• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Shy has a Batman Inc thing going now? Should've seen that coming. I'm sure it has a James Bond played by Idris flavor

Sch1sm be like
heatherhudson2.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
How is that Obama thread still goin?

Circular arguments about where he's betraying his ideals, and how he should only make an arbitrary amount of money otherwise he's not truly for the people. And on and on. Besides that, hot takes about how he was always a corporate stooge and how [insert poster here] always saw through his lies, also disingenuous statements about how [insert applicable president] never did anything like this and "how could you Obama, you hath forsaken us".

Cue me vomiting in my mouth.

So about the same as earlier.

Circular arguments about where he's betraying his ideals, and how he should only make an arbitrary amount of money otherwise he's not truly for the people. And on and on. Besides that, hot takes about how he was always a corporate stooge and how [insert poster here] always saw through his lies.

Cue me vomiting in my mouth.

So about the same as earlier.
I read one of the pages and it took a full fifty seconds of scrolling on my phone to hit the bottom.

Like good Lord y'all really A) hate winning elections like you all sell us out for and B) don't want the black guy to have nothing.

Johndoey

Banned
With how Halo 5 went, I'm assuming Halo 6 is going to end with Cortana and Chief tearfully confessing their undying love and then dissolving into star dust or sentient data streams or some shit and flying off. Multiplayer should be great though.

Call Of Duty WWII is looking good. I assume they're going to portray concentration camps in the campaign, I have faith that Sledgehammer will be respectful. Hopefully i'll be proven right.

Somehow the most shocking thing thing is them nixing regenerating health.

That asshole talking like he knows everything about Obama in that thread is pissing me off....

Doing a speech for a hedge fund. Like he fucking knows what Obama gonna do with that money. Can't believe he said that shit. Hedge fund...hehehe. ignorant ass fool.

I am worried about the future right now. Man shit is getting crazier everyday and some people still argue about insignificant crap when the real danger is looming upon us. What did do to deserve this.....

zeemumu

I am worried about the future right now. Man shit is getting crazier everyday and some people still argue about insignificant crap when the real danger is looming upon us. What did do to deserve this.....

It's not. You just know about it now. There are things that are getting worse. Crazy people isn't really one of them

I know right? I've noticed more and more anime nowadays being shameless about terrible 3d animation. That, and the trashy low-effort shows that are made every year. Don't even get me started on the shows Funimation are choosing to dub this season!

Kreed

It's not crazier, it's just everyone has a mini computer in their pocket to share thoughts that don't need to be shared all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom