• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Supergirl S2 |OT| The Sky's the Limit - Mondays 8/7c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
James was fired from CatCo by the share holders. Didn't you get the memo?

caliph95

I would love if he was kidnapped for weeks and none noticed, i will even ignore all my criticism if they actually did that.

I honestly appreciate how "political" the show should've been.

BUT DON'T ACTUALLY PUT YOUR NAME ON IT KARA EVEN YOUR COUSIN WOULDN'T MAKING A DUMB MISTAKE LIKE THAT.......

Dat ending though. Hopefully we get a new rendition of disappointed.gif, lol.

Lena and Kara just needs to bang already 😜 I'm sure Mon-El would be down with a threesome, right?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This episode actually did what I've been wanting them to do for a while: tell a story unique to Supergirl's identity. Bonus points for getting Dean Cain and Kevin Sorbo in on an episode defending immigrants and refugees.

I hope Trump's elections makes them go harder down this path.

Umm... I thought Jimmy ran the company or something. Did they just forget that today?

Snapper is her direct supervisor. Jimmy could pull strings, but he would be accused of favoritism among many other inappropriate things about their past together and their current employment status.

JDMC13

Lena and Kara don't have to get together (but it would be amazing if they did), but Lena should at least get into the circle of trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom