• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

zlatko

Banned
I say this to everyone who dislikes Episode III: "Remember Episode I and II? Yeah, we should be happy that we at least got III".

trollface.jpg

I like all the Star Wars movies to be honest. Never regretted seeing any of them.

Far worse movies out there.... like the last Indiana Jones movie. :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
trollface.jpg

I like all the Star Wars movies to be honest. Never regretted seeing any of them.
I think the reason for my Episode II-hate was me seeing it in the theaters... thrice. Oh, the shit I had to go through to become a ladies-man in my youth.

edit: mind you, a ticket in Sweden costs $17. And I payed for two tickets every time (one for her, one for me).

jasonng

I saw Episode II in the theaters... thrice. Oh, the shit I had to go through to become a ladies-man in my youth.

edit: mind you, a ticket in Sweden costs $17. And I payed for two tickets every time (one for her, one for me).

But think of all the keyboards you could break with that money! AND it would still be better than watching that atrocious movie multiple times.

zlatko

Banned
I think the reason for my Episode II-hate was me seeing it in the theaters... thrice. Oh, the shit I had to go through to become a ladies-man in my youth.

Tsk tsk. Invite her over, use a bootleg site to stream it, and enjoy not seeing more than the first 20 minutes of the movie. Plus, she'll be impressed with your resourcefulness to save money, and your romantic swag to have her all to yourself under a blanket.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
But think of all the keyboards you could break with that money! AND it would still be better than watching that atrocious movie multiple times.
:lol
Tsk tsk. Invite her over, use a bootleg site to stream it, and enjoy not seeing more than the first 20 minutes of the movie. Plus, she'll be impressed with your resourcefulness to save money, and your romantic swag to have her all to yourself under a blanket.
If only you were there to save me back in 2002 :( No wonder I failed to keep any of the them.

WedgeX

Banned
I say this to everyone who dislikes Episode III: "Remember Episode I and II? Yeah, we should be happy that we at least got III".

dalenevermind.gif

Yoshichan

Who the hell reads Star Wars novels o.o?

Yoshichan

What do you think my name and Wedge's name comes from. Wedge can claim I guess from the original trilogy.
Wedge is clearly from Final Fantasy (so is Biggs).

idras already going. steth has been there.

Oh come on this again? I'll give you Hasoubs is better than i thought (stil not as good as MC) but there is no way you can compare Destiny to Idra. One of them has actually been competitive with the best players from Korea, the other struggles to do anything more than just make up the numbers in the open bracket at MLG.

I understand you like to judge players on their potential and strategies but sometimes a players actual results have to count for something.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

you asked for players who aren't trash.
i say idra.

and you somehow come to the conclusion im knockin idra?

you asked for players who aren't trash.
i say idra.

and you somehow come to the conclusion im knockin idra?

Welp i assumed you were being sarcastic as you're response kinda looked like the one you made about MC in the other thread.

In which case my last post looks kinda stupid and i agree with you.

Pollux

Is the 3 barracks build effective against Protoss and Zerg or is it mainly one that you use against other Terrans?

If it isn't effective should I learn some basic build to use against Zerg and one to use against Protoss?

Keep in mind I've had the game for about 5 days and I'm fucking terrible...ask Keikaku, he'll verify.

twofold

Is the 3 barracks build effective against Protoss and Zerg or is it mainly one that you use against other Terrans?

If it isn't effective should I learn some basic build to use against Zerg and one to use against Protoss?

Keep in mind I've had the game for about 5 days and I'm fucking terrible...ask Keikaku, he'll verify.

I got to mid/high Diamond on KR using only 3 rax in every game. It should be good enough to take you to Masters on EU/NA.

mcrae

hay bros

dint post for a forever cause i wasnt playing

recently started playing that civilization saphhire game. its fun. but too simple. but not stressful! sooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im drunk and feel like i need to be with you bros on mumble, toooooo fucking bad i always work wed nights during the school year! anyways.

pwer to the srawm!

Q8D3vil

Is he actually planning to stay for a while though or just for the tournament? It's good to see either way.
i don't think he will a lot though because he said that he only practice 3 hours a day and if he played more he will only get worse.
hopefully he will stream his games.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
hay bros

dint post for a forever cause i wasnt playing

recently started playing that civilization saphhire game. its fun. but too simple. but not stressful! sooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im drunk and feel like i need to be with you bros on mumble, toooooo fucking bad i always work wed nights during the school year! anyways.

pwer to the srawm!

sry 2 hear tht man

i don't think he will a lot though because he said that he only practice 3 hours a day and if he played more he will only get worse.
hopefully he will stream his games.

Damn. Just played a game on the ladder as zerg. I feel so much more comfortable with ZvP than PvZ lol. He probably could have killed me before i got mutas but it felt kinda easy.

Yoshichan

Keikaku

Just watched the last 2 games of the GSL finals. While not as good as the first few . . . hot damn.

Best GSL finals ever!

Rubashov

I'll be on in about 20 minutes, Platinum protoss.

If you don't mind beating up on me, I could use the practice against better players.

I got demoted back to plat myself. And I haven't played more than a dozen real games the past 2 seasons, so we'll see who's better!

Top Bottom