• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BLEACH Brave Souls |OT| (© Tite Kubo/Shueisha, TV TOKYO, dentsu, Pierrot)

Hmm... I know you guys are probably right to say I should reroll in the next gacha, but I'm too lazy to do the reroll stuff :p it's okay, I can be persistent if the game is enjoyable enough, and it looks like it now is.

Really excited to see manga characters coming some time in the future! We likely won't see them in anime any time soon, so it'll be cool to see some of them again. I'd love to have some Zero Squad characters #_#

That's alright, do your own thing. Here's my ID if you want to add me 32 625 975 and don't hesitate to ask for help be it co op raids or frenzy crystal grinding.

I hope everyone from the TYBW gets a playable character! It'd be interesting to see how KLAB implements characters, just hope they don't overdo it with the Tenran or Hyaporrankan

Milr

Those guys will be back as well! RIP
Way to burst my bubble. :(

Hmm... I know you guys are probably right to say I should reroll in the next gacha, but I'm too lazy to do the reroll stuff :p it's okay, I can be persistent if the game is enjoyable enough, and it looks like it now is.

Really excited to see manga characters coming some time in the future! We likely won't see them in anime any time soon, so it'll be cool to see some of them again. I'd love to have some Zero Squad characters #_#
Yeah, I wouldn't worry about rerolling too much, orb sources will last you a while. Even at end game you'll get 1k+ every month, it's fairly generous.

On a side note, pulling and maxing fullbring Ichigo from the step ups finally made me go from full dr to an ATK strat in PvP.. 2 second fights are fun. *_*

The new banner schedule is weird. I'm just waiting for the one with yoruichi rangiku and nanao but I have no clue when we'll actually get it

The new banner schedule is weird. I'm just waiting for the one with yoruichi rangiku and nanao but I have no clue when we'll actually get it

The global/jp synchronization really messed it up :/

Looks like we're getting the Brave Selection with Power Uryu/Izuru/UtB Grimmjow on the 14th and JP got that 18 days before the Yoruichi/TT Rangiku/Nemu so near the end of the month seems like a good guess for Global. Of course there's not telling if the next two banners (the lust and jp mid month) will push that back.

Kakaroach

I was actually wondering if we never get those banners. Unless Klab has 2 special banners going on at the same time, which I'm sure they've done before.

I was actually wondering if we never get those banners. Unless Klab has 2 special banners going on at the same time, which I'm sure they've done before.

We're gonna get the Brave Selection with Izuru/Uryu/UtB Grimmjow during Chimaera Chord so I think we're still gonna get the ones we've missed.

That's alright, do your own thing. Here's my ID if you want to add me 32 625 975 and don't hesitate to ask for help be it co op raids or frenzy crystal grinding.

I hope everyone from the TYBW gets a playable character! It'd be interesting to see how KLAB implements characters, just hope they don't overdo it with the Tenran or Hyaporrankan

Added, thanks! I'm IchiNissan :)

My ID is also 10 220 508 if anyone else wants to add me

Kakaroach

We're gonna get the Brave Selection with Izuru/Uryu/UtB Grimmjow during Chimaera Chord so I think we're still gonna get the ones we've missed.
Ahhh ok we gonna have our pick of the litter then when it comes to all of the upcoming banners.

Added Hypno and Oreo, I'm the Ostrich!

Added, thanks! I'm IchiNissan :)

My ID is also 10 220 508 if anyone else wants to add me
Added! I checked your account and there's no need to reroll, you've got plenty of orbs! I'm guessing you got Soi Fon from the beginner 5* ticket because I got her from that as well.
Ahhh ok we gonna have our pick of the litter then when it comes to all of the upcoming banners.

Added Hypno and Oreo, I'm the Ostrich!
Added! You've got so many story orbs left, I'm kind of jealous.

Added! I checked your account and there's no need to reroll, you've got plenty of orbs! I'm guessing you got Soi Fon from the beginner 5* ticket because I got her from that as well.

Yeah that's where I got her from :) definitely trying to build the orb stash in time for my boy Stark

Kakaroach

I think all of us got that Soi Fon from that ticket haha. Also Oreo, there are 2 other guaranteed 5 stars you can get from the beginner and intermediate orders, so do those.

I think Aaroneiro is actually a good unit btw. I got him while trying for Tosen and he was an afterthought. His stats aren't above average, but his 6 star skills, boss killer, and ranged normals make me think he is actually one of those best Mind units in the game.

I think all of us got that Soi Fon from that ticket haha. Also Oreo, there are 2 other guaranteed 5 stars you can get from the beginner and intermediate orders, so do those.

I think Aaroneiro is actually a good unit btw. I got him while trying for Tosen and he was an afterthought. His stats aren't above average, but his 6 star skills, boss killer, and ranged normals make me think he is actually one of those best Mind units in the game.
Still wish I had gotten OG Ulquiorra but free orbs isn't a bad thing at least.

I agree about Aaroneiro, the only thing bad about him is his soul trait, KLAB should have made it 100% poison resist honestly. Range is always good especially for the attribute with a disadvantage and he has great skills like you said. I love his voice lines too if that matters.

I was hoping to get him from Legion of Regrets but I didn't get anyone so here's hoping a ticket gets me him, the latest JP gacha has him with Kaien and Nnoitra so that means I'm 2/3 and that's a no go.

Mind Inheritance is open right now and there are a bunch of hollow/shinigami with Kenpachi as the boss, he would be a great choice to use for this event.

Thanks for the tips! Actually, I'm glad you brought up the free units since I'm really close to completing beginner orders.

I was leaning towards the Byakuya, but are the Ichigo and Ulquiorra good, too? I think they're all 4stars for the beginner units, too

Thanks for the tips! Actually, I'm glad you brought up the free units since I'm really close to completing beginner orders.

I was leaning towards the Byakuya, but are the Ichigo and Ulquiorra good, too? I think they're all 4stars for the beginner units, too

You mean this?
8cmuibk.png
Byakuya, Aizen, and Chad have Frenzy which is good but they're pretty oudated. Orihime is the one to get her 6* last so she has power creep in her favor and her soul trait of stamina recovery is good for beginners to help you get through raids, you can always use her as a link if you don't like her gameplay.

Definitely not Ichigo or Uryu since they're pretty bad but if you like the character why not, I chose Ichigo for my Ichigo collection >.>

You mean this?

Byakuya, Aizen, and Chad have Frenzy which is good but they're pretty oudated. Orihime is the one to get her 6* last so she has power creep in her favor and her soul trait of stamina recovery is good for beginners to help you get through raids, you can always use her as a link if you don't like her gameplay.

Definitely not Ichigo or Uryu since they're pretty bad but if you like the character why not, I chose Ichigo for my Ichigo collection >.>

Yes, sorry, those characters. Ended up picking Byakuya :)

Holy crow, though, does it take a lot to fill up a soul tree and ascend a character!

XLb8WfN.png

Tag Team Ukitake, Unohana, and Sasakibe confirmed for JP mid month.

still no news on JP so no stats/attribute for now

Yes, sorry, those characters. Ended up picking Byakuya :)

Holy crow, though, does it take a lot to fill up a soul tree and ascend a character!

Yeah it can be pretty tough and tedious, I've farmed so many stamina crystals and I'm close to running out again. You can try running the Zomamari or Tag Team Rukia Intensive Course since they have a chance to drop 5* Raid Byakuya to use as ascension fodder.

If you need more crystals, save up some 4* Kisuke and use them in your team or as links when farming crystals because they increase the drop rate.

Kakaroach

Ukitake and Unohana on the same banner again is pretty questionable. We are gonna get this banner in a week and a half so it's not that far off for us. Sasikbe could be interesting, but I don't think I'm wasting orbs for a chance on him.

Ukitake and Unohana on the same banner again is pretty questionable. We are gonna get this banner in a week and a half so it's not that far off for us. Sasikbe could be interesting, but I don't think I'm wasting orbs for a chance on him.

It's pretty clear that that gacha was just to get out a Mind healer before the extreme co op lol. Still find it weird that both Ukitake and Unohana were Mind

I'll just save orbs until Tag Team Ichigo!

Gameplay and information is out

Unohana (Speed)
Shinigami/Arrancar Killer
Stam Recovery 25%
Sprinter
Long Reach
Bruiser
Frenzy
Devastation

Ukitake (Heart)
Arrancar/Espada Killer
NAD 20%
Sprinter
Long Reach
Bruiser
Berserker
Blast Zone
Devastation

Sasakibe (Mind)
Hollow/Captain Killer
SAD 20%
Sprinter
Long Reach
Bruiser
Havoc
Beserker
Devastation
Debilitator

Zerkr

Neo Member
Really wanna try for Unohanna as I have no healer in my roster at all but the odds of getting g her isn't that great.

