• Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

slightconfuse
Banned
(09-01-2017, 03:42 PM)
https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/sta...46630396968960
Ithil
(09-01-2017, 03:43 PM)
Russo's podcast appears to be aimed at 15 year olds.
Heroman
Banned
(09-01-2017, 03:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Ithil

Russo's podcast appears to be aimed at 15 year olds.

I think you dudes in their 30s.
Sephzilla
SHOOOOOOOOOOOT

Beefy
Banned
Apparently in Ihe new Mordor game. You can buy a dlc character called Orc killer for 3.50. All but a tiny bit of it goes to a developers fam/charity. The developer died of cancer.

Dlc done right?
FallingEdge
(09-01-2017, 03:47 PM)
Great OP!

Originally Posted by Mahonay

Glad I took FE's recommendation for Everybody's Golf. Been playing it for 3-4 hours and I really love the game. Nice chill game to just play for hours. I'm starting to unlock things quicker now. I tore through the beginning rounds pretty easily.

Nice man. Make sure to switch to serious mode once you reach rank 2. Makes leveling up much faster.

Add me on PSN: FallingEdge

Also today Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back. Woooooooooo!
Draxal
(09-01-2017, 03:47 PM)

Originally Posted by Egg0

Shoooot, Ambrose shoots on Cesaro at a house show

https://youtu.be/DxaEnouGCbw?t=28s

Holy shit, yep Marti Belle's offense is better then this.
Egg0
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Beefy

Apparently in Ihe new Mordor game. You can buy a dlc character called Orc killer for 3.50. All but a tiny bit of it goes to a developers fam/charity. The developer died of cancer.

Dlc done right?

Yea that's pretty great of them. Plus the DLC itself is neat.
British Monsoon
(09-01-2017, 04:12 PM)
Sephzilla
(09-01-2017, 04:13 PM)
that stare followed by the legdrop, holy shit lol
Raw64life
(09-01-2017, 04:13 PM)
Ambrose already looks like he's working in house show mode on TV. I guess that's just the next logical step for him.

Dlc done right?

A rare instance. Not enough to get me to buy the game though. Shadow of Mordor is the only PS4 game I've bought this gen that I didn't play to completion. The tedium was just too much.
SallyIsNow
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:17 PM)

Originally Posted by British Monsoon

Oh shit. Is that The Trashman refereeing?!
Fox318
HE HATE ME

World's #1 Los Angeles XTREME fan.
(09-01-2017, 04:18 PM)

Originally Posted by British Monsoon

what is going on here?
Beefy
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:22 PM)

Originally Posted by Raw64life

Ambrose already looks like he's working in house show mode on TV. I guess that's just the next logical step for him.

A rare instance. Not enough to get me to buy the game though. Shadow of Mordor is the only PS4 game I've bought this gen that I didn't play to completion. The tedium was just too much.

The new game looks far better and you actually change location. Looks like they actually tried this time.
British Monsoon
(09-01-2017, 04:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Fox318

what is going on here?

One of Inoki's 'martial arts battles' in the late 70's, the other dude's a US karate master. Generally these matches went one of 3 ways - either the dude was legit and Inoki worked with him so he didn't get fucked up and they both look good, or while the dude knew it was a work he was a bit shit and would do something to piss off Inoki, or lastly the dude was a can, didn't know it was fake and was about to get fucked up by Inoki. This guy fell into the 2nd category, he was sandbagging Inoki and was afraid to bump, so Inoki just forced him. Popped his shoulder out, as well.
SallyIsNow
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:31 PM)
I still have my friends copy of Shadow of Mordor they lent me like almost 2 years ago.

It was very plain. Vanilla. Nothing to it. I might try it again since Beefy loves it so much.
Sephzilla
(09-01-2017, 04:32 PM)
I liked Shadow of Mordor but yeah it definitely comes up short in a few ways
Foggy
Banned
DUDE, Warrior's shooting on me, brother

excelsiorlef

Originally Posted by klonere

threads dead post dabs

Jesus Heroman...

Did this costume cost you 7k too?
Beefy
Banned

Originally Posted by OwensIsNow

I still have my friends copy of Shadow of Mordor they lent me like almost 2 years ago.

It was very plain. Vanilla. Nothing to it. I might try it again since Beefy loves it so much.

Don't, Shadow of War is boring as it is set in the same area for 95% of the game. They have stepped up big time for the Shadow of War game.
RBH
(09-01-2017, 04:35 PM)

While recently appearing on Sam Roberts' podcast, Sasha Banks talked about how NXT creative was different from the main roster:

"We kind of always knew where we were going, so it helped me prepare and think about it ahead of time about how can I make this better. But when I go to RAW, it's legit like I have no clue what I am doing so I don't even know what to prepare for. I get handed something and told something and am like 'okay, I have one hour to get... okay let's just do it.' Honestly, I wish we had the opportunity to know what we are doing in the next three months."

