• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

25 minutes of Monster Hunter World footage

Kouriozan

HD textures, finally!
Looks like a real Monster Hunter, unlike that old rumor said, and really happy with what I saw earlier.

DrArchon

Man, if they'd shown this kinda stuff off in the trailer at E3, no one would've had a problem.

This is Monster Hunter. 100%.

It's more or less what we know so far during E3. Only thing interesting is Japan doesn't need to pay subscription like they did previously in MH1/2/3, all they need now is just PS+ to play online.

I'm curious do many Japanese PS4 buyers pay for PS Pus.

Raide

Day Zero for this one. Hoping Xbox version supports all the X stuff, as well as the clan/community bits.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
finally an English Monster Hunter on PC

maybe my friends and I will play this

Looks good. Confused why this isn't coming to the Switch though?

i'm not too familiar, but i think this spin off is for more Western audiences, and an OG MH5 is probably in the works for Switch

Man, if they'd shown this kinda stuff off in the trailer at E3, no one would've had a problem.

This is Monster Hunter. 100%.

Its bizarre they pretty much showed no combat in the reveal trailer.

Thanks. It looks great so I wonder why they had to do it behind closed doors at E3.

It makes no god damn sense. All they did at E3 was put doubt in long terms fans minds of the series with their piss poor trailer.

BadWolf

Hope all those people who said it won't play like a real MH are enjoying their crow.

Looks fun as heck, can't wait for the PC version.

Damn, still can't believe we finally getting next-gen (well "nex-gen" might be wrong word but you know what i mean.) Monster Hunter!

This will be so amazing!

Thanks for the video.

Hedgey

This was in Akihabara today! They kept telling us not to record video... What's the point if they streamed the whole thing lol
Seems like the people who waited to get seats got some sort of goodie bag.

5th gen is looking fantastic

Cant wait to play it for myself

Anyone wanna buy me a ticket to germany in August?!?

Supposed to be playable at gamescom this year

It's basically the exact same demo that leaked from E3 but in better quality. I echo what I said before, game looks amazing and like a true evolution of the formula. I'm all in.

Top Bottom