• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF Groundbreaking Electronic Music Thread™

Nash said:
I'm updating the musicplayer as well, so I'll encode Metric's set at the same time.

YTMND! Can't wait to hear what else you got for us in 2009! You definitely helped keep 2008 bumping for me, so thank you very much for that! :)

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Nash said:
Hadouken was lumped into the HORRIBLE Nu-Rave genre, but they are really just their own thing. TOTALLY original, and very nice lads as well!

Their new stuff is AMAZING ... ;)

Yeah, Hadouken has elements of grime, oldskool rave/breakcore, and rock in them... there really aren't any comparable acts, perhaps check out the Klaxons and Dizzee Rascal/Wiley/Kano/any of the grime guys, they're tangentally related. And yeah Hadouken kick ass :)

btkadams

nash, you ever heard of the twelves? my bro turned me onto them a few weeks ago. theyd be a very good performance to see live. especially at ibar.

crispyben

Nash said:
Kiko is AMAZING!

SO good I named by cat after him actually =)

I personally think his allbum Midnight Magic is up there with Discovery actually. Totally different, but as good. He went a bit wayward after that, but the odd track and his newer stuff seems to be getting the old magic back ...
"Monique"! Damn this album was good, and album art is hot too! I'll have to dig it out tonight :D

Kitsuné

since when does a fox need an accent aigu?
Didn't Justice say they'd stop remixing for a while? Also, I think a Justice remix would be more creative than that.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kitsuné said:
Didn't Justice say they'd stop remixing for a while? Also, I think a Justice remix would be more creative than that.

What with the current controversy that Justice do NOT play live, and it's all premixed, I don't think you'll be hearing anything from them for a while ...

btkadams

Kitsuné said:
yeah thats what i was thinking too. but there aparently was confirmation they were working on a womanizer remix, but that one doesn't seem that great. and i actually like womanizer lol.
Nash said:
What with the current controversy that Justice do NOT play live, and it's all premixed, I don't think you'll be hearing anything from them for a while ...
meh, ive watched lots of their stuff on youtube and they do something... lol. hell steve aoki puts on amazing shows and im pretty sure he doesn't do too much up there except use that copycat thing, because he was crowdsurfing in the middle of his set haha.

i don't think them having premade live sets would change the fact they can produce a song though, we could still see some more stuff from them sooner rather than later don't you think?

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kccitystar said:

Yeah ... :-S

I'm hoping it's just jealous fuckers on the internet spreading lies, but I have a funny feeling it's true for some reason.

I saw them @ Koko in London last year, and my mate went and saw them again later and did comment after how the set was EXACTLY the same. No smoke without fire and all that ...

I wouldn't care to be honest if it was premixed if they were honest with the punters. But if you sell tickets claiming LIVE then it better BE live!

Plus the whole 'live' DVD Across The Universe and everything ...

Not good at all if it's true =(

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
btkadams said:
i don't think them having premade live sets would change the fact they can produce a song though, we could still see some more stuff from them sooner rather than later don't you think?

It suggests a lack of self-confidence though, and maybe A LOT of people being involved behind the scenes rather than just them. And if one or more of those people quit because they are getting no credit/reward, then you have 'no' Justice as it were ...

There's another controversy about their album using SHITLOADS of samples as well, like Crystal Castles.

The Church Of Justice might be coming crashing down ... =(

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Ignore the Justice revelations anyway, BECAUSE:

NEW DAFT PUNK ALBUM THIS YEAR! :D :D :D

Possibly as early as March, but 9/9/09 is more likely.

They like their numbers - Interstellar 5555 etc.

They've been recording since August 2007, so this one should be quality and less rushed than Human After All. Which was good, but not Homework/Discovery good.

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
My theory for the Justice stuff is that they are really an Ed Banger supergroup of producers, like Machines Don't Care.

But been deliberately marketed as a Nu Daft Punk, because of the sales potential.

Ed Banger have gone a bit shit lately, so I reckon a few key people have quit the label and blown the whistle anonymously ...

Shame if true =(

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
2h3r7va.jpg

The Fake Messiahs?

