• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Robotic Wizard Lizard
Junior Member
(09-04-2017, 05:12 PM)
Robotic Wizard Lizard's Avatar

Originally Posted by TrueBlue

Could someome make a transparent avatar out of this? I'm aware size could be an issue so midriff upwards would be great, if possible.

Artist link (has some NSFW pieces): https://didi-esmeralda.deviantart.com

Cheers!


....looking at this and my current avatar, I'm starting to think I might have a type.




Here you go!
TrueBlue
Member
(09-04-2017, 06:23 PM)
TrueBlue's Avatar

Originally Posted by Robotic Wizard Lizard




Here you go!

I'm spoiled for choice! Thank you!
BlackGhost
Banned
(09-04-2017, 09:46 PM)
I'm not sure it would work or look good with my current avatar, but figured I try. Can anyone add the headband frank is wearing to my current avy?


caramac
Member
(09-04-2017, 09:58 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlackGhost

I'm not sure it would work or look good with my current avatar, but figured I try. Can anyone add the headband frank is wearing to my current avy?

Looks ok to me.


BlackGhost
Banned
(09-04-2017, 10:00 PM)

Originally Posted by caramac

Looks ok to me.


lol thanks, much appreciated
Khaos Kontrol
Banned
(09-05-2017, 03:42 AM)

Could someone make me a transparent avatar of this image? I would like it to be mostly focused on the head and not have much of her shoulder in it if that makes sense.

Thanks
Cisce
Member
(09-05-2017, 09:19 AM)
Cisce's Avatar
I'm awful at Photoshop, so can someone turn either of these images into a good avatar:


I really appreciate it.
ChuckHoneywood
Banned
(09-05-2017, 06:00 PM)

Originally Posted by caramac

Here's a few of these requests. I'll pick up some more tomorrow.
Hope these are ok for you guys.

thank you so much!
caramac
Member
(09-05-2017, 08:19 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by Khaos Kontrol

Could someone make me a transparent avatar of this image? I would like it to be mostly focused on the head and not have much of her shoulder in it if that makes sense.

Thanks



Originally Posted by Cisce

I'm awful at Photoshop, so can someone turn either of these images into a good avatar:


I really appreciate it.



Cisce
Member
(09-05-2017, 09:04 PM)
Cisce's Avatar

Originally Posted by caramac



Thank you! :)
Khaos Kontrol
Banned
(09-05-2017, 09:28 PM)

Originally Posted by caramac







Thanks!
BlastCore
Banned
(09-06-2017, 09:48 AM)
Could someone make avatars of the glasses girl in the bottom left please

TheAuldTriangle
Junior Member
(09-06-2017, 12:21 PM)
TheAuldTriangle's Avatar
Could someone "avatarize" this? Purty please.

caramac
Member
(09-06-2017, 03:32 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by BlastCore

Could someone make avatars of the glasses girl in the bottom left please







Originally Posted by TheAuldTriangle

Could someone "avatarize" this? Purty please.

[IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/7d/7a/67/7d7a67355ec939226c35c16f3ec9ba16--folk-music-luke.jpg[IMG]

TheAuldTriangle
Junior Member
(09-06-2017, 04:02 PM)
TheAuldTriangle's Avatar

Originally Posted by caramac









You beautiful person. Thanks!
BlastCore
Banned
(09-06-2017, 06:47 PM)

Originally Posted by caramac









Thanks a bunch
m_shortpants
Member
(09-06-2017, 07:01 PM)
m_shortpants's Avatar
Can someone avatar-ize Geralt from this picture?

Much obliged!
caramac
Member
(09-06-2017, 07:30 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by m_shortpants

Can someone avatar-ize Geralt from this picture?

Much obliged!

m_shortpants
Member
(09-06-2017, 07:40 PM)
m_shortpants's Avatar

Originally Posted by caramac

Incredible, thank you!
caramac
Member
(09-06-2017, 08:09 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by m_shortpants

Incredible, thank you!

You're welcome.
Busaiku
Member
(09-08-2017, 08:10 AM)
Busaiku's Avatar

Could anyone get me the bottom right Pikachu?
snow in jamaica
Member
(09-08-2017, 09:20 AM)
Busaiku
Member
(09-08-2017, 05:42 PM)
Busaiku's Avatar

Originally Posted by snow in jamaica

Thanks a lot!
Numb
Banned
(09-08-2017, 08:35 PM)
Could someone shop the hat on my current avatar
Almost covering eyes
Thx :)

caramac
Member
(09-08-2017, 10:01 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by Numb

Could someone shop the hat on my current avatar
Almost covering eyes
Thx :)

