• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel

Anyone still own of these? It worked well for Forza 4 but that's the only game I used it with. Got boring after a while.

speed-wheel4.jpg

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
That wheel worked pretty decently but it had the fatal flaw of not having any bumpers.

Prevented you from even navigating the menus in Forza 4 without a regular controller and ultimately made everything a cumbersome mess.

For a gyro wheel it was really good, I used it for forza and formula 1.

I tried to get it working with the xbox one using pc streaming and all that kind of stuff but no luck, it would have been great to use in forza 6 when I had it.

Gestault

I had a friend who played several hours of the original Forza Horizon with that thing, and he seemed to have an OK time with it.

Justinh

I remember seeing that thing. I thought it would be terrible since I just assumed things like that are. Surprising, honestly, to me that people actually liked it.

FreDouheret

Neo Member
I played a lot of Forza Horizon with this thing. It's really fun until your arms start weighing more than they should.
I don't care.
I would love to play again with this toy.

Top Bottom