• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ARCHIVE UP] The Giant Bomb "We've Got A Wii U" Live Stream

BiggNife

whelp I guess I'm the only person who liked the first Rabbids game then

sure felt a like a lot more care went into that game then this piece of crap

SJRB

Gold Member
It's pretty fascinating to see how the mood has switched over there. They all are bored and agitated.

Majine

Banned
Throughout the whole Rabbids IP, I was mad that it stole the spotlight from Rayman. Now that Rayman is back, Rabbids is just a nuisance.

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Been watching the stream for quite a while now and I have to ask...

...Did someone at Nintendo forget that this console was supposed to launch the "next gen"?

Because nothing I've seen, and I mean utterly nada, zip, zilch has said "next gen" for me yet, not a single thing.

edit: and please GB, move on from Rabbids, pretty please?

OMG Aero

...Did someone at Nintendo forget that this console was supposed to launch the "next gen"?
Who said that?
It's been pretty clear from when they first started giving details about the Wii U that it was supposed to bring Nintendo up to date with the 360 and PS3.

Lingitiz

Because nothing I've seen, and I mean utterly nada, zip, zilch has said "next gen" for me yet, not a single thing.

edit: and please GB, move on from Rabbids, pretty please?
Well what were you expecting? We've know the technical capabilities of the system are modest. The main gimmick of the system is the controller, and only games that seem to demonstrate the possiblities of it are Zombiu and Nintendoland.

i saw mario party , rabbits edition

not that it's bad ...it's even necessary for those "familllies out there" that doesn't poss either previous game of the franchise but still ..

StuBurns

Banned
I reaalllly liked Kameo :/
I'm not bagging on it, I just forgot.

I think you have to wonder how much people are investing day one, the 360 launch is great unless you really hoped to be able to spend a grand on top tier stuff, but I don't think that many people did. It was wholly sufficient I think.

S1kkZ

Now I don't want to blow your mind or anything, but people say a lot of crazy things on gaf.

i know. i just think its crazy how many of them believed the next-gen stuff.
"its next gen, its a system released in 2012, the others are from 2005/06!!!"

An-Det

Jumping into ME3 multiplayer. Curious to see quite how it is. Apparently the aren't sure the dlc is even out yet?

Did they use the ME1 theme for this version of the game?

Yeah, they changed the menu music to the Ilos theme for the WiiU version. I love that tune, so I like that change.

Top Bottom