=(

Gav

Nash said:

They've been recording since August 2007, so this one should be quality and less rushed than Human After All. Which was good, but not Homework/Discovery good.

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

Being a total, utter Daft Punk obsessive (If my Alive 2007 threads didnt show that haha), im all giddy about a new album. I actually cant wait.

And my mate got me this for my birthday.

08-06-12_pbwht03_01b.jpg

Daft Punk designed Playboy TShirt for charity. Love it!

Also, what?! Justice in the Simpsons?

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Gav said:
Being a total, utter Daft Punk obsessive (If my Alive 2007 threads didnt show that haha), im all giddy about a new album. I actually cant wait.

And my mate got me this for my birthday.

08-06-12_pbwht03_01b.jpg

Daft Punk designed Playboy TShirt for charity. Love it!

Also, what?! Justice in the Simpsons?

:-O

I MUST FIND ONE OF THOSE!

No, a cartoon mocking Justice I believe ... read above =(

Gav

Nash said:
:-O

I MUST FIND ONE OF THOSE!

No, a cartoon mocking Justice I believe ... read above =(

I was actually going to buy one last week, decided to wait, then my mate turned up. Good times.

As far as im aware, you can only get them on the Playboy Clothing site in the states.

okno

Nash said:
I wasn't a fan of Electro House, got tired and overplayed VERY quick.

Check out all the Electroclash stuff from 2000/2001, that stuff is TIMELESS and the best electronic stuff since the 80's (Human League, Depeche Mode etc.) Synth-driven, melodic electro, with decent lyrics for a change!

Fischerspooner - Emerge (the ANTHEM for this period of music), Sweetness, Megacolon, The 15th ... try and find the video for Sweetness as well, STUNNING stuff, basically a shortfilm. Their second album Odyssey which came out after Electroclash had fizzled out was VERY good. The tracks Never Win, We Need A War, Just Let Go ...

Ladytron - Seventeen (CLASSIC), Playgirl, Cease 2 Exist, Evil, Light & Magic ...

Soviet - Candy Girl and ANYTHING for their album 'We Are Eyes, We are Builders (very, VERY unappreciated album)

Console - Surin' Atari (VERY Kill Bill), Suck And Run, Your God Eats Me, Dirt On The Wire

Waldorf - You're My Disco (another Electroclash CLASSIC)

Felix Da Housecat - Harlot, Madame Hollywood, Glitz Rock, Silven Screen Shower Scene (AMAZING), Happy Hour

Golden Boy - Autopilot, Rippin' Kittin, Nix

Pleasure - Don't Look The Other Way (features Justine from Elastica on vocals)

The Dysfunctional Psychedelic Waltons - Payback Time (LOVE this track)

Miss Kittin - 1982, Frank Sinatra (probably the best Electroclash track along with Emerge), Nurse

Larry Tee - Supermodel, Confusion (New Order remix, also remixed for the start of Blade 1)

-

Basically ALL of the (very) shortlived Electroclash era holds up today. I play em all in my DJ sets, and everyone thinks they've just come out!

The sign of good music ... ;)

Fucking WORD, these are the classics. It was my discovery of all of these guys (plus more) that made my high school years so enjoyable. I don't really like the way things are heading right now, but I do like the fact that there is a bit of a "revival" movement going on with this stuff and disco.

I am just NOT a big fan at all of the way electro house/fidget house has been going recently. It's all the same crunchy, cut up samples and so few people sound unique at all. I feel like '06 and '07 were brilliant years in electronic music, and '08 staggered so badly and dropped the ball big time. It's just a bunch of guys trying to cash in on the fad, in my opinion.

That said, everyone needs to check out FM Belfast (http://www.myspace.com/fmbelfast). While not the most original group to come out in recent memory, they're a whole lot of fun and their interpretation of "Killing In the Name of..." ("Lotus") is brilliant.

Kitsuné

Nash said:
My theory for the Justice stuff is that they are really an Ed Banger supergroup of producers, like Machines Don't Care.

But been deliberately marketed as a Nu Daft Punk, because of the sales potential.

Ed Banger have gone a bit shit lately, so I reckon a few key people have quit the label and blown the whistle anonymously ...

