• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alt-Right Turns on Charlottesville Unite The Right Organizer "Hired by Soros"

Eat this DEEP STATE OPERATIVES
eIZ8l.gif

Drain The Swamp™

deep-state-vs-trump-swamp-draining-service-toon.jpg

Trump really showed the Deep State by.....yelling at them on Twitter.

aaaaa0

A thought. Taking the statues down is explicitly legislated agains in some states, is it? Fine. Just augment them. Add the equivalent of a Fearless Girl:

Pqr0DmU.jpg

Add further statuary to change the meaning. Change it from a statue of a Civil War General to a statue of a statue of a Civil War general being pulled down.

This is a great idea.

Dryk

The paranoia of the alt-right is really something else. Even when they nominally control the presidency and Republicans in congress are too scared to oppose them directly, they're constantly preoccupied with an omnipotent enemy that doesn't exist. Imagine how much more dangerous they would be if they didn't waste so much time and energy fighting each other.
If those things were true they wouldn't be the alt-right. Those things are rooted in the same traits that make you a fascist or a white supremacist in the first place.

dlauv

Every time news that looks bad for the Administration comes out, I head over to /pol/ to check the meltdown. I normally avoid 4chan, but I like to leave my libby bubble sometimes for perspective, if you can call it that, since it all seems so whimsically petulant.

They're paranoid of everything at this point. They think everyone is a shill, everyone on tv is jewish, they think the left is trolling their threads constantly with false flag alt-right posts, they think Nazis are LARPers (either the left, trolling, or the right being too "ironic" for its own good), that everyone on the left is a communist, that establishment Republicans are bad, that Bannon was some kind of mastermind; they believe in The Franklin Prophecy -- it's just mind-bogglingly sad. You can see how some fearful outcast shut-ins would buy into the rhetoric. It's exceedingly self-congratulatory and based entirely on sad, anecdotal, kneejerk, fear-mongering shit not even bearing mention. They troll themselves pretty hard. I don't know how much of the movement is actually on /pol/ -- probably not a ton -- but Richard Spencer really is the leader apparently and he's neck deep in that shit.

What I hate are smug, white, urban cowboys on my social media tossing out the constant "offended" barbs and "free speech"isms because they're clueless (or not) about private institutions due to people like Fox, Republican AM radio, Milo and Bill Maher conflating the shit.

I'm going to be pleased when this shit collapses, and it really seems like the days are numbered. But Trump's been pretty happy to slip through fingers.

A thought. Taking the statues down is explicitly legislated agains in some states, is it? Fine. Just augment them. Add the equivalent of a Fearless Girl:
Here in Alabama any alterations are forbidden as well.
The Mayor of Birmingham tried to compromise and just built walls around it but got sued within a day by the state AG(if the AG wins Birmingham gets fined $25,000 a day that they stay up.).

SigSig

Man, this Soros fellow sure is behind everything these days, huh.
Since I'm kinda out of the loop: This is just code for "jewish conspiracy", isn't it.

Who the fuck is George Soros anyway? My dad buys into a little bit of this nonsense and talks about him sometimes.

Just a big scary Boogeyman people can blame when their ugly views get exposed?

riotous

Banned
Who the fuck is George Soros anyway? My dad buys into a little bit of this nonsense and talks about him sometimes.

There was debunked "proof" that he paid for protestors during the big Chigago anti Trump rally.

IiRC some democratic PAC rep made an off the cuff joke that they were hiring protestors this gets associated with Soros because hes a Jewish billionaire who in the 2000s started giving money to liberal causes.

Since then people have come forward to claim they were paid ridiculous sums of money to show up at protests and all kinds of conspiracy theories none of them with a lick of proof.

traveler

Not Wario
Is the alt right even familiar with the concept of Occam's Razor? I guess it's antithetical to truthers in general, so they probably wouldn't be big fans.

Every time news that looks bad for the Administration comes out, I head over to /pol/ to check the meltdown. I normally avoid 4chan, but I like to leave my libby bubble sometimes for perspective, if you can call it that, since it all seems so whimsically petulant.

Same, very cathartic activity.

Baraka in the White House

2-Terms of Kombat

Y'know how the right has guys like the Kochs?

And the Mercers.

And the Adelsons.

He's like them, only liberal yet infinitely more (((sinister))) for some strange reason.

The funniest people are those that are convinced that 10 year old 🌎Soros🌎 significantly contributed to the holocaust & Nazi Germany

He also controls the international politics because he is into Amnesty International. The stuff I heard about him and his incredible power is some ridicolous nonsense.

It's another modern take of the International Jewish Conspiracy.

Locke562

He also controls the international politics because he is into Amnesty International. The stuff I heard about him and his incredible power is some ridicolous nonsense.

It's another modern take of the International Jewish Conspiracy.
Don't forget "deep state" essentially being a dog whistle for the old Zionist occupied government conspiracy.

I'm honestly wondering when things come full circle and the alt-right says that Trump was a Soros plant.
You joke but there are some who are believing that Trump was a liberal plant to help further boost the left's morale. Let them wallow in their insanity.

Nazi who organized the rally and said Heather Heyer's death was "payback time" getting his comeuppance:

Know what buddy? I don't care. You wanna pop Xanax while drinking, that's on you. You actively celebrated someone's death, and you what, didn't think people would be angry?

Top Bottom