• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian Collectors Edition is up at Amazon!

R-User!

Amazon Collectors Edition!!!

Steelbook Art!

Go go go!

Edit3: looks like Amazon is sold out for now but you could try the link below anyway periodically to see if it comes back in stock. Or check if the Gamestop or BB links below have any life left in them...

The Last Guardian - Collector's Edition - PlayStation 4 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GW8WPXI/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Edit: where are you Y2Kev? :p
Edit2: thought you'd certainly drop the bones for this game lol... Anyway.

Gamestop and Best Buy links courtesy of nbnt and DPtheGod:

That statue of trico........ the feels!

Also, if anyone wants, here's a gamestop link.

http://m.gamestop.com/product/ps4/games/the-last-guardian-collectors-edition/131613

chrono01

Pre-ordered!

Will cancel if I can manage one from within Canada, but I wanted to grab one just in-case this becomes super-limited.

81aDWgteuoL._SL1500_.jpg

That Steelbook cover should be the regular cover

ChrisD

Got fear sweat pouring with my $240 in Amazon pre-orders between Persona 5 and now this.

Hallelujah for no immediate charge.

Thanks for the heads-up, OP!

That cover art looks great. I'm not one for figures, but this one looks really high quality. I wish there was a lower tier with just the soundtrack and art book.

R-User!

Everyone who thanked me so far, or who later on thanks me, you're welcome.

We waited long enough for this, why wait to preorder a beautiful edition if the budget allows.

I just got curious if it was available to preorder in general, but below the regular edition result at the top of the list was the collectors edition beckoning my wallet...

Prime discount really made the difference too.

Edit: Collectors "box" has me intrigued. Such a plain-looking crate. So unassuming. With such beauty within!

MilkBeard

Looks great. Love the steelbook. But do they have to include a statue? This is a gaming trend that I hope will die. Hopefully they will have the steelbook + artbook without the figure.

ZoronMaro

I really want that artbook, but that's way to much for all the other crap I don't want. I'll wait for scalpers to sell the artbook separately.

Everyone who thanked me so far, or who later on thanks me, you're welcome.

We waited long enough for this, why wait to preorder a beautiful edition if the budget allows.

I just got curious if it was available to preorder in general, but below the regular edition result at the top of the list was the collectors edition beckoning my wallet...

Prime discount really made the difference too.

Edit: Collectors "box" has me intrigued. Such a plain-looking crate. So unassuming. With such beauty within!

I'll say thanks, although it's totalling $150 to get it here in the UK, will keep the preorder up until I see what the EU/UK get offered.

Looks great. Love the steelbook. But do they have to include a statue? This is a gaming trend that I hope will die. Hopefully they will have the steelbook + artbook without the figure.
I would rather buy that edition personally too.

Hopefully I can sell the stupid statue to someone else. Or repurpose it into some kind of bookend.

That steelbook is beautiful. So bought.

The only other ps4 steelbook I've ponied up for so far was Bloodborne.

And yeah, meh on the statue. I liked that Bloodborne had a cheaper CE that was just a steelbook.

TrojanAg

Thanks for the heads up, got it preordered with the prime discount. I almost never buy these, but after such a long wait it is justified.

zulux21

Waiting on best buy

I really don't get why you would wait to preorder on amazon for any other store.

there isn't anything charged.
cancelling takes 10 seconds.

while best buy is no doubt better due to getting rewards points and a far better chance of good shipping, I don't see why you wouldn't preorder on amazon to be sure you have a copy preordered and then also preorder on best buy can cancel amazon after you do that.

I mean you can never be sure with more niche games like this if the LE will stay in stock for a long time or sell out pretty quickly.

D-Man

Damn. I don't know if I'll be able to afford this when it comes out, but I'll pre-order it for now since I really do want to get a CE for this game. It's too big of an occasion for me to pass up on.

I don't need the statue but I want the rest of it. Pre-ordered. Maybe I will find someone that would want the statue.

Thanks OP

I don't buy special editions with figures, I never display them.

Also I'd rather have a tell-all book about The Last Guardian's development than a book about its art.

Replicant

That statue better not crush the Steelbook and its quality better be higher than a typical junk statues from Ubisoft package. Ideally, I just want a Steelbook + OST + artbook edition.

EDIT: The fuck? I just had it on my cart and now it's gone!

EDIT2: Phew, it appeared again. Managed to get 1.

Top Bottom