• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What is the stupidest thing you have ever done?

my birthday is on Monday. I often reflect on my life and my choices around this time of year . What is the one thing you've done that was stupider than anything else?

For me it was when I was 20ish. I was at a red light. I saw a cop pull someone over.

Being the dumbass I was I thought it would be funny to shout "leave him alone you fucking fascist", as I drove by.

Terrible idea. He pulled my ass over so quick.

I then spent the next hour in the back of a cop car as the officer tore my car apart looking for something to bust me with. He didn't find shit, so he let me go with a ticket for speeding, running a stop sign and obstructed view on my dash. All made up.

If I was black, I'd probably be dead or in prison.

He actually asked if I was hispanic as he chewed me out. Like that mattered

Solo

Riding on the roof of a car while drunk while the driver was drunk back when I was 18 or 19 and a completely reckless moron made me a candidate for the Darwin award.

Beth Cyra

Let my self get overweight.

Or

Admitted to being a shipper with Ship Tattoos across my chest and back on Gaf.

Not sure which was the worse choice lol.

Driving while intoxicated. Now before y'all pound on me:

I was 21, so this was seven years ago. Haven't done it sense
My friend was supposed to be the DD and then got super fucking drunk so I had to sober up as fast as possible
I spent half the night NOT drinking because i knew I'd have to drive
I didn't feel drunk

Legally I was though, and it was like the most terrifying twenty minutes of my life. Never, ever again. Should have just taken a fucking cab or called someone else, but since I spent most of the night trying to sober up, I figured I was sober. Wasn't, but i was pretty stupid in college.

jstripes

Banned
For me it was when I was 20ish. I was at a red light. I saw a cop pull someone over.

Being the dumbass I was I thought it would be funny to shout "leave him alone you fucking fascist", as I drove by.

Terrible idea. He pulled my ass over so quick.

I then spent the next hour in the back of a cop car as the officer tore my car apart looking for something to bust me with. He didn't find shit, so he let me go with a ticket for speeding, running a stop sign and obstructed view on my dash. All made up.

If I was black, I'd probably be dead or in prison.

He actually asked if I was hispanic as he chewed me out. Like that mattered

uVXWUpd.gif

Amneziak

aka The Hound
Years ago I mouthed off and acted tough to a bunch of military guys at a party. I was drunk and they could probably tell. I'm so lucky I didn't get annihilated.

Broke off my friendship with my best friend of (at the time) 9 years. He was an idiot (started to become a racist and a bully) in a few ways but a great friend and I felt like I did the right thing, but leaving him without explanation was really stupid and dickish. Should've discussed the problem instead.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
the first time i ever rode a motorcycle was in southeast asia. i fell twice, hit a wall, and couple times drove on the wrong lane.

i also hit the gate of the rental shop, but they somehow still let me hit the road.

Driving from San Diego to somewhere in Texas almost non stop. Fell asleep at the wheel but somehow did not die. Kind of came aware sitting at a diner somewhere and both my buddy and I had no real memory of how we got there. We each thought the other drove.

idiots.

Beat the shit out of my wife's father, after he punched her into oblivion in front of me. Should have let that tiny fuck keep taking blows and let the police grab him and lock his bitch ass up. Somehow, I was the bad guy because I reacted to a pussy punching a woman that stands five foot nothing.

Nah. I'd do it again. I hope, if hell is real, he lives that shit for eternity..bitch ass hoe..

gatling

Grease fire. The flames blocked the cabinets with the flours in it. My brain just shut off and I felt very nonchalant about it for some reason which scared me afterwards. Got a fire extinguisher from the hallway. It melted the microwave frame above the stove and I was cleaning scorch marks and soot off the cabinets/ceiling for a day or two.

Picking up a lit M80 after one of my friends tried to throw it out the car window and it bounced back into the front seat. It exploded literally the second I let go.

I could easily be JPP. Don't play with fireworks.

Got the cotton from a Q-Tip stuck in my ear, got it out but was paranoid there might be some fibers in there, tried to get them out with a bobby pin, scratched my ear canal and got a hellacious ear infection that I didn't get treated fast enough, hearing loss then tinnitus. Don't stick stuff in your ears.

olag

When I was 6 ,during a fishing trip I jumped into a river and almost got dragged into an underground cave system by the current .Would have died then if it wasnt for my uncle managing to pull me out before I fully disappeared underwater.

When I was about 2 I got left out to play in the yard and when my mom got back to me I was apparently playing with a snake. It suprisingly did bite me even though apperently it was trying really hard to get away from me.

Biggest Mistake: I didn't ask out my best friend who I had a crash on since Year 8. Turns out she had a crash on me too :(. Also those two stroies above were in Africa

GhostBed

Got punched in the face and had two teeth knocked out for a "friend" who would never do the same for me.

Fuck that guy.

Beat the shit out of my wife's father, after he punched her into oblivion in front of me. Should have let that tiny fuck keep taking blows and let the police grab him and lock his bitch ass up. Somehow, I was the bad guy because I reacted to a pussy punching a woman that stands five foot nothing.

Nah. I'd do it again. I hope, if hell is real, he lives that shit for eternity..bitch ass hoe..

I don't think that's stupid.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
How old you gonna be, Saro? I'm 30 in a few weeks.

Stupidest thing I ever did... that's a long list of tied-for-first-places. We'll go with "botching things with my ex-fiance because I turned into an emotional shell for a year" for tonight.

Dead Guy

When I was twelve I decided it would be a great idea to toboggan down a small slope, across the street and down another slope on the other side. What I didn't see was a truck coming down the road because my view was blocked by trees.

Went head first into his front tire and knocked myself out for several minutes. Got a really bad concussion and amnesia for several hours. To this day I only remember bits and pieces of the incident.

Had I hit a few inches to the right however, the truck would have rolled right over my head. Closest I've ever came to death

Maxinas

Did she dump you? If she didn't, and now gives you blowjobs whenever you want, i'd say you did a smart thing my man.

Top Bottom