• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

ZeroX03
(Yesterday, 12:15 PM)

Originally Posted by Joni

Father Blossom looked really suspect so I'm assuming it is mother Blossom. She is the one that hasn't looked that suspect yet. Unless mom Archie did it.

Word of God says the killer was in the pilot.
PHOENIXZERO
(Yesterday, 02:37 PM)

Originally Posted by Miles Quaritch

She is funny as fuck.

https://twitter.com/lilireinhart/sta...08861956263936

https://twitter.com/lilireinhart/sta...05947279884288

https://twitter.com/lilireinhart/sta...05947611234305

https://twitter.com/lilireinhart/sta...10442067910656

https://twitter.com/lilireinhart/sta...09976995098624

I wish I could've kept following her and other cast members but every time I clicked on a tweet the replies would irritate me.
cj_iwakura
(Yesterday, 02:39 PM)

Originally Posted by PHOENIXZERO

I wish I could've kept following her and other cast members but every time I clicked on a tweet the replies would irritate me.

You can't follow anyone famous if that irritates you. I still follow some of them because they're awesome.
Replicant
There's a duck in the room
There's a duck i-OWWWW
(Yesterday, 04:08 PM)
Daddy Cooper is the only one played by a relatively unknown actor. Unless Madchen Amick is too busy due to new Twin Peaks, I don't see them using any of the famous parents (Luke Perry, Molly Ringwald, Skeet Ulrich, Madchen, etc) as the killer.
ZeroX03
(Yesterday, 04:13 PM)

Originally Posted by Replicant

Daddy Cooper is the only one played by a relatively unknown actor. Unless Madchen Amick is too busy due to new Twin Peaks, I don't see them using any of the famous parents (Luke Perry, Molly Ringwald, Skeet Ulrich, Madchen, etc) as the killer.

I don't know if Lochlyn Munro is an unknown. He's very much a "hey, it's that guy!" actor. He's been in everything. Which probably makes him even more likely to be the killer...
LakeEarth
(Yesterday, 04:20 PM)

Maybe in comparison. I recognized him right away, mostly for his roles in Freddy vs Jason and Scary Movie.
Joni
(Yesterday, 04:49 PM)

Momma and Poppa Blossom are played by completely unknown actors.
doop_
(Yesterday, 05:06 PM)
Were the leaks from a while back correct, i read them but i have forgotten everything.
ZeroX03
(Yesterday, 05:15 PM)

Originally Posted by doop_

Were the leaks from a while back correct, i read them but i have forgotten everything.

No, they weren't. It was stuff from the screeners so the first four episodes were accurate and past that some good guesses, some things turned out right, but others were completely off the mark.
Sean C
(Yesterday, 05:17 PM)

The other factor, as far as the parents go, is how it would affect the kids' living situations. I've seen some people suspecting it was Hermione, for instance, but where would that leave Veronica? (and beyond that, it seems like having Hermione in jail would be much less dramatically interesting than having her still in the picture when Hiram gets out)

On that metric, the potentially suspect parents would be:

1) Hal (Betty doesn't live with him anyway).
2) Either or both of the Blossoms (since Grandma Blossom is still around).
3) F.P., even though we know he's being framed, though he's an accessory after the fact at this point.
bremon
(Yesterday, 06:42 PM)
Hal or a Blossom parent (dad more suspect than mom I would say) are definitely my guesses.
doop_
(Yesterday, 06:56 PM)

Originally Posted by ZeroX03

No, they weren't. It was stuff from the screeners so the first four episodes were accurate and past that some good guesses, some things turned out right, but others were completely off the mark.

Woo, no spoilers then. I hope Sabrina shows up though.
PHOENIXZERO
(Yesterday, 08:25 PM)

Originally Posted by cj_iwakura

You can't follow anyone famous if that irritates you. I still follow some of them because they're awesome.

Most of the famous people I follow aren't really super active or have a Twitter following that's exploded so much so quickly with the target demo of Riverdale which is also probably the most active on Twitter and the demo I find the most grating, I still follow Marisol Nichols and the official Twitter but I think that's it. Do kinda miss the back and fourths.

I also got a few hang ups on following people much younger than me. \_(ツ)_/
Pachimari
(Yesterday, 08:34 PM)
I'm behind with an episode but man do I dislike Betty for having treated Chuck like she did earlier in the season. She got some serious issues. But I also feel bad for her the way Jughead treated her for having thrown together that party. He remind some of myself. And I really don't like Valerie either, I just don't see the chemistry between her and Archie, and talking about chemistry, I'm glad Betty and Jugheads relationship is over, hopefully. Or maybe just let it develop for a bit.

I also don't get how Chuck, Cheryl and their friends can just crash the party, yeah I mean Archie was up for the party but they should have really just kicked them out of there.

I kind of like Archie and Ronnie together. They looked sweet.

Also my prediction from the start of Jughead being the killer was totally off and I don't know what drugs I had been taking after the pilot lol. Very interesting though and I'm looking forward to next week.

But is there one or two guns at play? Didn't the Coopers have the gun from fake Grundy at their place? And now a gun was planted at FBs place?
Last edited by Pachimari; Yesterday at 09:54 PM.
Fou-Lu
(Yesterday, 10:45 PM)
So either Jason's dad is the killer or the writers are trying REALLY hard to fake out Twin Peaks fans. Already suspicious just by being the murder victim's father, but the hair going white overnight?
Apple Turnover
(Yesterday, 10:49 PM)

Originally Posted by Fou-Lu

So either Jason's dad is the killer or the writers are trying REALLY hard to fake out Twin Peaks fans. Already suspicious just by being the murder victim's father, but the hair going white overnight?

Maintaining multi-generation maple syrup blood feuds will do that to anyone /s
Grizzlyjin
Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
(Yesterday, 11:12 PM)

Originally Posted by Pachimari

I also don't get how Chuck, Cheryl and their friends can just crash the party, yeah I mean Archie was up for the party but they should have really just kicked them out of there.

Lol that's what I said. I would've been like "Nope, y'all got to roll up on outta here." I think they literally locked everyone in to. Haha. But it's more fun when the baddies get away with everything

I almost want to change my suspect to Hal, I'm halfway convinced
SRG01
(Yesterday, 11:16 PM)
Did they ever revisit the plot point of Hal stealing the stuff from the Sheriff's office?