• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mark Hamill: Luke was ALWAYS the villain!

cordy

Banned
iu

Confirmed?

UGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Amalthea

Banned
You know, when you think about the scope of the Empire, what happened Alderaan was basically the equivalent of "accidentally" air-striking a children's hospital.
The Coruscant Times: "When confronted by a Coruscant Times reporter about the topics discussed in a secret meeting with his Grand Moffs yesterday, the emperor only responded with: 'You'll see!'"

Drifters

I can't wait for Luke to kill Rey and hear the voices of millions crying out to save them..... and I will whisper to them..... No.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Luke turning full blown dark side, killing Rey and helping end the resistance in EP 9 would be the best thing ever!

Well tbh he is only following what his dad thought that from his point of view the Jedi were evil.

Also Rian Johnson is a pretty dark guy so evil may triumph etc etc mawhajajaj

Hamill is awesome. Luke will join the dark side, and they'll keep trying to fool us into thinking that nothing's changed until it's actually revealed. Shockers!!! They pulled a fast one on us, will say, oh!!!

weekev

Banned
I think if I was Mark Hamill I’d be doing the same thing. People take this shit way too seriously, I’d love to fuck with them for a bit just for shits and giggles.

Top Bottom