• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Community |OT4| God Bless the Chopper!

Strazyplus

Congrats to V3n0m Sn4k3 for winning Ground zeros!

tumblr_mamy9hxML71rb8fpgo1_500.gif

MrS

Banned
'OT 4' Zero called it

Not long now brothers. Praying one of my four preorders is processed and dispatched tomorrow

Strazyplus

When PP comes I am sure a group of OuterGaf is going to form and team up to protect each others FOB bases! :D

I so want to see this happen!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Dammit. Clicked on the spoiler thread. Didn't read anything but saw a (fortunately non-story related... at least, I assume it isn't) picture spoiler.

I'm pretty miffed.

brau

We should link in the OT torrents of the trailers for easy access. I went to gamersyde the other day, and their site didn't have the torrent links working anymore :( I wanted to download all teh trailers.

Brau, what if I click that spoiler and it's the wrong one?!

Its a risk... i don't think i mentioned anything revealing either. just a name. If you have not seen it... it would not mean much. and not even a real name.. just a person i guess.

Mifec

Just had some kobe beef with my lady and come back in time for OT4, this is the liberty we've won for ourselves, brothers.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Brothers.

I'm sorry I haven't made much of a presence of myself here. 2013 and 2014 were very good to me, but 2015 has been damn near impossible. I'm living the life of a vagrant now... it's the best I can do for the time being. So I haven't had much time to speak up, to have my voice heard.

The good news is, I'm staying with a dear friend up in Illinois who is a huge Metal Gear fan as well, and I'll have the pleasure of playing MGSV on time. Indeed, the time is upon us. So do not worry, for I will be there, right alongside the very best of you. Thank you, all regular contributors, for making the times I've been able to catch up with these threads a joy. You've all helped me find the strength to keep going as I realign my entire life.

Here's to You.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Its a risk... i don't think i mentioned anything revealing either. just a name. If you have not seen it... it would not mean much. and not even a real name.. just a person i guess.

I'll PM it.

EDIT: I spoilered it just in case you want to delete it.

Johnjamin

Neo Member
So with hype taking over I'm looking at the diamond dogs hori ps4 headset does anyone know if the base headset is actually any good? Can't find a great deal of info or reviews on them.

brau

Brothers.

I'm sorry I haven't made much of a presence of myself here. 2013 and 2014 were very good to me, but 2015 has been damn near impossible. I'm living the life of a vagrant now... it's the best I can do for the time being. So I haven't had much time to speak up, to have my voice heard.

The good news is, I'm staying with a dear friend up in Illinois who is a huge Metal Gear fan as well, and I'll have the pleasure of playing MGSV on time. Indeed, the time is upon us. So do not worry, for I will be there, right alongside the very best of you. Thank you, all regular contributors, for making the times I've been able to catch up with these threads a joy. You've all helped me find the strength to keep going as I realign my entire life.

Here's to You.

Hope everything is alright dude. IF there is anything that you need, or help just PM me or post here. WE are here to support each other :)

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
Hope everything is alright dude. IF there is anything that you need, or help just PM me or post here. WE are here to support each other :)

Aww, that's very kind considering how infrequently I've posted. :)

I think I'll be OK, but thanks! It means a lot.

Top Bottom