabe than Abyss.

if both of these are true, then SoulPlaya = Abyss. FACT.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
i dunno. he gets the name of the game wrong slightly, says he 'used to play sports games a lot but now not so much' and talks about how gaming is probably okay in moderation but not something to spend all your time doing.

sidenote, i forgot how bad 2010 looked.
Kane is absolutely right! You nerds could learn something from him! And read more Thor comics!

I thought SoulPlaya was Kane's PR manager.
I get paid in Kane masks. I'm overpaid, lol.

RBH

Wrestling Observer Newsletter - February 20th, 1995:

Gene Okerlund's hotline tease on 2/4 involving the death of a 45-year-old former heavyweight champion wrestler became an even hotter topic as the week went on. As mentioned last week, the tease, which resulted in an all-time non-special event record for the Hotline (reportedly grossing in the neighborhood of $50,000 to $75,000; a typical Saturday hotline gross is $5,000 to $6,000), came under criticism from almost all quarters for its sleaziness even in an industry where sleazy is considered part and parcel. Even more that what was mentioned last week is that Okerlund never mentioned Jerry Blackwell's name as the wrestler who had died until 5:00 into his hotline message. It also touched off a rumor within the Carolinas that Ric Flair had died.

TBS internally, despite the record revenue, came down and gave word that deaths could not in the future be used as hotline teases on television. Okerlund himself was forced to apologize on the hotline the following week although those who listened claimed it came off as insincere claiming he'd never use the death of a friend (Blackwell and Okerlund worked together 1979-83 in the AWA when Okerlund first made his name in wrestling) to make money and then referred to Blackwell as a former AWA heavyweight champion (actually tag team champion which actually was part of some of the heat within wrestling circles. Okerlund on television referring to the 45-year-old deceased individual as a "former heavyweight champion"--to the best of my knowledge never saying world heavyweight champion, was construed by an awful lot of people as meaning a former world heavyweight champion which is a select grouping of which Blackwell wouldn't have been a part) and said that others on the hotline should also apologize for reporting that Jesse Ventura was going to WWF as an announcer on Raw as a fact when he said as a fact that wasn't going to happen (forgetting that he himself many weeks earlier had reported Ventura being on the way to Titan).

Tammy Fytch or Tamara Murphy has already been taken off the Events Centers and will have a new role apparently as a cheerleader for Chris Candido, who debuts on television at this coming week's tapings. Candido is as of last word still supposed to be a babyface. At some point it's expected Fytch would turn but that could be a year or more down the road.

Yessssss;

@OfficialPWG
Michael Elgin will be making his PWG debut on May 25th!

This is why PWG's so fucking awesome - so many potentially amazing matches that you won't see anywhere else. Elgin vs Mack? Holy shit. Elgin vs Steen? Elgin vs Generico? Elgin vs Callihan? Goddamn.

*edit, reach for the skies, boy - new Briscoe Brothers promo about the ROH/CHIKARA feud;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0RIAVg8hng

Maybe the anonymous Raw general manager is among us.

Aw I missed the Kane birthday celebration, I bet he's having a big old family reunion.

that poster is awesome. are there others for No Way Out or is that the main one? i love imagining in kayfabe terms how that photoshoot would have come about.

AJ is a total bitch in that poster. Why is she trying to kill Daniel Bryan? I mean, shit, yeah he broke up with you, but grow the fuck up. Jesus. Murderer.

Top Bottom