• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

If Bomberman continues after Super Bomberman R, what should be next?

KingBroly

Banned
Super Bomberman S seems to be the next logical step.

Then Super Bomberman T

60fps
8-player Online Co-Op through the Story Mode
Amiibo Support seems like an obvious choice as well

swit

It has 8 player online.

Nice. Saturn Bomberman which supported 10 players local multi would be preferable though. I would pay full price for the best version of Bomerman with HD cartoony graphic + added online. And such release would be probably cheaper for Konami to develop than this entirely new 3d title.

hampig

Slow it down, make it co-op, give bomberman tits.
Money-Machine.jpg

Jazzem

Yep, give me 60fps plus good image quality. Bomberman's the last game that would suffer from having simple lighting/effects/geometry, so performance not being prioritized over those is baffling :/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I would gladly take Bomberman 64 & 2nd Attack re-released on the VC (one of these days, I'll get Hero), or if the GCN VC rumor is true, Generations & Jetter re-released on the Switch.

Or give me some kind of Bomberman Collection that collects a ton of the older games up to around the PS1/Saturn era), then another collection that puts in the 3D games from the N64 & GCN era, then a handheld collection that compiles GB/C & GBA era games, including Bomberman Quest.

I'd take a Bomberman with a 64 adventure mode with classic game play for multiplayer.

Or they could just release Bomberman 64 on the VC and call it a day till the next sequel.

Tailer

I just want to see successor to bomberman 64 multiplayer, even a port would make me happy. Well at least we have another bomberman game, am really happy for that.
Edit: grew up with the 2D bomberman but I just have so many fond memories of 64's multiplayer, single player was a mixed bag from what I barely remember. But did love the bosses tho.

Syril

Adventure story like The Second Attack, playable with single joycon option to facilitate a player 2-usable companion character.

Native resolution and more fun visuals.

Hahaha, as soon as the main complaint of the thread is resolved, immediately show up with this. :p

Of course both 60 FPS and native res would be ideal and should be possible but it's hilarious how people get the one thing they really want, and then the sacrifice made to give them that becomes the next target.

ASaiyan

Banned
Super Bomberman R but with more content that isn't locked behind an in-game currency that's way too hard to earn, for $20.

A bomberman campaign with Vanquish fast paced combat

(yes, I'm saying this for years to Megaman and I think I would work to bomberman)

RedSwirl

At the very least what they did last gen: Make at least one multiplayer Bomberman game on each major platform, including PC this time. Or just make one and port it to everything.

Top Bottom