• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
That unmasked head. Yikes.

Super Castlevania IV soundtrack goes on sale this Wednesday! Cover art is a step down from the other releases though.

iQ8j8u7.jpg

IronRinn

As a statue collector, I can honestly say that may be the worst Spider-Gwen sculpt I've seen to date. Jesus Christ. That face sculpt is downright offensive.

How much are they asking for this?
$195 for the regular version and $200 for the Mondo Exclusive.

Castlevania IV cover art is real bad.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
That unmasked head. Yikes.

Super Castlevania IV soundtrack goes on sale this Wednesday! Cover art is a step down from the other releases though.

This is fucking brutal. How do you from Sachin Teng to somebody's high school Castlevania fan art?

b3b0p

That Castlevania cover art makes me think of a skinnier version of Captain N Simon Belmont. I would buy if it was Captain N Simon though. This one is bad.

LaneDS

Why are you dudes trying to blind me with that CV4?

Buying that one entirely on the strength of the soundtrack, which is maybe my favorite CV OST.

LaneDS

Mike got a lot of my money today (I bought a blue Skully hat because I was tired of people asking me if my red one was a fucking MAGA hat).

Also, related, but the honey food dude and bee arrived today, and both are great.

omgkitty

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I hate it when artists do this. Is it going to be a surprise drop? Is it today? Is it next week? Will he let people know? I NEED ANSWERS DAMNIT

I feel like he told some people he would notify previous purchasers of his Kubrick AP sale first.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I'm sure the prices on the most-wanted ones are going to be wild.

LaneDS

The Vacvvm consistently puts out things from amazingly talented artists that I have just zero interest in owning.

I choose instead to adorn my walls with cartoon animals, drawn fat, and spooky ghost houses (The Vacvvm is TOO spooky).

Filthy Slug

Really missing Iron Giant prints right about now :(

Fjordson

I know there's a big list of sites in the OP, but just to narrow it down are there any there in particular that do framing? Just moved and would love to pick up a few new things to hang, but I don't even know where I'd go near my place to get something properly framed (and I'm lazy).

Sushigod7

I know there's a big list of sites in the OP, but just to narrow it down are there any there in particular that do framing? Just moved and would love to pick up a few new things to hang, but I don't even know where I'd go near my place to get something properly framed (and I'm lazy).

Why don't you go to Hobby Lobby, Michaels or Aaron Bros and just buy off the shelf frames.

Top Bottom