• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LGBTQIA+ |OT9| The Return of the Queen

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ordered jock straps for the first time. I shall see what the fuss is all about.
Also a cock ring.

Vazduh

Ordered jock straps for the first time. I shall see what the fuss is all about.
Also a cock ring.

6895b850-40e3-0132-4123-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

Gibbs

It's been 8 months since I deleted Grindr, OKCupid, PoF and Tinder and I don't feel any better about myself lol. Dating is the worst.

This. Dating makes me feel so low about myself. I've been single for close to 2 years and I've had zero interest from guys. It's soul crushing.

Self confidence be damned.

The terrors of dating are why I plan to become a weird old crank that just hoards most of his thoughts and emotional resources tbh. Better yet if I can manage real non-attachment and not just that simulacrum of it.

Vazra

The terrors of dating are why I plan to become a weird old crank that just hoards most of his thoughts and emotional resources tbh. Better yet if I can manage real non-attachment and not just that simulacrum of it.
Adopt dogs or cats to not be entirely alone and have something to keep you moving forward from the crippling depression. That or become a hoarder. I'm still on planning stages.

Hey everyone! Hows everyone's weekend going so far?

Last night was an "adventure" after feeling depressed over my weekend plans being cancelled I decided to get some alcohol (a super rarity for me) and got drunk I think.... (never been drunk before) and ate myself silly with some pizza, french fries and some reeses chocolate cake, 7500 calories going right to my thighs >_<

Welcome all the new people here though!

Adopt dogs or cats to not be entirely alone and have something to keep you moving forward from the crippling depression. That or become a hoarder. I'm still on planning stages.

That could do, or I could go all Jane Goodall and try to derive a sense of satisfaction almost solely from my work.

As soon as I get my own place I'm adopting either a cat or a shelter/senior dog.

At least someone will love me

Gibbs

Hey everyone! Hows everyone's weekend going so far?

Last night was an "adventure" after feeling depressed over my weekend plans being cancelled I decided to get some alcohol (a super rarity for me) and got drunk I think.... (never been drunk before) and ate myself silly with some pizza, french fries and some reeses chocolate cake, 7500 calories going right to my thighs >_<

Welcome all the new people here though!

7500 calories? I'm dying inside but I imagine it was incredible. Ugh. I feel guilty after I eat anything. It's extremely sad. I'd kill for a piece of cake or a milkshake. =( Weekend has sucked but it's what it is.

Hopefully yours turns around =)

Same!! It's the worst lol. I've been single my whole life. I have never had a steady dating experience. People are usually done with me after the first date lol.

People are shallow assholes. Atleast you made it to the first date!!! I can't get that far haha.

Eh the adopting animals things is great until they pass away. I lost my first dog of 10 yrs on Christmas day 2013. My puggle I got in Jan 2014 died in May 2016. I'm done with animals and the heart break,

Joqu

h-hey

I feel like getting active in some community threads so hopefully this one'll do the trick. No promises but I do know I'll do lots of lurking.

I've also been trying to be more open about my sexuality, and to be more of an open person in general, so the internet sounds like a good place to start.

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Biologically male but I guess I can be pretty fluid about it. But cis male tends to work? idk

Your sexual orientation?
Pan
pizza

Where Are You From?
Belgium

Where Do You Live?
Still Belgium. The northern bit

How Old Are you?

I feel old :>

Favorite Type of Music?
Hm. I tend to like jazz. But I don't really "know" music as much as I'd like to, so I mostly tend to listen to really specific stuff out of ignorance. like david bowie. Also video game soundtracks like I'm some fucking nerd... which is a possibility.

Profession or Career interest?
I'm a graphic and digital design student.

Favorite video game(s)?
My fav is Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and it should be your favourite too.

In general I tend to like Nintendo games (Zelda, 3D Mario, Splatoon and Pokémon being the big ones), RPGs (especially JRPGs but I like plenty of western stuff, the Fallout series and Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines for example) and "artsy" stuff. Oh and single-player Valve games. ha...

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
I really like to draw. I'm no good yet so that's something I'm working on. I come from a pretty artistic family so there's some pressure there, and of course it would synergize pretty well with my studies.

I like to cook too. I tend to go for way too complicated stuff. Lots of cooking disasters.

Like a lot of people I enjoy various television shows and movies, and I'm afraid anime has been a part of that at times. Recently I've been obsessed with the works of David Lynch.

