• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Sometimes I feel bad that we may be making fun of 12-year olds.

With these threads, you've gotta leave a little bit of your soul at the door.

EBFNm.jpg

j0Mpa.jpg

KnmoO.jpg

m2GMl.jpg

Orayn

Sometimes I feel bad that we may be making fun of 12-year olds.

Perish the thought. The worst of this stuff is from legit (wo)manchildren who become very set in their ways and just keep drawing that way because they have either an audience or a shitload of time on their hands.

tiff

Banned
Does that breast-feeding-FemShep artist do anything outside of ME art? She seems decently talented and I'd be interested to see what she can do when not drawing interspecies fetish bullshit.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Question time!

1) why is he happy
2) why so big
3) who's the shadowy figure
4) boobs? what
5) ignoring his man shaped body, what's up with the legs
6) wtf man shaped body
7) those aren't nails, they like pebbles, the hell
8) who would crucify pikachu
9) who would draw this
10) why
I used to think you were cool, Scar.

BeesEight

The non-western culture media mixed with Christian theological issues are really messing with my brain. Is there some part of the Internet that is combining Shintoism with Dora the Explorer and we're just not aware of it?

My old goal for raising my kids was that they don't have a kid by 16. My new one is that if they make art, it isn't the kind that ends up here.

Rapstah

These people who draw Christian Sonic fan art today can't be older than 14 and I'm guessing hardly anyone below 10 is on Deviantart. There hasn't been a good Sonic game for as long as they have been self-aware. Do they only get to play their parents' Mega Drives or something?

EDIT:

Do homeschooled Christian kids only get access to Sonic the Hedgehog games or something? He's got to be the most religiously affiliated mascot on DeviantArt.
Basically this question.

Top Bottom