Kakaroach

Sasikibe looks like a lot of fun. Also, a vortex that follows a character around? That seems really good for PvE. Hmmm I thought for sure I wasn't gonna summon but the fact that this might be the only Sasikibe we ever get makes it tempting.

Sasikibe looks like a lot of fun. Also, a vortex that follows a character around? That seems really good for PvE. Hmmm I thought for sure I wasn't gonna summon but the fact that this might be the only Sasikibe we ever get makes it tempting.

He has paralysis on all his attacks and debilitator, that's pretty good. A shame that Unohana didn't get that as well but at least she has Frenzy. That moving vortex started with Lost Agent Byakuya but I don't remember if any other character has gotten it, it'll definitely be more useful on Unohana since she has Frenzy.

Kakaroach

He has paralysis on all his attacks and debilitator, that's pretty good. A shame that Unohana didn't get that as well but at least she has Frenzy. That moving vortex started with Lost Agent Byakuya but I don't remember if any other character has gotten it, it'll definitely be more useful on Unohana since she has Frenzy.
Ahhh ok I completely ignored that Fullbring banner haha. I might be tempted pretty hard by this banner, but I'm still waiting to see the new September characters. If I figured this out correctly, we will see the new characters announced while this banner will still be going on in global correct? If we don't get something that interests me, I'll do a couple of multis.

Ahhh ok I completely ignored that Fullbring banner haha. I might be tempted pretty hard by this banner, but I'm still waiting to see the new September characters. If I figured this out correctly, we will see the new characters announced while this banner will still be going on in global correct? If we don't get something that interests me, I'll do a couple of multis.
We'll probably see the next characters announced on JP the day before the Tag Team ends on Global so yeah you're probably right. Still wish Global would announce characters in the news a day before the summons start like they do on JP.

It's kind of funny that the only Retsu to not be a healer just so happens to also be a speed attribute.

The attribute that's missing a non-seasonal healer, smh KLAB. I guess people can use Raid Isane if they're that desperate.

The Lust starts tonight but will return for 3 days Sept 8-10.
Tag Team starts on the 24th but will return for 3 days Sept 15-17.
No word on if The Lust will be rate up when it returns.
Swimsuits will be coming in the next two weeks, could not state when.
New lottery event starts tonight with 10 chapters and the chance to get Brave Souls tickers and 4/5* tickets from the lottery.
Tech boosted Extreme Co Op comes on the 21st with a new "lite" version for 7th seat and up.
Lost Agent story arc comes to Global on the 21st.
Announced that devs were working on new stuff to use Friend Points with.

Milr

Wow. Cringed at the fillers but pulled a multi anyways and got the new mind Ulq, dupe Haizen, and the new Stark. o_O I guess I'm done for a while lol.

chrono01

Wow. Cringed at the fillers but pulled a multi anyways and got the new mind Ulq, dupe Haizen, and the new Stark. o_O I guess I'm done for a while lol.
That's some insane luck, congrats!

Not going to convince me to pull though, I know that wouldn't be me, haha. I'm already 5/5 on Haizen, not looking to add to that.

Milr

Thanks guys, tough luck Hypno. :(

Looks like the Ulquiorra raid is actually autoable now, I guess most raids must be these days.. still wondering what the point of level 200 was.

Did 10 more singles and still nothing

Are you guys going to farm this event for the summon tickets? In the 30 runs that I did I got a 1 4/5* which got me a 4* but I don't think I have anything better to do so I might just farm this event

Kakaroach

Wow congrats! That's some real good luck. I have Tosen and Aaroniero, and all the other fillers don't interest me. Aaroniero will do fine as my best mind unit for now.

Are you guys going to farm this event for the summon tickets? In the 30 runs that I did I got a 1 4/5* which got me a 4* but I don't think I have anything better to do so I might just farm this event
I'm guessing the rates of getting a gold ticket are pretty bad, but it's all I'll be running as well. Would be awesome to get another random 5 star!

Milr

Thanks Kakaroach!

Ouch. I'll just complete the event orders, those rates aren't very tempting, there's 2 days of inheritance zones left and I still haven't finished my frenzy Grimmjow.

Maannn, 500 orbs and not a single 5star on the new banner :[

EDIT: Apparently, complaining works!! Did a single right after and pulled Stark. Thank you, Klab ;~;

Wow congrats! That's some real good luck. I have Tosen and Aaroniero, and all the other fillers don't interest me. Aaroniero will do fine as my best mind unit for now.