Sasha continued, "'Oh, maybe you'll have a tag match maybe you'll have a promo. maybe you'll have this random match that doesn't make any sense,' or who knows, maybe you'll just sit in catering, who knows. None of them [WWE Superstars] know what's going on when you see Monday Night RAW, we're all surprised and sometimes were confused and sometimes they don't even follow through with a storyline."

When asked about her short title reigns, here was Sasha's response:

"I don't know if it was something with me or they just want to keep on flipping flopping, I don't know!"

http://popculture.com/wwe/2017/08/31...s-wwe-booking/
Zach
(09-01-2017, 04:36 PM)
Is Fox318 gonna PM a moderator about that thread title or should I just make a Zenktember thread?
Beefy
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:37 PM)
So basically Vince is a cunt
Sephzilla
Sasha what are you doing?
SallyIsNow
Banned
You mean Danktember, Zack.

Don't, Shadow of Mordor is boring as it is set in the same area for 95% of the game. They have stepped up big time for the Shadow of War game.

Alright. Surprised to see how high the game is reviewed.
miserable
(09-01-2017, 04:38 PM)

slightconfuse
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:38 PM)

Originally Posted by Sephzilla

Sasha what are you doing?

Punching a ticket to the ziggler zone
klonere
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:39 PM)
RBH nearly exactly a day late posting that.

Are we gonna have the same discussion again?

Sasha is well with in her rights to talk herself up like that and has proven herself in big match spots many times as well as being pretty over by all reports~
Sephzilla
(09-01-2017, 04:41 PM)
Here's a list of all the superstars who have benefited from whining online about their booking

SallyIsNow
Banned

Originally Posted by miserable

If he didn't do the powerbomb I wouldn't have recognized him.
Proteus
BOSS

Here's a list of all the superstars who have benefited from whining online about their booking

Nothing seems to be loading.
Foggy
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:45 PM)

Originally Posted by Proteus

Proteus
BOSS
(09-01-2017, 04:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Foggy

I've been worked?
RBH
(09-01-2017, 04:47 PM)

RBH nearly exactly a day late posting that.

Are we gonna have the same discussion again?

Sasha is well with in her rights to talk herself up like that and has proven herself in big match spots many times as well as being pretty over by all reports~

Yesterday the discussion was more about Sasha talking herself up as the greatest champion/female wrestler of all-time. But Sweeney Tom didn't post the full quotes from Sasha regarding her comments on booking, so yeah, that's why I posted it.

Settle down.
Foggy
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:47 PM)

I've been worked?

If being worked is wrong then I don't wanna be right
Beefy
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:49 PM)
I reckon every one in this thread is a better wrestler then Ambrose
Tom Nook
(09-01-2017, 04:50 PM)
SHOOOOT!
SallyIsNow
Banned
Not Pikma
Dental Plan

Sweeney Tom
Banned
Sephzilla
(09-01-2017, 04:52 PM)
SallyIsNow
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:54 PM)

Originally Posted by Sweeney Tom

Cesaro was supposed to thrust forward instead of back. That's why he's 0 time WWE Champion. Mark.
jred250
(09-01-2017, 04:54 PM)

That is a shoot force kick, mark
FlammableD
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:55 PM)

Your monthly Angel Cruz promo

https://youtu.be/3Uwi_m-z40A

Lots of accent in this one from B Cool.

praying for a PROGRESS debut at Unboxing

Or anyone to bring him over really
Cagey
(09-01-2017, 04:55 PM)
What's the Credible Supervisor, Mercedes Money, doing in the Impact Zone?
bean breath
(09-01-2017, 04:56 PM)

Originally Posted by RBH

Yesterday the discussion was more about Sasha talking herself up as the greatest champion/female wrestler of all-time. But Sweeney Tom didn't post the full quotes from Sasha regarding her comments on booking, so yeah, that's why I posted it.

Settle down.

Sephzilla
(09-01-2017, 04:56 PM)

Originally Posted by Cagey

What's the Credible Supervisor, Mercedes Money, doing in the Impact Zone?

this got me lol
Egg0
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:58 PM)

Originally Posted by jred250

That is a shoot force kick, mark

Ambrose confirmed Jedi.
Proteus
BOSS
(09-01-2017, 04:59 PM)
Sounds like part of the problem is that they don't communicate with the superstars regarding why they are dropping the belt and what the plans are over the next few weeks.

I am sure they could do that if they planned a few weeks in advance.

It would probably help with promos if wrestlers had an idea of where their character was going.

Sasha losing the belt in 50/50 booking isn't good but not knowing why they are even doing it is a red flag.
klonere
Banned
(09-01-2017, 04:59 PM)

Originally Posted by RBH

Settle down.

She said that she wished she could get a long run with the belt instead of three weeks, or at least that was part of Sweeney's post yesterday.

I'm not sure how that isn't complaining about the booking.