• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

likeGdid

What's that? My favorite topic in the world? Yes please.
5lWjB.jpg

5Z6Pm.png
second one's actually hilarious

lmao holy shit this thread!

I kinda see why the old thread got locked just by looking at the last few pages. It was like a NSFW because its creepy-as-hell kind of thing.

Imagine seeing someone at work looking at this:
What would you even say...

Subbed, BTW. These are hilarious.

Rapstah

On a side note, I would KILL to see the other pages from the "James could see everything" comic.

Wasn't it from Deviantart originally? I'm thinking the other pages would be in the same place the first one was, in this case on the same account.

EDIT: I just tried a reverse Google image search, Tineye, and a fanfic search for Thomas the Tank Engine ft. Pokémon and found nothing except the same page and reactions to it, so it might be in a closed-for-search archive like Deviantart is.

Rapstah

I think I've found the artist's page before (basing it entirely on art style and subject matter), but he/she doesn't have the comic there that I can find.

I would say this is worth signing up for an account and asking for it. Doesn't even have to be offensive, he seems like the kind of guy who would happily supply links to his original works to whomever asks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I see this is now a stealth good fanart thread.

Top Bottom