• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Narag

And some people keep telling themselves that it won't even be as powerful as the 360, which is backed up by absolutely nothing and is a bigger joke than the Panthers defense.
Also, the 720 and PS4 will likely not be the huge jumps we've been seeing, but it won't necessarily be a Wii situation either.
I don't know, maybe Sony is still crazy and will find some way to lose $400+ per system again without the BR drive driving up the cost.

But basically, :jnc.

Will the Wii U be strong enough to properly portray the husky Josh Freeman of today's NFL?

Malo

Banned
I believe the Wii U will only be capable of doing 720p so nope. Can't fit him on the screen.
KuGsj.gif

The Wii U is going to be such a colossal flop.

It will be very sad to see.

If Nintendo were smart, they'd try to broker a deal with Apple and use the iPad 4 as the Wii U controller.

Dawkins says Tebow “laid hands” on injured neck
Posted by Mike Florio on March 24, 2012, 11:28 AM EDT
120109035509_136577697 Getty Images

From time to time, some of you have joked that Jets quarterback Tim Tebow should try to heal injured players and/or opponents.

It’s time to stop joking.

Safety Brian Dawkins, who played for the Broncos during the two years of the Colorado version of Tebowmania, told Alex Marvez and Jim Miller of SiriusXM NFL Radio that Tebow tried to heal Dawkins’ injured neck last season.

“In our Bible study sessions when my neck was pretty bad and I’m hurting, [Tebow] along with our chaplain and [Broncos director of player development] Jerry Butler laid hands and prayed on me pretty good,” Dawkins said. “They brought snot and tears to my eyes and all that type of good stuff with prayer.”

We present this information without opinion or comment. Because we suspect that at least 100 of you, maybe a lot more, will have something to say in the comments.

hmmm i wonder if tim tebow could cure my SPS (small penis syndrome) by touching my dong

snesfreak

Banned
The Wii U is going to be such a colossal flop.

It will be very sad to see.

If Nintendo were smart, they'd try to broker a deal with Apple and use the iPad 4 as the Wii U controller.
You should go post that in every Nintendo thread on Gaming side, they'd love you.

Jonm1010

Banned
And some people keep telling themselves that it won't even be as powerful as the 360, which is backed up by absolutely nothing and is a bigger joke than the Panthers defense.
Also, the 720 and PS4 will likely not be the huge jumps we've been seeing, but it won't necessarily be a Wii situation either.
I don't know, maybe Sony is still crazy and will find some way to lose $400+ per system again without the BR drive driving up the cost.

But basically, :jnc.

Sounds to me like a bit of little mans complex.

Trying to convince all your friends that the pretty girls in your school(sony and microsoft) are actually just hyped up sluts to make you feel better about your ugly as shit girlfriend(nintendo).

:jnc

Junie12

Don't care if the Wii U is as strong as the 360 or what not, all I care about is Pikmin 3! If Wii U has that game I'm buying it! No doubt about it!

jakncoke

Banned
First they came for futbol-age, and I :jnc'd

Then they came for NBA-age, and I :jnc'd

And then....

What did they do to futbol age? If anything they promoted them. I remember when futbol age didn't even get sticky even though it was the most active sports age.

LQX

lol nba-age still locked out

Can someone please quickly explain what happened? No one will explain like its big secret. I browse the thread nearly everyday and I did not pick up on what was said that was sexist in there.

jakncoke

Banned
Can someone please quickly explain what happened? No one will explain like its big secret. I browse the thread nearly everyday and I did not pick up on what was said that was sexist in there.

Well that was there charge and this isn't a democracy so the charges are sticking. They be women hating heathens and up to other shenanigans.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

There was nothing sexist in the thread itself. Certain members of the community were evidently bothering a certain female member of Neogaf and instead of just solving the issues with said certain members the entire thread gets shut down.

eznark

Banned
I expect even more teams to be punished for bounties. People are delusional if they think the Saints are the only team that does it.

:jnc

In the future? Maybe. As a result of this? You're out of your mind. The NFL has already said Williams' former teams will not be punished despite knowledge of this happening in his prior stops. The Saints took it to new and unacceptable levels. For that, they got fucked.

Your team is a pile of shit. Deal with it.

Top Bottom