• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT2| - I Mean Look What Our Teams Did For Us!

Raiders Vegas relocation vote is on the owners meeting agenda for next Monday:

Jason La Canfora‏Verified account @JasonLaCanfora

NFL's agenda for upcoming spring owner's meeting has a vote on Raiders potential move to Las Vegas set for Monday ...

Mech should be nice and buy these for Trejo
booty-pops.jpg

WedgeX

Banned
I see there has already been Lions NFL championship remembrances.

I don't know what else I can contribute aside from being trying to constantly keep my expectations appropriately low.

Good morning everyone

I would take this rooster as prez over that orange piece of shit. Aside from how inept he is in all things, has there ever been a more physically unfit president in history? Taft?
Grant was JaknCoke on steroids..

Cleveland was a heavy guy

Teddy had health problems like asthma, but was a dude bro and into lifting..

Nixon was super clumsy

Also in Taft's defense, after his presidency, he dropped a fuckton of weight after he became a Supreme Court Justice. He really really didn't want to be president..

Y'all remember when they forced Cam to sit because he didn't wear a tie on the plane but they let him play with a torn rotator cuff?

Oh Rowboat and Getts

bionic77

I found some twin shrines on some mountains two nights ago and the answer to the puzzle was extremely obvious when you find the twin shrine but I was totally lost in just the first one and wasted a good 30 minutes looking at those constellation pictures going nowhere.

Really cool how the two shrines were linked though.

Also, the criticisms people have for this game are hilarious. Literally anything that is a minor (and emphasis on minor) annoyance or nuisance is made into a huge issue. The empty world complaint is the weirdest as it seems like there are millions of secrets and discoveries in this game. And 99% of the time when you are exploring you are going to find some shit.

WedgeX

Banned
I found some twin shrines on some mountains two nights ago and the answer to the puzzle was extremely obvious when you find the twin shrine but I was totally lost in just the first one and wasted a good 30 minutes looking at those constellation pictures going nowhere.

Really cool how the two shrines were linked though.

Also, the criticisms people have for this game are hilarious. Literally anything that is a minor (and emphasis on minor) annoyance or nuisance is made into a huge issue. The empty world complaint is the weirdest as it seems like there are millions of secrets and discoveries in this game. And 99% of the time when you are exploring you are going to find some shit.

I think people expect game worlds to be as packed as New York City.

bionic77

I think people expect game worlds to be as packed as New York City.
It is the internet.

People love to shit on everything.

I don't mind criticism, but most of it is so poorly thought out and usually copy and pasting some internet personality. Most often people just disassemble things to make them look less impressive (i.e. durrrr, in Zelda you just move him around and fight stuff by pushing buttons I played this game in 1985 and it was called Double Dragon and it was better the first time!). Or they become obnoxious and focus on a single aspect of a movie or game, sometimes literally something that is a second of a movie (see a ton of Dark Knight "reviews") and blow it out of proportion.

Say whatever the fuck you want. But please be thoughtful and interesting.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mech really has a thing for Wisconsin grown players

Panthers season ended Jan 1st, it is almost 4 months later and cam still hasn't had the surgery that he needs. Wtf

I'm surprised this isn't much bigger news, in this thread at least.

He's gone from being the MVP to maybe being out of the league in a few years? A lot is riding on this surgery because it's in his throwing shoulder so his career is riding on it.

Rivera also said that they're modifying the offense so he'll have to throw more because he was taking too many hits under the old offense as a running threat.

Shoulders are a weird and delicate muscle group so who knows how this will turn out?

Top Bottom