And I really love animals. That's not really a hobby I guess, but it feels like one to me dammit.

Cats don't care about us tbh but people still appreciate their company &#55357;&#56834;

My cat begs to differ! She always wants to be around me, will sleep on the armrest of my couch closest to me, if I happen to leave my house for more then a few hours when I return she will loudly yell at me while rubbing against my legs acting as if I broke her heart and at nighttime when I head to bed she will always climb on my chest and purr VERY loudly or sleep on the pillow right next to mine and watch me as I sleep. My cats a sweetheart <3 She's terrified of men and loud noises though.

7500 calories? I'm dying inside but I imagine it was incredible. Ugh. I feel guilty after I eat anything. It's extremely sad. I'd kill for a piece of cake or a milkshake. =( Weekend has sucked but it's what it is.

Hopefully yours turns around =)

It was by FAR the largest amount of calories I ever consumed in a 24 hour period. I normally eat between 1300-1500 a day so it was quite a feat. Was a 6 pack of Mikes hard watermelon lemonade (I can't tolerate the taste of beer or strong alcohol at all in my very limited lifetime sampling of alcohol) so 6 of those and the cake alone was about 3000 >_< I hadn't had pizza for 6 months though so it was reaaaaaaaly good! Haha

Oh gosh I'm the same, if I eat anything over 1500 I feel super guilty 99.9% of the time even though logically I burn 2200-2400 a day naturally so I'm naturally burning way more then I eat the guilt prevents me from eating more. I blame my hormones and depression over the plans being cancelled for causing such impulsive/yummy eating :p

Thank you and hopefully yours turns around too!

Gibbs

h-hey

I feel like getting active in some community threads so hopefully this one'll do the trick. No promises but I do know I'll do lots of lurking.

I've also been trying to be more open about my sexuality, and to be more of an open person in general, so the internet sounds like a good place to start.

Your gender? Your sexual identity?
Biologically male but I guess I can be pretty fluid about it. But cis male tends to work? idk

Your sexual orientation?
Pan
pizza

Where Are You From?
Belgium

Where Do You Live?
Still Belgium. The northern bit

How Old Are you?

I feel old :>

Favorite Type of Music?
Hm. I tend to like jazz. But I don't really "know" music as much as I'd like to, so I mostly tend to listen to really specific stuff out of ignorance. like david bowie. Also video game soundtracks like I'm some fucking nerd... which is a possibility.

Profession or Career interest?
I'm a graphic and digital design student.

Favorite video game(s)?
My fav is Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door and it should be your favourite too.

In general I tend to like Nintendo games (Zelda, 3D Mario, Splatoon and Pokémon being the big ones), RPGs (especially JRPGs but I like plenty of western stuff, the Fallout series and Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines for example) and "artsy" stuff. Oh and single-player Valve games. ha...

What are your hobbies (other than gaming)?
I really like to draw. I'm no good yet so that's something I'm working on. I come from a pretty artistic family so there's some pressure there, and of course it would synergize pretty well with my studies.

I like to cook too. I tend to go for way too complicated stuff. Lots of cooking disasters.

Like a lot of people I enjoy various television shows and movies, and I'm afraid anime has been a part of that at times. Recently I've been obsessed with the works of David Lynch.

And I really love animals. That's not really a hobby I guess, but it feels like one to me dammit.

Welcome =)! I definitely agree with
pan pizza
. I kinda chuckled to myself.
I played Mario RPG on SNES, it was life changing.

Vazra

My cat begs to differ! She always wants to be around me, will sleep on the armrest of my couch closest to me, if I happen to leave my house for more then a few hours when I return she will loudly yell at me while rubbing against my legs acting as if I broke her heart and at nighttime when I head to bed she will always climb on my chest and purr VERY loudly or sleep on the pillow right next to mine and watch me as I sleep. My cats a sweetheart <3 She's terrified of men and loud noises though.
There are some cats that are nice but my experiences with most cats is them doing their own thing and staying away from you unless they need something. I do like that they are less messier than dogs but they dont play as much

Edit: Fat cats are the best tho.