Numb
Banned
(09-08-2017, 10:11 PM)

Originally Posted by caramac

Bless
Choomp
Banned
(09-09-2017, 02:43 AM)


Someone resize pls
Zackat
Member
(09-09-2017, 04:14 AM)

Originally Posted by Choomp



Someone resize pls





new job and then having to do hurricane preparations have sucked up all my free time. hopefully once this passes and I get power back I can help out here again.
Choomp
Banned
(09-09-2017, 04:58 AM)

Originally Posted by Zackat





new job and then having to do hurricane preparations have sucked up all my free time. hopefully once this passes and I get power back I can help out here again.

thanks so much
caramac
Member
(09-09-2017, 11:23 AM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zackat

new job and then having to do hurricane preparations have sucked up all my free time. hopefully once this passes and I get power back I can help out here again.

No worries Zackat, I'll try and take care of this place till you can take part again, good luck to you guys down in FL.
lucebuce12
Member
(09-09-2017, 10:37 PM)
lucebuce12's Avatar
Can someone make a transparent avatar out of Kiryu here? Just him, not the text in the picture.

Also if it's not too much trouble, could you also make one of just his head and not the body?
caramac
Member
(09-09-2017, 11:50 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by lucebuce12

Can someone make a transparent avatar out of Kiryu here? Just him, not the text in the picture.

Also if it's not too much trouble, could you also make one of just his head and not the body?

Hope these are ok.




Faithless Mr.
Junior Member
(09-10-2017, 01:28 AM)
Faithless Mr.'s Avatar
Why is my avatar, which is a rendered file, showing with a white background?

Am I doing something wrong, or is it cause i'm a junior member?

Here's the original file
Becci
Member
(09-10-2017, 04:50 AM)
Becci's Avatar

Originally Posted by Faithless Mr.

Why is my avatar, which is a rendered file, showing with a white background?

Am I doing something wrong, or is it cause i'm a junior member?

Here's the original file

The avatar you are trying to use is larger than 100120 pixels and therefore gets auto resized and lose transparency.

Here is one in the right size, but it's height had to be cropped.

lucebuce12
Member
(09-10-2017, 05:40 AM)
lucebuce12's Avatar

Originally Posted by caramac

Hope these are ok.

Amazing work, thanks!
Heroman
Banned
(09-10-2017, 07:31 PM)

Originally Posted by caramac







Hope these are ok.

Thanks
Bronetta
Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
(09-11-2017, 03:09 AM)
Bronetta's Avatar
Hello can someone add the rated M for mature logo near the bottom-left of my avatar?



Please and thank you.
Syphon Filter
Member
(09-11-2017, 05:25 AM)
Syphon Filter's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bronetta

Hello can someone add the rated M for mature logo near the bottom-left of my avatar?



Please and thank you.

Bronetta
Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
(09-11-2017, 07:20 AM)
Bronetta's Avatar

Originally Posted by Syphon Filter

Excellent. Thanks again!
Peco
Member
(09-11-2017, 12:22 PM)
Requesting a transparent background avatar of this fine Homer:

Thank you.
Symphonia
Banned
(09-11-2017, 01:49 PM)
Can someone make this avatar-applicable? Cheers!

caramac
Member
(09-11-2017, 02:14 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by Peco

Requesting a transparent background avatar of this fine Homer:

Thank you.



Originally Posted by Symphonia

Can someone make this avatar-applicable? Cheers!

Peco
Member
(09-11-2017, 02:18 PM)

Originally Posted by caramac

Marvelous!
Symphonia
Banned
(09-11-2017, 03:11 PM)

Originally Posted by caramac

Awesome. Cheers!
Bazry
Member
(09-14-2017, 10:03 AM)
Bazry's Avatar


Transparent nipple Mario please :)
caramac
Member
(09-14-2017, 11:17 AM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bazry

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJo3fcVVYAA35hQ.jpg[IMG]

Transparent nipple Mario please :)



Bazry
Member
(09-14-2017, 11:50 AM)
Bazry's Avatar

Originally Posted by caramac



Awesome thanks, finally got myself an avatar
Ladekabel
Member
(09-14-2017, 04:12 PM)
Ladekabel's Avatar
Is it possible to turn the dino in an avatar?



Thanks in advance!
caramac
Member
(09-14-2017, 04:54 PM)
caramac's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ladekabel

Is it possible to turn the dino in an avatar?

[IMG]https://abload.de/img/dinodino0hr19.png[IMG]

Thanks in advance!

Any use?

Ladekabel
Member
(09-14-2017, 10:35 PM)
Ladekabel's Avatar

Originally Posted by caramac

Any use?

That'll do. Thank you!

Thread Tools