• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Papers, Please out today on PS Vita 12/12

fvng

93wp6p3.jpg

No platinum. Interface is mostly touch screen with traditional controls. Hopefully a limited run physical release down the line.

Been a good time for vita recently!

Stardew Valley coming up
2064 Read Only Memories with new stuff just released
Va11-Ha11-A and Salt and Sanctuary as well

What other indie games do you want to see on Vita? I really want Hollow Knight on Vita.

trikster40

I’ve heard good things, will check this out today.

I’ve got such a backlog of great Vita games that I’m set for a while.

Is Stardew Valley going to be cross-buy? That’ll be great if I don’t have to repurchase it

fvng

I’ve heard good things, will check this out today.

I’ve got such a backlog of great Vita games that I’m set for a while.

Is Stardew Valley going to be cross-buy? That’ll be great if I don’t have to repurchase it

Good question on S.V. I never got console version so i'm probably just going to straight buy the Vita version. Super generous when cross buy is allowed by devs.

BANGS

Banned
The very definition of too little too late...

But this is a cool game for the right price, and perfect for portable gaming. Should be cool for vita owners!

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
What kind of numbers does new vita software do these days?

I thought the vita was as dead as the Dreamcast.

fvng

I'm just waiting for Va11-Ha11-a, been holding off buying it on steam for QUITE a while

It's been out a few weeks now, even mentioned it in the original post :p

What kind of numbers does new vita software do these days?

I thought the vita was as dead as the Dreamcast.

Well definitely better than Dreamcast considering Square Enix is releasing Secret of Mana remake on it. I think Vita is mostly seen as a neat portable Indie game machine which I love. It's also my throwback ps1 portable. That OLED breathes new life into old games. Really hoping more indies come out for it

MattVT

Is December 12 the NA release date? It looks like the store has updated (downloaded the RE 7 dlc), but I don’t see Papers, Please for Vita?

fvng

Vita wishes. Dreamcast still gets game releases a few times per year...

Do you always speak from your asshole? What makes you think Dreamcast gets more releases a year than Vita? You are the most uninformed person on this board by far. There's been at least 50 Vita releases this year, does Dreamcast have this number beat?

BANGS

Banned
You sure get fired up easily there fella...

No I never claimed Dreamcast gets more releases than Vita, and my implication of that was an obvious joke. Please get off the internet...

fvng

You sure get fired up easily there fella...

No I never claimed Dreamcast gets more releases than Vita, and my implication of that was an obvious joke. Please get off the internet...

you just said you never claimed it, while also admitting you implied it within THE SAME post. you're a fucking mess bro. Using 'i was joking' as a cover for being disproven after making another uninformed statement is fucking sad. You're clearly a lonely guy and this is how you quench your thirst for attention, so this is the last time i'll be replying to your stupid shit. stop following me in threads and searching my posts, i understand you're lonely, but get your attention elsewhere

I would have actually killed for this port a few years ago. Unfortunately, I haven't touched my Vita in over a year so I'm going to have to pass. :(

fvng

I would have actually killed for this port a few years ago. Unfortunately, I haven't touched my Vita in over a year so I'm going to have to pass. :(

Yeah on the developer's twitter they touched on some of the technical hurdles dealt with im assuming that's why. I never played this Game so I've been holding out since the Vita version was confirmed

Love this game on PC, will probably play it on Vita too when it's very cheap.

It's one of the most powerful games I've played but be warned : it's like very very stressful IMO.

BANGS

Banned
Using 'i was joking' as a cover for being disproven after making another uninformed statement is fucking sad.

When someone makes the clearly wild claim that a console that died 16 years ago(and only really lived for two years) is more well supported than an actually officially supported console today, it's obviously a joke. I was just making the point that DC is still supported 20 years after launch and joking that vita would be jealous of that. You seem to forget that someone else claimed the Dreamcast was dead and I was just correcting them in a humorous way, there was no reason for you to get involved...

I know you're still upset I criticized of your precious silly VR gimmicks in another topic but I apologized and promised never to comment in that topic again so I don't continue to hurt your feelings. What else do you want from me bro? You want money? A written formal apology via snail mail? Is this blackmail? Fuck's your deal dude?

You're clearly a lonely guy and this is how you quench your thirst for attention, so this is the last time i'll be replying to your stupid shit. stop following me in threads and searching my posts, i understand you're lonely, but get your attention elsewhere

Ummmm... you came at me ITT bro. I was talking to someone else and you started your shit with me again. Are you trying to embarrass yourself here on purpose or is this a cry for help? Who's following who here? lmfao please don't respond to me ever again, do me a favor...

fvng

When someone makes the clearly wild claim that a console that died 16 years ago(and only really lived for two years) is more well supported than an actually officially supported console today, it's obviously a joke. I was just making the point that DC is still supported 20 years after launch and joking that vita would be jealous of that. You seem to forget that someone else claimed the Dreamcast was dead and I was just correcting them in a humorous way, there was no reason for you to get involved...

I know you're still upset I criticized of your precious silly VR gimmicks in another topic but I apologized and promised never to comment in that topic again so I don't continue to hurt your feelings. What else do you want from me bro? You want money? A written formal apology via snail mail? Is this blackmail? Fuck's your deal dude?

Ummmm... you came at me ITT bro. I was talking to someone else and you started your shit with me again. Are you trying to embarrass yourself here on purpose or is this a cry for help? Who's following who here? lmfao please don't respond to me ever again, do me a favor...

If you think I'm reading your posts you're sorely mistaken. You can continue ranting but I'm giving you the courtesy of letting you know you're blocked. I'm stunned you're not banned for shameless trolling and stalking on this board. Be safe kid!

Lemmi

Neo Member
If you think I'm reading your posts you're sorely mistaken. You can continue ranting but I'm giving you the courtesy of letting you know you're blocked. I'm stunned you're not banned for shameless trolling and stalking on this board. Be safe kid!

Holy shit dude, lighten up! You're embarrassing yourself.

Top Bottom