• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Dead link lol

Oops, I think I uploaded as a private image.

IXiVtmE.jpg

Some really fire titles out lately.

A little sad Garegga doesn't seem to be getting the love the game deserves. Can't shake the idea that the price is scaring people away.

Cuphead is great too!

Vert boil

Some really fire titles out lately.

A little sad Garegga doesn't seem to be getting the love the game deserves. Can't shake the idea that the price is scaring people away.

Cuphead is great too!

If you picked up Garegga, does the bullet colour options help with seeing the needle dick bullets?

If you picked up Garegga, does the bullet colour options help with seeing the needle dick bullets?

I haven't played with options with it yet- but I used the colored bullet rom swap on hardware long ago and that made a big difference to me.

Port does have visibility options and such

eastx

I wrote a roundup of all the ID@Xbox releases from last week. This is something we'll be publishing every Saturday for a while. Please read it to support this heroic endeavor.

This week in ID@Xbox

More recent stories:
Yes, it has been ages since I shared anything. Ruiner and Killing Floor 2 are both extremely awesome - Killing Floor 2 is my favorite game right now. Time Recoil is very slight and highly skippable, which is disappointing given how good 10tons' Neon Chrome was.

U2NUMB

Well the top notch X1X launch lineup is getting in place.....

Also good to see Danger Zone finally out even though ultimately it is a let down of a game. I remember the devs saying they did not have time for the X1 version earlier this year.

FN-2187

I wonder how well Disneyland Adventures will work with a controller. I got rid of my Kinect when I traded in my OG for an S. Kinda want to get that for the kids. Never played it on 360.

Vert boil

Released today,

apps.42724.13571742767748570.12cee618-8f48-4561-a1f7-5624b621630e.703bd7a5-7134-434c-b0ab-61e9fbbd3f89

Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden - 9$ (will rise to 10$), 1.17GB.
(Trial available. (Buggered atm.))

God of Light Remastered - 10$, 623MB.

The Jackbox Party Pack 4 - 25$, 1.17GB.

New DLC,

88 Heroes
--H8 mode activate! - 2.50$

Candleman
--Lost light - free

Chess Ultra (totally not taking the piss)
--Imperial Chess Set - 10$

New Bundles,

Gimme 5 - 18$ (will rise to 60$)
(Dear Esther, Human: Fall Flat, Manual Samuel, Serial Cleaner & The Flame in the Flood.)

Van Helsing: Double Pack - 35$

New Pre-Order,

Maria the Witch - 5$

-----
Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episodes 2 came out but it doesn't look like you can buy it individually.

Top Bottom