• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo codes giveaway

KrayzeeGloo

Neo Member
If anyone has a spare US code that they wouldn't mind PMing me for a friend, it would be very greatly appreciated! He's 30 coins away from Platinum and, sadly, I have no codes to give him. Would be much appreciated!

EDIT: Thanks to maxte for the code!

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could spare a few codes? I've been collecting coins for two full years on Club Nintendo and I finally got a reasonable amount (520 after my post play survey comes in for Oot:3D) but my coins are going to expire soon and I was hoping to get the Hanafuda cards, which are 800. I'm in the US so only NA codes will work for me but if anyone out there can help me get those cards I would greatly appreciate it if you would PM me a code.

If anyone is interested I can also draw a picture for them in return for any code given.

Thanks to everyone who takes their time to read this.

Well, I haven't updated any art websites I frequent in quite awhile, so it won't be too accurate of what I can do now.

My deviantart username is Supersnazzi so you can check me out there. Again, I haven't updated any artwork in quite some time so what I can do now is far different than what I uploaded nearly a year ago. I know my art isn't that great, but the drawing would be a token of my appreciation to someone trying to help me get the Hanafuda cards.

idwl

Ragnamith said:
seems to be used already (not by me) :O
Oh okay , not by me either :p Don't live in uk.

Its weird, the 3DS and 3DS ntsc Nintendo Games sold in asia/middle east have no code with them, or I would have put them up here too.

hirokazu

I've got EU Monster Hunter 3, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Zelda: Spirit Tracks codes. Let me know if you want them.

If anyone has Australian codes or EU third party codes, that would be useful for me. :)

Shiggy

hirokazu said:
I've got EU Monster Hunter 3, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Zelda: Spirit Tracks codes. Let me know if you want them.

If anyone has Australian codes or EU third party codes, that would be useful for me. :)

I would be glad to receive MH3 and Zelda codes :D

Shiggy

A Link to the Snitch said:
Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland code for non-Junior EU GAFFers (sorry Juniors, it's nothing personal). First one to respond gets it.

Would you mind sending it to me? ;)

Reminds me I got a bunch of UK club Nintendo codes during my Gamecube days, would they still be valid? If so I could share them, as I was never able to use them.

storafötter said:
Reminds me I got a bunch of UK club Nintendo codes during my Gamecube days, would they still be valid? If so I could share them, as I was never able to use them.

Think they are expired, but I can try one (or someone else).

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
First come, first serve. Here's a code for an extra copy of Ocarina of Time 3D (North America) I cannot register twice:

6TV-MKUU-VU3V-QX7 Greyvvolf

You are welcome.

JP club nintendo code, not sure if used or expired

Quote to reveal(in case of lurkers)

Any one with usa 20 code? I need the shirt lol

Capndrake

I've got a couple EU codes to trade for codes for (EU) games I haven't already registered. Just PM me if you've got anything and I'll let you know if I need it:

Mario Party 8
Mario Strikers Charged Football
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

-MB-

I recently bought the zelda oot 3d 3ds bundle and now have 2 codes for the system and game I cannot register cuz I already bought either separately earlier this year, so if onlyone wants to trade m with codes of games I haven't registered myself, PM me.

Oh it's for EU Club Nintendo btw.

Goon Boon

Banned
I recently bought the zelda oot 3d 3ds bundle and now have 2 codes for the system and game I cannot register cuz I already bought either separately earlier this year, so if onlyone wants to trade m with codes of games I haven't registered myself, PM me.

Oh it's for EU Club Nintendo btw.

If EU club nintendo works the same way as USA, you can make a sub account and enter it under that to get the codes on your main. May be worth a try.

Top Bottom