• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

luulubuu

Yo, so PUBG is still in EA and they said they were going out of it by the end of the month, I have the claim and also the interest in doing it but :/

luulubuu

Since no one has shown early interest yet, I'll be claiming this one.

Monster Hunter: World by BlizzKrut (September 1st, 2017)

You can't claim it, it's too far away from release window, that's why nobody has claimed it

Same here, I think

CrazyHal

So Dauntless, that free to play monster hunting game just entered close beta. Is anyone planning to make a Beta OT? I was thinking of making one but i don't photoshop so i can't do anything fancy.

Zeta Oni

Edit: lol just saw that

Edit 2: To give more context, I normally go checking to see if someone had claimed it since the last update to the OP starting from the most recent page, and I guess I started just before Wo33er made the claim, which I really didn't see coming.

luulubuu

DROPMIX by luulubuu (5 of September, 2017)
Release Date: September 24, 2017

Junior member here, wondering if someone can take care of this:

Dropmix (Harmonix's new musical card game)
Release Date: September 24, 2017

I made these posts to include info on the game for an OT and found out I can't make a new thread yet.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=247662218&postcount=95
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=247665695&postcount=104
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=247910147&postcount=159

It's almost ready to copy and paste.

You just gave me a chance for a Yugi-Oh! pun title, junior

giphy.gif

Good job man, will credit you

Firehead

Don't think there's an OT for Bendy and the Ink Machine, so I'm going to try to whip something up...

Bendy and the Ink Machine by Firehead (5th of September, 2017)
Release Dates: Episodic, with each Chapter released individually. Chapter 1 released February 10th, 2017; Chapter 2 released April 18th, 2017; Chapter 3 releasing September 2017

Cornbread78

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana by Blue-kun (September 8th, 2017)

Game is set to launch September 12th.

Shoot Sol a message ( he posted about doing the OT a few weeks ago and I think he is working on one as well. Combine forces for a great game!

Resident Evil Revelations Collection [Switch] by TheMoon (September 8 2017)

Releases November 28

TESV: Skyrim [Switch] by TheMoon (September 8 2017)

Releases November something something.

Didn't Alex sign up to do the Switch Skyrim?

TheMoon

Shoot Sol a message ( he posted about doing the OT a few weeks ago and I think he is working on one as well. Combine forces for a great game!

Didn't Alex sign up to do the Switch Skyrim?

oooooooooh on the previous page! I only checked this one and the OP.

I was wondering why I didn't see any claims.^^

edit: ...I even commented on it. massive brain fart :p

Blue-kun

Shoot Sol a message ( he posted about doing the OT a few weeks ago and I think he is working on one as well. Combine forces for a great game!?

Oh, I didn't see it. Only checked the OP for it, and since it wasn't claimed thought I'd go with it. But I guess I'll let him handle it, then!

Blue-kun

He might need help, so reach out. 2 heads are better than 1 as they say, lol.

His nick is sol, right? I couldn't find the post where he claimed it here, but tried PMing him. It says he chose not to receive PMs, so I don't think I can get in touch.

EDIT:
Nvm, found the post. You said a couple weeks, but it's been like A FEW MONTHS, hahaha. It's another Sol, too. Messaging him :)

Cornbread78

His nick is sol, right? I couldn't find the post where he claimed it here, but tried PMing him. It says he chose not to receive PMs, so I don't think I can get in touch.

EDIT:
Nvm, found the post. You said a couple weeks, but it's been like A FEW MONTHS, hahaha. It's another Sol, too. Messaging him :)

LOL, my bad, I should have been more specific!

"SolVanderlyn"

TheMoon what are you doing brah? After all that I did for you? I could have let you die in that 4chan raid but I never gave up on you. I even let you use my GAF Platinum membership to access some secret files! And this is how you repay me? By undermining me? You have given me great shame.

JK it's no worries! Also all of that may actually not have happened.

TheMoon

TheMoon what are you doing brah? After all that I did for you? I could have let you die in that 4chan raid but I never gave up on you. I even let you use my GAF Platinum membership to access some secret files! And this is how you repay me? By undermining me? You have given me great shame.

JK it's no worries! Also all of that may actually not have happened.

Yea right, what a scam that Platinum membership was. You'll hear from my lawyer.

objnwu9s.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom