• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
ZealousD, which avatar did you previously use?

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
ZealousD, which avatar did you previously use?

UsEvj.jpg

I hope I can make you proud for the OTs ;;

:p

Needs more //: !

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

Maybe he wants to play with good players outside of GAF. I heard there's nothing called a SC2 community in the US outside of GAF?

I remember being drunk and asked a random employee at Burger King when GSL-finals was starting... unexpectedly, he answered + gave me his Battle.net tag. EU is fucking hardcore and everyone plays SC2 here, like seriously.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Maybe he wants to play with good players outside of GAF. I heard there's nothing called a SC2 community in the US outside of GAF?

I literally asked a random employee at Burger King when GSL-finals was starting... he answered + gave me his Battle.net tag. EU is fucking hardcore and everyone plays SC2 here, like seriously.

Bet you love the cold.

Yoshichan

But I have the wonderful ocean with the ladies and the mountains with the snow here. And a desert...
Where the hell do you live? In Shangri-La?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Best thing in the world, bro! Can't wait to post pics of me doing snow angels :D

Enjoy your winter apocalypse and cold showers .

I'll be safe and warm in sunny South Florida.

(jesus fuck 50 degrees, that's freezing!)

Yoshichan

You guys enjoy your mountains, deserts and "hot women". We still have the best weapon, the bird:

LzkEl.png

Pollux

Aha . . . . ahahahaha . . . AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Also, I played Alliance.

Also, don't modify the 3-rax build. At all. Ever. Do it bog standard. If you try to add stuff to it, your push will be weaker. You may have higher tech units, but you'll be behind almost every time.

Sure thing boss.

Yoshichan

Here's the more graphical shield. Fire (superior power), water (superior flexibility), arrows (superior air attacks) and birds (superior scouting). What more do we need, when war strikes our country?

IAfBt.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Here's the more graphical shield. Fire (superior power), water (superior flexibility), arrows (superior air attacks) and birds (superior scouting). What more do we need, when war strikes our country?

http://i.imgur.com/IAfBt.png[/MG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/veBMV.png

Yoshichan

I don't remember Episode III that well :(... but is that the part where Obi-Wan goes: "I Have the high ground!"?

Yoshichan

Look what this thread's done! In just mere minutes, I've managed to:

1. Wipe a 25-man raid
2. Forgot to open my backdoor so that my cat can get in
3. Wanting to re-watch Episode III again

God damn it.

Yoshichan

Be warned episode 3 also causes vomiting, rage, and tears of sorrow.
I say this to everyone who dislikes Episode III: "Remember Episode I and II? Yeah, we should be happy that we at least got III".

Top Bottom