• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis

Banned
Lets be honest.

The real reason Duckroll closed the first spoiler thread was because it was on its way to overtaking this thread.

#TEAMSPOILERS

jiggles

Banned
My copy dispatched just over an hour ago.

I ordered it with Amazon Prime's one-day delivery. So it's apparently going to be here tomorrow.

Nugg

My copy dispatched just over an hour ago.

I ordered it with Amazon Prime's one-day delivery. So it's apparently going to be here tomorrow.

Fuck I'm so pissed right now. I used that too, and it's scheduled to be delivered on the 19th =(

Nevasleep

Also Amazon.co.uk sold out? Whoa!
CEyEUUn.png

They might hold the dispatched games at local depots until Tuesday.

Moozo

Also Amazon.co.uk sold out? Whoa!
CEyEUUn.png

They might hold the dispatched games at local depots until Tuesday.
Holy shit. Undecided whether to order from "a banned site" or gamble on picking it up from a supermarket on Tuesday, concerned about stock/prospects of it arriving before Tuesday.

jiggles

Banned
Fuck I'm so pissed right now. I used that too, and it's scheduled to be delivered on the 19th =(

Well, my "delivery date" still says the 17th. And there's no tracking number, so they haven't sent it using Royal Mail's next-day delivery (which doesn't usually deliver on a Saturday anyway).

So, they've either sent it First Class, which is a 95% chance it'll arrive tomorrow, or Second Class, which can be any time between now and Tuesday. It'd be a bit sly if they send it Second Class, though, given how much cheaper and guarantee-free that is despite the fact that I'm paying them an annual fee for their top-tier delivery service.

Are you UK? Who's the carrier?

Royal Mail, as above.

Amazon has changed to "Dispatching Now". Feeling good!

Well, my "delivery date" still says the 17th. And there's no tracking number, so they haven't sent it using Royal Mail's next-day delivery (which doesn't usually deliver on a Saturday anyway).

So, they've either sent it First Class, which is a 95% chance it'll arrive tomorrow, or Second Class, which can be any time between now and Tuesday. It'd be a bit sly if they send it Second Class, though, given how much cheaper and guarantee-free that is despite the fact that I'm paying them an annual fee for their top-tier delivery service.

Maybe worth opening a chat with them and seeing how they've sent it?

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Noooooo! Mediamarkt Spain had copies and just as I was reserving for store collect someone grabbed the last copy!

Fuck! :(

ekim

Shiiiiit. I went to a store right now and saw how an employee opened a GTAV box before my eyes :-/
He wouldn't sell me a copy though. :-/

Nugg

Quoting myself, just an update in case someone has the same issue as me.

I checked if my order had "one day delivery". It did. So I was still pissed. But I still clicked "update", like if I changed the delivery type. And then BAM, magic, it's now scheduled to be delivered on the 17th. Problem solved.

I hope I didn't do this too late. Everyone with the same problem as me should do that (I know a lot of people have this issue with Amazon FR)

Alpende

Mine is scheduled to dispatch on the 16th. I ordered from Amazon UK and live in the Netherlands. Doesn't bother me that much, I'll play it in the release week anyway.

I joined the GAF 360 crew a while ago. I'm now in multiple crews. Can you see every crew and its members in the game or just one crew?

UrbanRats

I hope mine get here before the 21st, because they're locking down the city for the world cycling championship, then.

They haven't even shipped yet, c'mon R*!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Games Workshop is selling copies in Spain.

F3jQsYh.jpg

I have one about 1 hour from me I need to phone and see if they have stock and selling.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
that looks ridiculously fake

the 5 on the 59.90 doesn't line up at all

Neither does the Remember Me price. I imagine it is legit I've got CoD and Halo a good week early from Spanish retailers. Black Ops I got I think 10 days from GAME.

I just decided to open up and clean my Phat PS3 model from 2009. The amount of dust build-up in that thing was ridiculous. I stopped at the removal of the blu-ray player and power supply, and I could vacuum the fan on low without any problems.

Bring it on GTA V!

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
After watching leaked footage I am sorry to report (no spoilers) that the game is really really bad a very bad game with bad gameplay graphics sound story everything and everyone should cancel their pre-orders trust me.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yeah, we just got confirmation. Ah, Spain is different, I guess.

Need to find out what retailer it is. On the GAME website it says they don't have in-store yet but that could be just the site not updating.

I have quite alot of shops around me within an hours drive and I bet at-least 1 is selling right now but with my Spanish not being very good it's hard on the phone to ask.

params7

Banned
I preordered GTA5 from gamestop but moved to another city. Can I just take the preorder slip to a new gamestop near me at midnight and get the game? Or do I have to call in before and let them know my preorder is from another store?

spats

After watching leaked footage I am sorry to report (no spoilers) that the game is really really bad a very bad game with bad gameplay graphics sound story everything and everyone should cancel their pre-orders trust me.

I knew it. Rockstar is bad and should feel bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom