• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeRaSh

I guess now I know how people felt who went after Tilith or Refia and never got them.
at least 30 pulls with quite a few gold crystals but not a single Shine...
Final daily half price pull was a blue that cracked into a gold. Agrias... At least her TM is good but meeeeeeehhh...

Chinner

Banned
I guess now I know how people felt who went after Tilith or Refia and never got her.
Final daily half price pull was a blue that cracked into a gold. Agrias... At least her TM is good but meeeeeeehhh...
It happens man, I did 30 pulls for Leon and got nothing. Sometimes it's worth cutting your loses and just moving on. With a gacha changes you'll get them eventually, just a matter of time.

Rixa

I guess now I know how people felt who went after Tilith or Refia and never got her.

It happens man, I did 30 pulls for Leon and got nothing. Sometimes it's worth cutting your loses and just moving on. With a gacha changes you'll get them eventually, just a matter of time.

Happened me with Ling & Seven. Seven I got later from different banner but Ling I didn't get. Sucks everytime, even more now when we have guaranteed 4* from goldies.

KeRaSh

Happened me with Ling & Seven. Seven I got later from different banner but Ling I didn't get. Sucks everytime, even more now when we have guaranteed 4* from goldies.

The funny thing is, since the crystal change all my gold and rainbow pulls were 100% off-banner units. Delita and Luneth instead of Olive (actually not that mad about those. Delita a little but the TM saves him) and all golds were off-banner units. Not even a second Refia.
Got a second Leon off-banner, though so that's nice now that I have Luneth.
I'm sure I'll pull Shine off-banner at some point and I'm not salty about it because I still have a few TMs to finish before I can rotate in someone new but looking back I wish I had saved those tickets for Orlandu now.
Hindsight is always 20/20.

Muku

Happened with Seven and Leon for me. I'd say Ling too, which is true, but since that was limited time I just got fucked completely.

I wanted Seven and Leon on their respective banners. When did I get them? This banner with Olive. But no Olive. Just glad to have gotten one Shine... actually on BANNER!

Will be saving Lapis again though come banner change in a few minutes. Guess that's good. Not pulling a damn thing on this coming banner.

Rixa

Daily Hayate. Now to do event to collect currency to get tix and to do pulls :D
This is why I like King Mog events (when they have tix to grab) :p.
Tix1: Xiao
Tix2: Cinque
Tix3: Cinque

Bladeblitz is nice for clearing trash floors \o_

bonkeng

I guess now I know how people felt who went after Tilith or Refia and never got them.

I pulled 30 times for Leon on his banner. Never got him.

Now I have 3, after his banner (guess who my daily today is? Yeah, Leon).

On banner gold seems to fuck me over. The only on banner gold i ever got was Cupid Art. The rest i got them off banner. I have a better shot at getting an on banner Rainbow than on banner Gold.

Rixa

New cactuar dunes is amazing. Glad I didn't waste my energy on the maze. Get 4-5 metal gigantuars per run.

30 Nrg?

Dunes 30 nrg = Atleast 120k exp cactuars
Maze 10 nrg = Atleast 35k exp cactuars + other shit

So if you need only Cactuars new difficulty in Dune is better. But I wouldn't call Maze as energy waste vs Dunes.

tuffymon

I don't know if it was a mess up or intended... but wave 2 on Elt spawned a single golden bomb this run... 441 no bonus (another 331 with the bonus) that run... that was more than double. Yep next run 199

Valentus

.eJwdwksKwyAQANC7uPczOn6aa_QARYxoINHgTFeldy_08T7ivU6xic5806b1flCZa1fEc-VWVZuznTXfB6kyL52Zc-lXHUzaBoMQPFoExAgQkrYpAjp4WBMgGfSI-llWrYP65Jc1EKVx_16ikxjUPZr4_gBVYCff.PgSL3EN18nEarqFamZ9SyFgHNq8

FUCKING DAILY IM SO SO HAPPY GUYS!!!!

tuffymon

I stole 2 phantoma from the Elt boss, and the heavy gunner guy, and the colossus, and the colonel... I guess that adds up~

Rixa

Btw what Noctis skill / ability does best damage to ELT boss?
With 2 Cinques + friend Cinque its not anymore walk thru. Not sure what skills to use.

Andvary

30 Nrg?

So if you need only Cactuars new difficulty in Dune is better. But I wouldn't call Maze as energy waste vs Dunes.

I don't see any new difficulty :eek:

I don't have any of the bonus units yet (Daily + 4 tickets = Chizuru #3! and 4 BLahUES), but hopefully I can pull some bonus units from the remaining event tickets.

This event is super easy and quick. I can easily beat ELT w/ my Noctis chaining Flasks w/ a DC Exdeath. Thunder chains kill basically everything while Fire is used Paralyze the boss before going back to Thunder.

Edit: I think there may be a bonus unit besides Nimbus. I encountered a yellow bomb on the second stage my second time doing ELT. Haven't seen it again since.

Andvary

Daily: Vaan

It's funny because a few days ago I posted that I was still missing Terra and Vaan. (I've been playing since mid July). Yesterday I got Terra XD

Ticket: Elle.

Rixa

This event is super easy and quick. I can easily beat ELT w/ my Noctis chaining Flasks w/ a DC Exdeath. Thunder chains kill basically everything while Fire is used Paralyze the boss before going back to Thunder.

Just Libraed boss, it has 70% chance to resist Paralyze and 0% to resist Blind, 530000 HP.
I use 3 even units + 2x Noctis & Gilgy:

Cingue: Deprotect
Cinque2: Do something (steal 2 Phantoma).
Noctis1: Link
Noctis2: Warp Break
Gilgy: Tri-Attack
Friend unit: Whatever

This combination seems to kill boss at first turn.

Just Libraed boss, it has 70% chance to resist Paralyze and 0% to resist Blind, 530000 HP.
I use 3 even units + 2x Noctis & Gilgy:

Cingue: Deprotect
Cinque2: Do something (steal 2 Phantoma).
Noctis1: Link
Noctis2: Warp Break
Gilgy: Tri-Attack

This combination seems to kill boss at first turn.
Oh, I'm sure I could easily make a 1TKO team too. However, what I always try to do with Mog King events is to find the best carry team that allows for the most amount of bonus units. If I can pull 3 of them, I can do Noctis + Exdeath + Friend Queen + 3 of my own bonus units and run elite with no worries. Plus, he does so little damage that it's no risk of wiping if the Paralyze doesn't land (I've yet to have it take more than 2 attempts).

Rixa

Oh, I'm sure I could easily make a 1TKO team too. However, what I always try to do with Mog King events is to find the best carry team that allows for the most amount of bonus units. If I can pull 3 of them, I can do Noctis + Exdeath + Friend Queen + 3 of my own bonus units and run elite with no worries. Plus, he does so little damage that it's no risk of wiping if the Paralyze doesn't land (I've yet to have it take more than 2 attempts).

Obviously I have the same plan.
If I get 3rd event unit. Prolly going to use 2x Noctis and Fire Flask the shit at first turn. Landing Para should have quite high chance.

I failed one run earlier, boss does Paralyze too (and blinds).

leehom

30 Nrg?

15 nrg. The way it works now is you can get up to 1 gigantuar on first round, 2 on second round and 3 on third round. I've gotten the max of 6 a few times.

Rixa

Ok, grabbed those cheap tix. After 7 pulls I have 2 Cinques. Thats better than 0 bonus units + Cinque has ok TM.

Daily was Roselia. Ummmm.... okay.
But I used the ticket from beating the first round and got Nine. Not super psyched, but that'll do.

And congrats on the Queen, Val!!

Edit: got a ticket from the King and decided to use one more. Got Shine!!! Alrighty then.

Ken

9lAkBmw.png

Bonusssss 😀🙃😀🙃😀🙃😀

lmk if you add I have a few spots

Royce McCutcheon

Got a DKC off my daily, I take back what I said about troll rainbows, they still here. Does deathbringer still bring thedeath, leons TM has killed it for greg

Alkez

15 nrg. The way it works now is you can get up to 1 gigantuar on first round, 2 on second round and 3 on third round. I've gotten the max of 6 a few times.

Wow. Is there any point farming a growth egg now if that's the case?

Real dick move removing bonuses from the first Type Zero units. They didn't pull this shit with FFXIII.

I raised this question earlier this week. With 13 Lightning got her bonus in the second week, so do we think next week the Type Zero 1 units will get a bonus?

Rixa

Real dick move removing bonuses from the first Type Zero units. They didn't pull this shit with FFXIII.

I think the dick here is SQeenix, if I remember right JP had same shit. Fuckers anyway.
Wow. Is there any point farming a growth egg now if that's the case?
I raised this question earlier this week. With 13 Lightning got her bonus in the second week, so do we think next week the Type Zero 1 units will get a bonus?

Dunes are here every 3 weeks, if you can wait that time so yeah.
Hopefully they get 2nd week bonus, somehow doubting this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom