• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Where Curt Schilling & Marlins will never find us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

the braves are stuck with a fucking horrible deal for like then next 30 years or something. /cheer.

It's going to be so great when the Braves are stuck with a bottom 10 payroll in the future because of their shitty TV deal.

Can't wait!

Finally some serious baseball tomorrow morning...I be up just on time for maybe the 7th inning.

Also- Dodgers gaf..Seems like Im listed in the Angels section

calder

Ugh, thinking about MLB.tv this year, but I get so many games already... If only Snet Pacific wasn't full of shitty Mariners and boring NL West teams it could be enough. Maybe the At Bat app, that's gotta be worth $15. But MLB.tv would work on my new Appletv I think...

Go Jays.

Oh and wtf at the opener in Japan. Such a terrible idea on every level lol.

Damn shame I can't watch the A's/Mariners game live since I don't live in either market and don't have MLB.TV

If I didn't have class in the afternoon, I would have stayed up to watch it

LET'S GO YANKEES ! and let's go fellow Yankee fans of GAF that are not and have never been a part of any organizations that professed allegiance to the Yankees in these forums.
can't wait to see Pineda this year.

Opening Day lineups:

Mariners:
1. Chone Figgins - 3B
2. Dustin Ackley - 2B
3. Ichiro Suzuki - RF
4. Justin Smoak - 1B
5. Jesus Montero - DH
6. Mike Carp - LF
7. Miguel Olivo - C
8. Michael Saunders - CF
9. Brendan Ryan - SS

SP: Felix Hernandez

A's:
1. Jemille Weeks - 2B
2. Cliff Pennington - SS
3. Coco Crisp - LF
4. Seth Smith - DH
5. Kurt Suzuki - C
6. Josh Reddick - RF
7. Yoenis Cespedes - CF
8. Brandon Allen - 1B
9. Eric Sogard - 3B

SP: Brandon McCarthy

Get Hype.

Took this from off season thread since it belongs here...I will be listening to the late innings of the game before I leave for work..

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
the braves are stuck with a fucking horrible deal for like then next 30 years or something. /cheer.

I think it's only 20 years actually.

Totally don't give a fuck about these games in Japan. Season doesn't start until April 5th for me.

JohnTinker

Limbaugh Parrot
RT @OldHossRadbourn: I hope F. McCourt uses his $2 billion to buy a very plush coffin and some sugar to sweeten his hemlock cocktail.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow. Some absolutely bananas shit went down when I was sleeping.

2 billion?!? Whoa. Dodgers will be in it to win it now. The rest of the NL West is so fucked. There is going to be a team that can consistently win more than 85 games in the division now

King Felix Day!

Pretty cool seeing the M's at Tokyo Dome. I was there a couple years ago to see Giants-Dragons... very unique, very different from US games. Almost reminded me of soccer. but the crowd is totally quiet for this... bummer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom