• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 21 |OT| 'member Self-Contained Episodes?

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Man, I must be crazy because I think i preferred the first episode over this one... Did little for me and while Tweek can sometimes be entertaining, found him mostly annoying in this episode.

I liked Tweek this episode it reminded me of people that post on here. Thinking the world is gonna end every 3 minutes.

TheContact

Cartman’s rap was really well done. Even the ending song was great. Really highlights the musical talents of Matt and trey

dickroach

Classic South Park would have had the boys go on an adventure in North Korea and developed some goof character for Kim.

It was okayish/normal modern South Park.

yup. this was still the same formula of take 3 things from the news or pop culture and throw them into a "story"

Aleh

Damn I loved this episode. Tweek is one of my favorite characters and he's just so cute with Craig. The songs were brilliant.

dickroach

It was alright. If anything, it made me realize I can be a bit of Clyde Craig at times.

So the south park writers are fans of logic eh? The Eric rap is straight up a parody of 1 800

The best part of this whole episode is how Craig and tweek are the best couple lol

Not really sure where this Heidi and Cartman stuff is going.

Is Heidi also a horrible person that can relate to Cartman? Maybe they're saving a twist like that for later? I don't get why they're still together now that the big internet mess last season has blown over.

The episode was even better on second viewing, this is the SP I used to love!

Almost died at the "NO ONE CARES!!!" dig at Clinton during that song >_<

-shadow-

I absolutely lost it at the beginning, the fact that Tweek has good intentions and that Mr.
Garrison just makes it all the worse is fucking hilarious. Also, the people being on their phones is hilarious for really awful reasons I actually know someone who does it and being in his car is fucking scary.

I hope next week can keep this strong improvement up, because this was one hell of a terrific improvement from last week.

Edit: oh snap, that ending! &#128514;

abundant

So now that the preview is up, it looks like this week's episode will be targeting those Ancestry DNA tests and the white people who brag about being a certain percentage of a minority race.

WaterAstro

Didn't we have a thread a while back where South Park said they wouldn't do anything on Trump?

Despite having already made fun of him in previous seasons with Mr. Garrison and the Canadian President?

Dynasty

Didn't we have a thread a while back where South Park said they wouldn't do anything on Trump?

Despite having already made fun of him in previous seasons with Mr. Garrison and the Canadian President?

They said they were going to step back from it a bit, last season it was all they did, this season they may have a few episodes with the President in it and refrences but he wont be the focus of the entire season. Obviously parts of Gaf overreacted, took it as no Trump at all, called out Matt and Trey for having no backbone and proof to South Park being a Alt-right show.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
They said they were going to step back from it a bit, last season it was all they did, this season they may have a few episodes with the President in it and refrences but he wont be the focus of the entire season. Obviously parts of Gaf overreacted, took it as no Trump at all, called out Matt and Trey for having no backbone and proof to South Park being a Alt-right show.

Well they are totally alt-right. /s

Yeah they didn't want to give Trump the pleasure of being on the show. Garrison is Trump and he works very well with being Trump.

I do miss Garrison as a character though.

WaterAstro

Yeah, I was reading that thread without having watched season 20 and kinda had the same sentiment.

Now, I'm like, "Dude, they made fun of Trump so much already."

Top Bottom