Shame if true =(
Why would you think all that? Ed Banger is a label like any other one, artists sign to it and put out music. I'm sure there's a high level of control there, and that they all have an influence over everyone, but it's not like there's a supergroup in control of everything.
The Daft Punk/Justice connection is quite obvious by the way, they're both French electronic music performers that happen to be quite popular. To the real genre conaisseurs there are a lot of differences, but the mainstream (where the biggest money comes from) doesn't see it that way.

And Ed Banger gone to shit?? Really :lol? They're going strong as ever, with Mickey Moonlight and DJ Mehdi's latest releases (that last one was backed by an AWESOME Joakim remix btw). I alsmost forgot Oizo's Lambs Anger! 2009 will be awesome as well, there's going to be an Uffie album, SebastiAn should release one as well, and Krazy Baldhead's has just been announced. + I expect some surprises as well. I'm hoping for a new Justice EP, fingers crossed.

Also, on the whole "Justice live set is premixed"-debate: Of course a great deal of it is premixed, and it's not like they're hiding it. When Justice plays live, you can be sure that they aren't playing their instruments live. Everything is preloaded, just like in Daft Punk's sets btw, they just decide when they play a certain part of music, and have control over some effects. So they play live? Not so much, but it's live enough to be considered a liveset. It still is a unique "Justice-experience", which is what livesets are all about. Just don't expect something like a whole band playing live.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kitsuné said:
Also, on the whole "Justice live set is premixed"-debate: Of course a great deal of it is premixed, and it's not like they're hiding it. When Justice plays live, you can be sure that they aren't playing their instruments live. Everything is preloaded, just like in Daft Punk's sets btw, they just decide when they play a certain part of music, and have control over some effects. So they play live? Not so much, but it's live enough to be considered a liveset. It still is a unique "Justice-experience", which is what livesets are all about. Just don't expect something like a whole band playing live.

If autoKratz can do THIS live:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bourn...bar/6372938657#/video/video.php?v=54668651096

... then a completely premixed Justice set (they just PRETEND to twiddle things apparently) is of course going to get people's backs up. Especially when tickets are sold as 'LIVE' and there's a VERY heavily promoted 'LIVE' DVD doing the rounds ...

I'm sure the full story will come out soon, but enough people are sceptical to suggest 'something' is up with Justice.

And Kitsune >>>>> Ed Banger ;)

okno

Kitsuné said:
I alsmost forgot Oizo's Lambs Anger!

I'm amazed at how little attention this album has been getting so far. The hype is practically non-existent, except for in the fan circles (so far as I can tell). There is just nothing going on about this album, and it's pretty damn brilliant! "It Takes Two", "Pourriture 2/7", "Steroids", "Gay Dentists", it's loaded with goodness. Similarly, his Transsexual EP ran way under the radar, which is a crime!

And what is Joakim up to these days? I feel like after '05/'06, he kind of dropped off the radar a bit.

Gav

Nash said:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bourn...bar/6372938657#/video/video.php?v=54668651096

... then a completely premixed Justice set (they just PRETEND to twiddle things apparently) is of course going to get people's backs up. Especially when tickets are sold as 'LIVE' and there's a VERY heavily promoted 'LIVE' DVD doing the rounds ...

I'm sure the full story will come out soon, but enough people are sceptical to suggest 'something' is up with Justice.

Awesome video. I need to get down to iBar soon.

Question for you Nash. Can you recommend anything quite similar to autoKratz? Im due a good root around for some new music.

Kitsuné

Nash said:

Hence my nickname ;)
I can see where you're coming from though, and I understand why certain fans don't like the way Justice plays, but that's just the way it is. Have you ever been to a Justice concert? The atmosphere is amazing! I for one don't really care how much is preloaded, they still manage to put on an excellent show.
I don't think they pretend to twiddle things though, as I said, they still have control over some things. (I could be wrong, do you have confirmation for this?)

okno said:
And what is Joakim up to these days? I feel like after '05/'06, he kind of dropped off the radar a bit.
He released Monsters & Silly Songs, an album, in 2007, and has released a remix compilation a couple months ago. He has also produced the Poni Hoax album I believe (which released in 2008). I sure hope he's now back producing his own stuff, love that guy!

