• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

4/3 - Fight For Relief: Charity Event For JAPAN - iplaywinner x level|up

h3ro

Every time I watch Dante, I see a new move I didn't know he had. I didn't know he had Lightning Legs!

Also, Gootecks went back to Sent :lol

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
THERE YOU GO GOO TECKS THERE YOU GO.
OOOOOOOOOH GOOO TEX.

I love that 3xDestruction liberation. One of my favourite Dormammu moves to use.

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
Rorschach said:
So... what? sp00ky was gonna bring his own internet? Gimme a break.
naw, but choice of venue might make a difference. I'm not saying spooky has control over that, just that level up probably did.

exittt

Banned
spooky plans a week ahead with the venue so there are never any internet/other logistical problems. I should assume the other streamers do the same, but probably not.

Anyways, levelup stream isn't bad so far, unlike west coast warzone at least.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
They put together this charity event in less than 2 weeks. I doubt they had many venue options with that short notice.

I've been tracking the donations and thinking about whether I want to seriously go for the gold TE. High donation is at least $1k though...

Rorschach

exittt said:
spooky plans a week ahead with the venue so there are never any internet/other logistical problems. I should assume the other streamers do the same, but probably not.

Anyways, levelup stream isn't bad so far, unlike west coast warzone at least.
He goes a week in advance so there aren't any equipment problems and so he can set up with time to spare, but the person throwing the event chooses the venue. Neither he nor level up will be able to tell EVO to move.

[edit] Anyway, I don't care who does what and I don't hate either of the streamers themselves. I hate the nuthuggers that spam the channels.
bistromathics said:
naw, but choice of venue might make a difference. I'm not saying spooky has control over that, just that level up probably did.
Yeah, I guess so. I don't know who chose the location, but it was short notice and for charity.
Should have been in the LA area!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Aruarian Reflection said:
They put together this charity event in less than 2 weeks. I doubt they had many venue options with that short notice.

I've been tracking the donations and thinking about whether I want to seriously go for the gold TE. High donation is at least $1k though...
Yeah, 5K in total before it started, with one of the hosts (sorry I forget who) going insane about how much one guy donated, makes it seem like someone donated a LOT.

Ofcourse it should just be an incentive second and a reason to donate any amount for the cause first.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
Oh no doubt, I'm going to donate regardless. But I'm honestly not going to drop over $1k unless I'm >99% sure I'm going to win the stick. I'll release the numbers I've been tracking when I've been priced out. I have a feeling there's a few people waiting until the last half hour for some serious donations.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Aruarian Reflection said:
Oh no doubt, I'm going to donate regardless. But I'm honestly not going to drop over $1k unless I'm >99% sure I'm going to win the stick. I'll release the numbers I've been tracking when I've been priced out. I have a feeling there's a few people waiting until the last half hour for some serious donations.
Yeah, I can understand and respect that entirely. It's a lot of money.

HERE COMES GOOTECKS. YOU CAN DO IT GOOTECKS.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wow, I'm actually somehow proud of Gootecks. He actually capitalized on every opportunity in that last match.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
MarkMan not commenting on Hori stick :lol

Then whipping out the Madcatz MvC3 TE hahaa

EDIT: My bad, double post.

h3ro

Enk said:
So what's this "worst team" of MvC3 that Justin is taking up?

Lei-Lei, Chris, Thor. He said Lei is the worst character in the game. He's been starting her on point, golding her and then using Thor.

Top Bottom