• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Give me a reason why Darth Vader isn't the coolest villain ever

Decider

The amount of ignorance in this thread is hilarious. Who's squirming? And I'm not even talking about anime to begin with.

Do yourself a favour and actually read Berserk before making yourself look silly in this thread.

Why people are talking down characters they don't even know anything about is beyond me.

You appear to be rather defensive about it, attempting multiple rebuttals with anybody that doesn't agree with you. It's amusing.

Rorschach

Vader the coolest villain ever? What? He will always be a boring, lame villain to me. If you really want a cool villain, Femto from Berserk reigns supreme.

D9SXbJFl.jpg

I hate this motherfucker so fucking much. He better die a brutal death.

You appear to be rather defensive about it, attempting multiple rebuttals with anybody that doesn't agree with you. It's amusing.

Poster 1: "LOL anime. Vader is the coolest villian ever!"

Me: "Do you know anything about Griffith/Femto?"

Poster 1: "No, but there's no way he's cooler than Vader!"

Rinse and repeat.

And you wonder why I'm being defensive?! I'll say it again, the amount of ignorance in here is hilarious.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
No. A you are wrong. B you could not even spell Boba Fett yet you are trying to sell him as a cooler and bigger villain?

Right where it hurts - in my spelling.

rme

Cosmozone

Darth Vader isn't even the coolest "(was a) teenager with mental issues and psychic powers" villain:

tumblr_oo85gherWd1r3r2wpo1_1280.jpg

For cave dwellers: Tetsuo from Akira

TI82

Banned
Yeah, Star Wars is cool but even trying to say Vader is as cool as any JJBA villain is hilarious. Maybe him and Pucci can be tied, since Pucci sucks

Top Bottom