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Gav said:
Awesome video. I need to get down to iBar soon.

Question for you Nash. Can you recommend anything quite similar to autoKratz? Im due a good root around for some new music.

autoKrtatz really are amazing!

Other similar stuff:

Get Shakes
The Slips
Alex Metric
Evil Nine (but bit more Daft Punky)

Kitsuné

By the way, anyone seen Part of the Weekend Never Dies by Soulwax? Now that's how you play electronic music live!

Gav

Nash said:
autoKrtatz really are amazing!

Other similar stuff:

Get Shakes
The Slips
Alex Metric
Evil Nine (but bit more Daft Punky)

Nice one, cheers!

Kitsuné said:
By the way, anyone seen Part of the Weekend Never Dies by Soulwax? Now that's how you play electronic music live!

Love that DVD so much. Even the video is edited to perfection.

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kitsuné said:
Hence my nickname ;)
I can see where you're coming from though, and I understand why certain fans don't like the way Justice plays, but that just the way it is. Have you ever been to a Justice concert? The atmosphere is amazing! I for one don't really care how much is preloaded, it's still manage to put on an excellent show.
I don't think they pretend to twiddle things though, as I said, they still have control over some things. (I could be wrong, do you have confirmation for this?)

Yes, like I said, I've seen Justice @ Koko and to be honest they were underwhelming. They played the bloody We Are Your Friends sample so many times I could have SCREAMED!

And that track is nearing FIVE years old now!

They were good, but 'something' was missing. The atmosphere compared to a Daft Punk gig was nothing. If I found out Daft Punk were faking it behind their pyramid I'd feel equally as cheated ...

I mean a premixed set is sub-DJ set level! You might as well just stick in an hour-long CD and walk off!

Yet you are charging people 'live' prices! BANG out of order, and if it's true ...

Kitsuné

Nash said:
Yes, like I said, I've seen Justice @ Koko and to be honest they were underwhelming. They played the bloody We Are Your Friends sample so many times I could have SCREAMED!

And that track is nearing FIVE years old now!

They were good, but 'something' was missing. The atmosphere compared to a Daft Punk gig was nothing. If I found out Daft Punk were faking it behind their pyramid I'd feel equally as cheated ...

I mean a premixed set is sub-DJ set level! You might as well just stick in an hour-long CD and walk off!

Yet you are charging people 'live' prices! BANG out of order, and if it's true ...
Haha, I know what you're saying about the We Are Your Friends sample, I'm really starting to hate it :lol
I wouldn't say a Justice show is pre mixed per se, it's more like a Daft Punk show. The different bits and pieces from the songs are preloaded, they just decide when to play them. Daft Punk does the same thing. Play vocal sample A, play bassline B, synths C and drumline D. Play drumline F instead, stop the vocal sample A, load in another vocal, switch synths around, and so on. Do you get the idea?
I'm not making this up btw, this has been confirmed how both groups play live (if they don't lie about it at least)

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Kitsuné said:
Haha, I know what you're saying about the We Are Your Friends sample, I'm really starting to hate it :lol
I wouldn't say a Justice show is pre mixed per se, it's more like a Daft Punk show. The different bits and pieces from the songs are preloaded, they just decide when to play them. Daft Punk does the same thing. Play vocal sample A, play bassline B, synths C and drumline D. Play drumline F instead, stop the vocal sample A, load in another vocal, switch synths around, and so on. Do you get the idea?
I'm not making this up btw, this has been confirmed how both groups play live (if they don't lie about it at least)

Daft is an Ableton Live set as far as I know, which is what you describe, and they use SHITLOADS of controllers. Haven't you seen the pics of the other side of their pyramid set-up?

If the Justice rumours are true, there is NO comparison, Justice is just ALL preloaded. Plus the other rumours about Cross using shitloads of samples without permission or creditation, similar to Crystal Castles. The Justice brand is a bit tainted, unless ALL of this turns out to be bollocks ...

And I do know what I'm talking about thank you ;) I own a bar/club, DJ, and make my own music ... =)

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
crispyben said:
Dear God, no. Can you please elaborate on this one? Except for the fact that they're both a duo, I don't hear the similitudes...