I'm guessing the rates of getting a gold ticket are pretty bad, but it's all I'll be running as well. Would be awesome to get another random 5 star!

I just got a Brave Souls ticket from the lottery so there's that as well.
Thanks Kakaroach!

Ouch. I'll just complete the event orders, those rates aren't very tempting, there's 2 days of inheritance zones left and I still haven't finished my frenzy Grimmjow.
I usually finish frenzy characters in the first week, I can help with my Crystal Links if you need it .

Maannn, 500 orbs and not a single 5star on the new banner :[

EDIT: Apparently, complaining works!! Did a single right after and pulled Stark. Thank you, Klab ;~;
Congrats! The characters for his 6* soul tree aren't out until tomorrow so you should just work on getting the materials for his 5* soul tree.

Kakaroach

Has anyone gotten a gold ticket from the lottery event yet? I've run it over 100 times now and all I've gotten is one Brave Souls ticket and no gold ones. I was expecting a 1% chance but goddamn this is brutal haha.

chrono01

Has anyone gotten a gold ticket from the lottery event yet? I've run it over 100 times now and all I've gotten is one Brave Souls ticket and no gold ones. I was expecting a 1% chance but goddamn this is brutal haha.
I got one my first run on Chapter One/Normal. Not one since. They exist, but apparently it's super rare.

BTW, that swimsuit gacha. It's super-scummy for Klab to re-release Riruka in a 3% gacha with OLD Rangiku/Renji, especially now with player's orbs being as they are. What they should have done is give us a 3% gacha with Riruka/Nemu/Nel, but no they had to split them up so people pull in a 3% gacha with 2/3 of the characters being old/outdated. You just know they're going to do the same thing for SS Nemu and SS Nel. I'd like them, but easy pass for me.

I mean, I get that they're a company and all, and they're trying to make money, but it's still a little depressing.

I've gotten one 4/5* and 2 BS tickets and I ran it all day for 2 days, I'll go back to it after Inheritance Zones stop.
I got one my first run on Chapter One/Normal. Not one since. They exist, but apparently it's super rare.

BTW, that swimsuit gacha. It's super-scummy for Klab to re-release Riruka in a 3% gacha with OLD Rangiku/Renji, especially now with player's orbs being as they are. What they should have done is give us a 3% gacha with Riruka/Nemu/Nel, but no they had to split them up so people pull in a 3% gacha with 2/3 of the characters being old/outdated. You just know they're going to do the same thing for SS Nemu and SS Nel. I'd like them, but easy pass for me.

I mean, I get that they're a company and all, and they're trying to make money, but it's still a little depressing.

I was expecting them to do that honestly, what I'm more shocked is that they didn't offer a ticket for the Swimsuit characters.

Milr

I usually finish frenzy characters in the first week, I can help with my Crystal Links if you need.
Thanks for the offer but I'll trudge through it, definitely would've been easier in the first week I think.

I'm also surprised at them not trying to cash out on a SS seasonal ticket.

Kakaroach

Hmmm if both of you guys have gotten one then maybe I've just gotten a little unlucky. I'll try a couple more times today but not gonna get my hopes up.

Thanks for the offer but I'll trudge through it, definitely would've been easier in the first week I think.

I'm also surprised at them not trying to cash out on a SS seasonal ticket.

You only have 3 days left so good luck!
I hope for the next old Frenzy they bring back Byakuya because I never finished him :( It'll probably be Ulquiorra though because they started giving the "new" frenzy characters their 2nd event.

Yeah I wonder why they didn't offer a ticket, kind of an odd decision since it would be the seasonal ticket with the highest chance of pulling an actual seasonal.

chrono01

You only have 3 days left so good luck!
I hope for the next old Frenzy they bring back Byakuya because I never finished him :( It'll probably be Ulquiorra though because they started giving the "new" frenzy characters their 2nd event.
Heh, looks like you (kind of) got your wish?

banner.png

It drops Byakuya/Mayuri/Ichigo/Orihime/Toshiro Frenzy crystals.

Kakaroach

Whooo that's great news! I almost bought some crystals from the PVP shop. Only problem now is farming hogyokus as well. I'm surprisingly low on them after awakening a ton of 6 stars, and frenzy characters need 5 each.

Whooo that's great news! I almost bought some crystals from the PVP shop. Only problem now is farming hogyokus as well. I'm surprisingly low on them after awakening a ton of 6 stars, and frenzy characters need 5 each.

I guess you could do the 7th seat and up Extreme Co Op since it seems to be really easy.

Top Bottom