• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kancolle Community |OT| - Torpedo Cruiser? I hardly knew 'er.

anderedna

Managed to get 36 sauries up to now. Not sure I'll try to get 4 more for one extra screw tomorrow. I could try doing world 3 weekly quest and see how.

Maintenance tomorrow marked the end of saury event. Nothing much other than that I guess.
Oh, don't forget to cook your sauries before the maintenance, otherwise they'll gone for good.

some ui updates, particularly on expedition page. seems there's new exp on world 1 (a1), probably each world will get it
9f23ce7396.png
edit: exp a1 clear unlocks a2 on world 1. I guess if other worlds get extra exp it'll start with b-e1

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Apparently you can refuel directly from the expedition page once you finish the quests. Not really a critical QoL change like the previous ones.

anderedna

Going to wait for a bit for more info on new expeditions before attempting to clear those quests.
The expedition sortie page is better now, can see full number of equips like daihatsu and drums. Will help a lot if I'm using android version.

Sagiri seasonal CG is nice, again. Dev sure love her lol.
Note1: Shiranui CG also quite awesome.
Note2: Sendai as well.
Note3: Fujinami sure looks weird tho.

anderedna

Not sure why you'd want to farm devmats tho. Daily quest alone will build them up.

Yeah 1-3 is a troll, lucky I only need 3 sorties. At first, I went to 1-5 without any AV/CVL because I thought no other ships other than CL/DD/DE was allowed. Of course, 3/3 sent me to G node instead of I node.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
lol sorry, I confused devmats with screws and got too excited. lol

Well, at least there are grindable expeditions that give fuel now, so that's something.

StayDead

I need fuel for the next event.

latest

lol sorry, I confused devmats with screws and got too excited. lol

Well, at least there are grindable expeditions that give fuel now, so that's something.

You've got my attention. I need to read the patchnotes. grinding this 8 and 9 hour quest (24/36) takes forever.

firehawk12

Subete no aware

latest

You've got my attention. I need to read the patchnotes. grinding this 8 and 9 hour quest (24/36) takes forever.

Yeah, I think A2 is probably the best. It's like 2, but for fuel instead of ammo. But it takes 55 minutes instead 30. With two daihatsu ships, I got 127 fuel out of it.

If you don't need buckets, A1 is possible too and it's 25 minutes.

anderedna

latest

If you could check the game every 3 hours, better to go to expedition 21, 37 and 38 with 4 ships sparkled and a daihatsu mull on each fleet for great success runs. With those 3 expeditions, you'll gain ~1000 Fuel, Ammo and Steel every 3 hours.

I usually run 11, 37, 38 for fuel, ammo, steel and bauxite all at once. I swapped 37 and 38 with 24 and 40 when I went to sleep as they are longer runs.
Sample fleet and results:

anderedna

Welp, went back to my hometown with barely internet access, so no NeoGAF for me for a few days. Come back again today and saw too many grey name. Stay safe fellow admirals :)
TBH, going to miss OT, but I'm just a lurker there, not a poster.

I only participate in Kancolle stuff here and wikia. Send me invite if any one of you guys create one in case this thread going the way of dodo.

Top Bottom