Gibbs

It was by FAR the largest amount of calories I ever consumed in a 24 hour period. I normally eat between 1300-1500 a day so it was quite a feat. Was a 6 pack of Mikes hard watermelon lemonade (I can't tolerate the taste of beer or strong alcohol at all in my very limited lifetime sampling of alcohol) so 6 of those and the cake alone was about 3000 >_< I hadn't had pizza for 6 months though so it was reaaaaaaaly good! Haha

Oh gosh I'm the same, if I eat anything over 1500 I feel super guilty 99.9% of the time even though logically I burn 2200-2400 a day naturally so I'm naturally burning way more then I eat the guilt prevents me from eating more. I blame my hormones and depression over the plans being cancelled for causing such impulsive/yummy eating :p

OMG Mikes Hard Lemonade?! How is the watermelon lemonade?! I rarely drink but I imagine its like heaven. I don't like beer.

I'm super strict on myself and count every. damn. calorie. It's sad. I haven't had pizza in months, and I want it so bad. Parents ordered pizza tonight and I got chinese instead as its not in my diet =(.

Hopefully your depression gets better. My inbox is always open if you need to talk.

Joqu

One of my cats has recently gotten into the habit of clinging to my leg whenever she gets the opportunity, while purring ridiculously loud like a maniac. She won't do this with anyone else. It hurts and she's ruining all my pants but I can't say she doesn't care about me.

Welcome =)! I definitely agree with
pan pizza
. I kinda chuckled to myself.
I played Mario RPG on SNES, it was life changing.

I just really love pizza y'know

And that's not the thousand-year door but I forgive you. Super Mario RPG is still one of the great works of art in modern history tbh

Welcome!

I want to try that Paper Mario. I hear good things about Vivian.

Thanks!

But I dunno what great things you heard about Vivian exactly. I have to say that if it's about her being a trans woman, while true, I'm afraid that's not present at all in the english localization. It's a real shame, I hope we get an uncensored HD release someday...

I still love that character though. TTYD has some surprisingly mature writing.

edit: oh yeah, a fan patch that reverts those changes does exist now, it released not too long ago. I'll have to check that out

OMG Mikes Hard Lemonade?! How is the watermelon lemonade?! I rarely drink but I imagine its like heaven. I don't like beer.

I'm super strict on myself and count every. damn. calorie. It's sad. I haven't had pizza in months, and I want it so bad. Parents ordered pizza tonight and I got chinese instead as its not in my diet =(.

Hopefully your depression gets better. My inbox is always open if you need to talk.

Yus! Haha First time actually trying it, the last time I had any alcohol was new years and it was Seagrams so I wanted to try something new and something a little stronger (Seagrams are 3.2% with Mikes being 5%) they were very delicious though! They seem to be a limited summer item that was introduced last year and brought back this summer "due to popular demand" according to the packaging.

Oh gosh me too! I also weight everything too my postal scale has given me so much use and I calculate everything to the gram! I've essentially at/around my goal weight so I'm starting to be less strict especially since my continuing to diet is causing sleep issues and other mild issues and making me face look terrible by sucking out what precious fat rounding fat I have left >_<

Thanks a bunch!
There are some cats that are nice but my experiences with most cats is them doing their own thing and staying away from you unless they need something. I do like that they are less messier than dogs but they dont play as much

Edit: Fat cats are the best tho.

Oh yeah I agree as blasphemous as it may be to say that reason is why I'm not very fond of dogs at all. My personality just clashes pretty much completely with dogs as I'm a quiet, low maintenance, independent/reserved person. Dogs for the most part are just too high energy/high maintenance and it makes me feel uncomfortable being around dogs in general.

One of my cats has recently gotten into the habit of clinging to my leg whenever she gets the opportunity, while purring ridiculously loud like a maniac. She won't do this with anyone else. It hurts and she's ruining all my pants but I can't say she doesn't care about me.

I just really love pizza y'know

And that's not the thousand-year door but I forgive you. Super Mario RPG is still one of the great works of art in modern history tbh

Thanks!

But I dunno what great things you heard about Vivian exactly. I have to say that if it's about her being a trans woman, while true, I'm afraid that's not present at all in the english localization. It's a real shame, I hope we get an uncensored HD release someday...

I haven't heard anything specific, it is just a lot of positivity from some trans women. I didn't look into this as I plan on buying it if it is re-released.

Joqu

I haven't heard anything specific, it is just a lot of positivity from some trans women. I didn't look into this as I plan on buying it if it is re-released.

Right, I see. So as far as I'm aware nothing about that aspect of hers was left in the English release, though it was retained in other localized languages so it's not like it was a universal issue to western Nintendo back then. I'm pretty hopeful they'd revert the changes they made if a re-release were to happen nowadays. They really should.

Sianos

Thanks!

edit: oh yeah, a fan patch that reverts those changes does exist now, it released not too long ago. I'll have to check that out

That fan patch is the perfect reason for me to finally replay the game on Dolphin. I ripped the game from my disc using homebrew years ago, but I never got around to applying any graphical enhancements or experimenting with widescreen options.

I used to force myself to eat only ~1200 calories a day and over time it had a very negative effect on me psychologically and physically, one that I'm still recovering from six months after stopping.

I'm in no way an expert - as evidenced by my poor choices in the past - but for me over the time my overall health as a whole deteriorated significantly. I had negative effects ranging from feeling fatigued all the time, to sleeping difficulties, to spells of dizziness, to constantly catching minor illnesses, to a severely reduced recovery ability.

Everyone's body is different and I was already significantly underweight for my height, so maybe for me such a diet was more harmful than it would be for the average person. But please be careful! I don't want anyone else to hurt themselves like I did. :(

Joqu

That fan patch is the perfect reason for me to finally replay the game on Dolphin. I ripped the game from my disc using homebrew years ago, but I never got around to applying any graphical enhancements or experimenting with widescreen options.

It looks like a damn good reason to me, yeah. I'm gonna have to start a replay too now that I still have the time for a playthrough. Personally I'll just be sticking to the basic version

I'm talking about this in case anyone else is interested~

Kevyt

They make dat booty look amazing. Also for strep snapping and grabbing.

Hmmm... That's the thought I had when getting some jockstraps but they made me look worse in my opinion... :(

I don't like them, at least wearing them. They do look great on everyone else though.

Why do they always put mayo on everything at fast food places. It really is annoying. If I had a fast food restaurant, I wouldn't put mayo on anything.

lenovox1

Hmmm... That's the thought I had when getting some jockstraps but they made me look worse in my opinion... :(

I don't like them, at least wearing them. They do look great on everyone else though.

Yeah, you can't have a flat ass or wide or long ass with a jockstrap. It helps if it's already bubbly. It only frames what you already have.

Yeah, you can't have a flat ass or wide or long ass with a jockstrap. It helps if it's already bubbly. It only frames what you already have.

That's true of a lot of clothing styles. Take speedos for example. A lot of European men were speedos to the beach but unfortunately most of them, well, to put it kindly, should never ever be wearing it. However, you put a guy with a swimmer's build in one and my dick couldn't get any harder.

"Porn site offers to save cult sci-fi hit Sense8

xHamster says it has the cash, the audience and the inclusive outlook to make it the perfect home for a show popular with LGBTQ people"
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2017-08-19/porn-site-offers-to-save-cult-sci-fi-hit-sense8/amp/

Doesn't sound very plausible it would happen.

I wonder... Those who have seen it. What type of ass do I have? &#55358;&#56596;
Do you want to share with me? :)
You know, just so I could be of help.
Welcome!

Raxus

Okay, werk. Because same.

Favorite food? Favorite drink? Favorite sex position? Favorite book? Favorite movie? Favorite TV show?

Pasta, Ale 8 One, Dunno but I am liking having their legs behind their head because I can go all the way in easy, Harry potter, I need to read more, Tough question it depends the mood I am in. I am feeling Taratino at the moment so Kill Bill. TV show? Breaking bad. Pedestrian answer but there is too much good tv to sort through.

RM8

Feeling like dating again, I'm texting with these two guys, and of course the one I'm more interested in shows way less interest than the other guy :(

Anyone like Night in the Woods?

I'm up to the start of part 3. I want to like it more than I do. It drags on (getting to where the person you want to see is takes too long and there are those annoying dream sequences) and mini-games are hit and miss.

There's stuff to like in the characters and world and I want to continue.

Kevyt

Went to a strip club yesterday with a friend and another fellow lettersgaffer. It was quite boring to be honest... But I still had fun with them two.

Why do they always put mayo on everything at fast food places. It really is annoying. If I had a fast food restaurant, I wouldn't put mayo on anything.

Subway?

Well that's not the issue really. I think it highlights my stretch marks even more, lol. xD

I wonder... Those who have seen it. What type of ass do I have? &#129300;

Hairy

Gibbs

Last night I got one hell of a text message saying I'm a shitty friend and person. JOY! I'm glad people are seeing me for who I really am. Though to be fair, this "friend" has been treating me like shit for months, and blames the world on his problems and takes no responsibility for his actions. It's not my fault you continue to get fired from your jobs because you are mentally unstable and refuse to take your meds and talk to your psychiatrist.

