• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Scaramucci explicit interview with Ryan Lizza at the New Yorker

Mahonay

Banned
d8HESqP_d.jpg
I can't stop laughing

Nasbin

What I want to do is I want to fucking kill all the leakers and I want to get the President's agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people," he told me.

A bit sad the lede is getting buried under the shock of Mucci's language. Dude is declaring war on his own administration and demanding the FBI engage in almost certainly illegal political hit jobs of the president's own staff. Stupid Watergate indeed.

Mahonay

Banned
A bit sad that the lede is getting buried under the shock of Mucci's language. Dude is declaring war on his own administration and demanding the FBI engage in almost certainly illegal political hit jobs of the president's own staff. Stupid Watergate indeed.
Dude was obviously coked out of his god damn mind.

Kyzer

Banned
A bit sad that the lede is getting buried under the shock of Mucci's language. Dude is declaring war on his own administration and demanding the FBI engage in almost certainly illegal political hit jobs of the president's own staff. Stupid Watergate indeed.

Because they know he could have not meant it literally and it would just feed the usual language parsing deflection, theyre actually talking about the more important substance of the story imo

mjp2417

Banned
I'm just really struggling to understand what alternate outcome he had in mind as a result of "trusting" this reporter.

That's just the bog standard GOP dog and pony show. At some point they play victim. They always do. Mooch/Trump wanted this disseminated for whatever reason.

Nasbin

Because they know he could have not meant it literally and it would just feed the usual language parsing deflection, theyre actually talking about the more important substance of the story imo

No, re-read what I said. The lede isn't that he wants to literally kill WH staffers, but that he is seriously prepared to unleash a scorched earth campaign to purge the Trump administration of disloyalty via the politicization of the FBI. The substance here isn't that Mucci said crude things about Bannon, we already know he hates Bannon.

reKon

Banned
If I was in high school again in AP govt, it would surely be by far the most entertaining class. Like holy shit

UberTag

I find him wanting to kill leakers terrifying.

Just release the piss tape and end it all.
If the piss tape ever comes out, Scaramucci will simply downplay it and say, "Big fucking deal. The President had me piss on Obama's mattress from the Master Bedroom in the White House last night. 'Mooch, go piss on that bed,' he said. So I whipped it out and took care of business. I've propped it up outside on the front lawn. It's the Piss-Stained Memorial of Obama's Failed Legacy. We expect it to draw as many tourists as the Lincoln Memorial."

Kill3r7

If the piss tape ever comes out, Scaramucci will simply downplay it and say, "Big fucking deal. The President had me piss on Obama's mattress from the Master Bedroom in the White House last night. 'Mooch, go piss on that bed,' he said. So I whipped it out and took care of business. I've propped it up outside on the front lawn. It's the Piss-Stained Memorial of Obama's Failed Legacy. We expect it to draw as many tourists as the Lincoln Memorial."

This post is glorious. I cannot stop laughing.

~Kinggi~

Banned

GAF is on fire these days

~Kinggi~

Banned
As a Canadian, I can kind'a agree with this.

People of the world need to realize the US is a huge place, which means we got these uneducated dumb fucks in the middle of nowhere that serve as a disproportionate base holding the smart people hostage because of bullshit outdated voting rules. Seriously most of the big cities and educated areas hate Trump more than i think any politician has ever been hated.

Shoeless

People of the world need to realize the US is a huge place, which means we got these uneducated dumb fucks in the middle of nowhere that serve as a disproportionate base holding the smart people hostage because of bullshit outdated voting rules. Seriously most of the big cities and educated areas hate Trump more than i think any politician has ever been hated.

For me, personally, the part where some respect was lost was over the significant percentage of people that simply didn't go out and vote. It's one thing to be committed to fighting Trump and voting against him, or believing in Republican ideology and going out to express your support.

It's a whole other thing if people think "Yeah, Trump's bad, but you know what, it's cold tonight, and I've got these shows to watch on Netflix so... yeah, screw picking a new leader, I'm just staying home." And then, afterwards, thinking "OH MY GOD, TRUMP IS PRESIDENT, THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?"

Top Bottom