Old Evil Nine was nothing like Daft Punk, but New Evil Nine's album They Live reminds me very much of Discovery.

Different, but the same VERY high production values, no weak song, dance-driven but very original etc. Quite a few of the tracks, such as the title track They Live could BE Daft Punk tracks! :D

QUALITY Shaun Of The Dead-style video as well:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-nVplcJTtY0

SUPERB album, and their live shows are something else as well =)

btkadams

okay even if we're going to say that dafts set was all preloaded and that justices set was all preloaded. they still are doing stuff up there. even if you listen to coachella and compare it with alive 2007, they are the same sets but they play them differently. not thaaat differently which is sort of disappointing but whatever you can't say they aren't putting on a show. it may not be technically DJing but they are still entertaining. they are doing SOMETHING. but dont take my word for it, i havent been to an actual live show of either. only seen the millions of vids on youtube lol and the alive 2007 stuff and a cross the universe stuff.

and i realize some of you are saying that justice live is ALL predone whereas daft isn't purely predone. it's all speculation really and it doesn't change the fact that they are great at what they do (whatever that may be haha). and yes ive seen the notorious picture where justice's mixer isn't even plugged in.

glad to see you guys posting some new music in here, will check out the slips more, i have some stuff but never really listened that much.

Kitsuné

btkadams said:
and yes ive seen the notorious picture where justice's mixer isn't even plugged in.
Well, did you see the pictures where it was plugged in? There's even pictures of it where you see Gaspard looking weird, realising that it must've fell out, and him plugging it back in. And that was during a DJ set even, doesn't account for anything they do live.

btkadams

Kitsuné said:
Well, did you see the pictures where it was plugged in? There's even pictures of it where you see Gaspard looking weird, realising that it must've fell out, and him plugging it back in. And that was during a DJ set even, doesn't account for anything they do live.
i know what happened, i read all about it. i didn't say that as if i was being ignorant about it.

Kccitystar

Justice playing prearranged stuff LIVE when they're on tour? Madness! :lol

Doesn't every artist in music history do the same thing when they are on tour? They have a set list and perform the songs listed in whatever way they want. Example, if you own the Justice Live disc, hear the DVNO track on that, then hear this version:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevanc...o/x5bfxh_justice-live-dance-dvno-medley_music

It's nearly identical with a few structural changes to the track via Ableton. A lot of artists do this. This shit ain't new :lol

Daft Punk's Alive tour stands out to me as an example of a prearranged set. Every synth/bassline/hook/vocal/sound was arranged tight enough to be seamless but with enough room to manipulate within its arrangement. I'm sure Justice does the same thing. I have copies of DP's 2007 sets (Vegoose, Keyspan, Bercy) and 2006 (Coachella), they all sound the same (same arrangements, except that the timing in which certain effects drop in are different). The only difference is that the 2006 set doesn't have that polish and refinement as the 07 sets.

You want to hear something live that is moreso improv than arranged? Buy Alive 1997.

Here's what Justice works with behind the cross and the amps:

justice4.jpg

justice3.jpg

justice5.jpg

3 x Jazzmutant Lemur
2 x MacBook Pro (1 used as a backup)
1 x Korg MicroKorg
1 x Korg ZERO8 Live Control
1 x Pioneer DJM800
On Ableton Live

btkadams

hey im agreeing with you. they were definitely not just pressing play at the beginning of a performance. you can hear different versions of their set in different venues.

Kitsuné

btkadams said:
i know what happened, i read all about it. i didn't say that as if i was being ignorant about it.
I'm sorry, I just wanted to make it clear that it was in fact an accident.

Let me close this silly argument by quoting you again:
btkadams said:
it's all speculation really and it doesn't change the fact that they are great at what they do

Nice pictures by the way Kccitystar, very interesting!

DECK'ARD

The Amiga Brotherhood
Yeah, let's not derail the music!

Just waiting on some new Slips stuff, and should have a VERY nice mix from an up+coming act later ...

Gav

Just a bit of a random post.
Had the TV on while doing other things earlier, then this advert came on. I knew i recognised the music from somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPWyUj2q0x4&eurl

Myleene Klass playing Aerodynamic by Daft Punk on the piano. With a full bit of orchestration.
As much as i dislike the woman, i thought this was very cool.

crispyben

Nash said:
Old Evil Nine was nothing like Daft Punk, but New Evil Nine's album They Live reminds me very much of Discovery.

Different, but the same VERY high production values, no weak song, dance-driven but very original etc. Quite a few of the tracks, such as the title track They Live could BE Daft Punk tracks! :D

QUALITY Shaun Of The Dead-style video as well:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-nVplcJTtY0

SUPERB album, and their live shows are something else as well =)
I definitely don't hear it, and I must admit I don't like it either, but thanks for the explanation.

Davidion said:
Apparently there's a movement in France away from "maximal" (sweet), and towards synthpop (SWEET). A little more "pure" than what Chromeo brought to the table.

FUCKING EXCELLENT

http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x6...-the-van_music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-_F6kD5dKM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rVRkB83QuY

Would love to see this catch on.
They're all part of the Valerie collective, from Nantes., and they're mostly good. They've been compared to some of the Italians Do It Better acts, who I prefer.

btkadams

Gav said:
Just a bit of a random post.
Had the TV on while doing other things earlier, then this advert came on. I knew i recognised the music from somewhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPWyUj2q0x4&eurl

Myleene Klass playing Aerodynamic by Daft Punk on the piano. With a full bit of orchestration.
As much as i dislike the woman, i thought this was very cool.
thats pretty damn cool! just curious you guys, are most of you in this thread not from NA?

i've been really into this song lately:
Want U - Lo-Fi-Fnk

and this one:
YOA (The Twelves Remix) - Theatre of Disco

btkadams said:
thats pretty damn cool! just curious you guys, are most of you in this thread not from NA?

i've been really into this song lately:
Want U - Lo-Fi-Fnk

I was once at a concert where LoFi Fnk, Shitdisco and the Pigeon Detectives were playing. LoFi was the second band this evening and when they started playing it seemed like every homosexual guy of Cologne rushed on the floor to see them (no homophob). They seem to have a large fanbase there.

Shaneus

Fuck... haven't been in this thread for a while! While there's all the talk of French(y) artists, I have to submit the following artist:

Lifelike

I've been on a massive kick of his (given that he's coming to Aus. for Future Music Festival in a few months) and he just knows how to rock the shit perfectly. No quasi-retro filters to try and make his tracks sound underproduced, everything he does is clean and funky and rolls around like the waves on a golden beach.

Exhibit A: Lifelike - So Electric
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZASd_PlgCHw

Exhibit B: Ercola - Follow Me (Lifelike remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UidmR0jcrLo

Exhibit C: Van She - Kelly (Lifelike remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbOdN-7UI20

Can anyone else recommend stuff of this quality? I've tried looking up folks like Braxe, Falke and other Frenchies, but the best I can come up with is Bangalter's solo work... more would be awesome!

djtiesto

Nash said:

CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

:O Will their first single off the album be used in the Dreamcast 2's ad campaign?

djtiesto

Shaneus said:
Fuck... haven't been in this thread for a while! While there's all the talk of French(y) artists, I have to submit the following artist:

Lifelike

I've been on a massive kick of his (given that he's coming to Aus. for Future Music Festival in a few months) and he just knows how to rock the shit perfectly. No quasi-retro filters to try and make his tracks sound underproduced, everything he does is clean and funky and rolls around like the waves on a golden beach.

Can anyone else recommend stuff of this quality? I've tried looking up folks like Braxe, Falke and other Frenchies, but the best I can come up with is Bangalter's solo work... more would be awesome!

Lifelike and Kris Menace - Discopolis is a tune and a half, although it's a bit older. Desyn used to cane the shit out of that one in 2006.

Try:
Sally Shapiro
Tensnake
Aeroplane
Prins Thomas
all that nu-disco type stuff.

btkadams

Shaneus said:

Lifelike

i can't listen right now because i'm in class but lifelike did an awesome remix of does it offend you, yeah's last song. check it out if you can.

Top Bottom