The conversation was fine until I didn't reply back... because I was driving. Apparently I need to tell this person what I'm doing, especially if I am breathing.

Yus! Haha First time actually trying it, the last time I had any alcohol was new years and it was Seagrams so I wanted to try something new and something a little stronger (Seagrams are 3.2% with Mikes being 5%) they were very delicious though! They seem to be a limited summer item that was introduced last year and brought back this summer "due to popular demand" according to the packaging.

Mike's hard pomegranate lemonade is incredible. It's definitely one of my favorites. I tried Seagrams and I loved the black cherry fizz. I barely drink so I'm sure my taste in alcohol is terrible.

I used to force myself to eat only ~1200 calories a day and over time it had a very negative effect on me psychologically and physically, one that I'm still recovering from six months after stopping.

I'm in no way an expert - as evidenced by my poor choices in the past - but for me over the time my overall health as a whole deteriorated significantly. I had negative effects ranging from feeling fatigued all the time, to sleeping difficulties, to spells of dizziness, to constantly catching minor illnesses, to a severely reduced recovery ability.

Everyone's body is different and I was already significantly underweight for my height, so maybe for me such a diet was more harmful than it would be for the average person. But please be careful! I don't want anyone else to hurt themselves like I did. :(

Thanks for the reply! That's certainly something I've been dealing with especially recently, while I'm about 35 pounds away from being underweight for my height I'm well within the healthy weight range but my habit/guilt of eating more then 1300-1500 a day does make it a bit hard. Sleeping issues probably are the most prevalent as well as dizziness too. I suprizingly have a very fast metabolism given my body type with a TSH of about 1 so I imagine eating what I'm eating is well below my BMR >_< I'm technically not trying to diet anymore but it's just hard for me to snap out of the dieting mind set and eat more which leads to me binge eating once a week or so only to eat low cal for a week and repeat >_< I'll do my best to try and move up to about 1800 a day but I want to burn off my huge binge for a week before I do so.

Oh gosh yes! I absolutely despise the stuff! Literally break down in tears if I even see a jar of it >_< It's why I haven't eaten at Wendys in years as most of their burgers have it and I'm a mustard/ketchup on a burger kind of girl!

Last night I got one hell of a text message saying I'm a shitty friend and person. JOY! I'm glad people are seeing me for who I really am. Though to be fair, this "friend" has been treating me like shit for months, and blames the world on his problems and takes no responsibility for his actions. It's not my fault you continue to get fired from your jobs because you are mentally unstable and refuse to take your meds and talk to your psychiatrist.

The conversation was fine until I didn't reply back... because I was driving. Apparently I need to tell this person what I'm doing, especially if I am breathing.

Mike's hard pomegranate lemonade is incredible. It's definitely one of my favorites. I tried Seagrams and I loved the black cherry fizz. I barely drink so I'm sure my taste in alcohol is terrible.

I'm sorry to hear about them treating you that, hopefully things can get better and while I don't know you personally you seem like a good person so your "friend" doesn't know what they are talking about! :p

I'll look to see what flavors they have come early October for my birthday! Never had the cherry flavor though but I really don't like cherries and their flavorings sadly.

Kinda getting a bit fed up of my neighbour. He's got a husband but they rarely seem to go out together. So he stops at home while the "problem" neighbour goes out. And when he does it usually ends up where he's drunk calling me. I've only answered once because I thought he was asking about a parcel I took in for them, but it was a drunk call. All pretty innocent (i.e. no sex talk) but he abruptly hangs up and then he's messaging apologising the next day. Wants me to say nothing about the phonecall to his husband to "save more embarrassment". He's now away on a trip with his gay best friend (goodness knows what he'll be doing behind his husbands back) and again I get a drunk call early in the morning. I don't answer but it wakes me up. Also he organises a night out for us from time to time (sans husband) but the day we're going out he always cancels and makes up some excuse. Now I think he has a thing for me in some way (we've had drunken night shenanigans once when he came on to me) but it's just getting annoying. I don't know what he wants from me or why he does it but I'm getting sick of it. I hoped when they moved in I'd have some gay friends but for one reason or another it's never really got to that (despite how we do text now and then to talk about normal stuff (neighbour talk/tv shows etc)) and it became very complicated and just odd :/

Top Bottom