• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iZombie S3 |OT| The Walking Med - Tues 9/8c on The CW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joni

"Wag the Tongue Slowly" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

GOSSIP GIRL - Clive's (Malcolm Goodwin) patience is tested when Liv (Rose McIver) consumes the brain of a murder victim who had the reputation of being the ultimate office gossip. Meanwhile, Blaine (David Anders) and Peyton (Aly Michalka) continue to grow closer as they wait to see if Ravi (Rahul Kohli) is able to reverse the effects of the cure. Lastly, Major (Robert Buckley) is one step away from fulfilling a promise. Viet Nguyen directed the episode written by Kit Boss (#304). Original airdate 4/25/2017.

Volimar

So uh, Major. Think maybe you could have tapped into some of your zombie powers or soldier training when it came to dealing with that guy? No? Okay then.

That preview. Next episode is going to be the most giffed iZombie ever.

TripOpt55

Solid episode. Major had some good lines this week especially with Ravi. Glad they finally did something with the Natalie plot. Felt like they just kept mentioning this past few weeks to let us know it was still a thing.

Solid episode. Major had some good lines this week especially with Ravi. Glad they finally did something with the Natalie plot. Felt like they just kept mentioning this past few weeks to let us know it was still a thing.

That ether he gave to Ravi about being good at waiting in cars was definitely line of the night. Also the song choice when he went to rescue Natalie was great.

A part of me thinks the cure might have worked on Blaine, then he saw Peyton standing over him in the morning and scumbag Blaine couldn't resist.

Another reason to stay away from office gossip, don't want to end up with utopium in your yogurt.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Major's line about Ravi being good at waiting in cars was complete savagery lol. And I appreciate the accuracy of them playing Shadow of Mordor and then actually explaining it and not some random video game mumbo jumbo. Major makes enemies so effortlessly.

This episode was fun, a bit sillier than the first 3 we got this season. And that guy at the end couldn't have been a bigger piece of garbage.

I'm actually surprised Blaine is still New Blaine. I keep waiting for him to get his memories back and then lie about it

Joni

Stupid Gossip Lady, Hitler was Austrian.
Liv giving that beatdown to Ravi at the start of the episode was surprisingly 'real'.

Meier

Great episode -- loved gossipy Liv and the gossip herself had me rolling. I was a little confused about how she actually died though.. did she choke to death or something? The shape of the wound on her chest was strange. Not happy about Peyton and Blaine hooking up.. can't stand him.

Looking forward to next week. >_>

Speaking of next week's episode.

oxfrbcn.png

zer0das

Banned
Great episode -- loved gossipy Liv and the gossip herself had me rolling. I was a little confused about how she actually died though.. did she choke to death or something? The shape of the wound on her chest was strange. Not happy about Peyton and Blaine hooking up.. can't stand him.

Looking forward to next week. >_>

Utopium reacted negatively with her medication, causing her tongue/throat to swell, which indeed choked her to death.

Shaanyboi

Banned
As the episode went along, my girlfriend turns to me and says "why does depressed Ravi remind me of you?"

10 minutes later...

"Oh my god, it totally is you."

Razmos

I feel like Major is going to die.

Blaine will recover his memories, everyone will be happy and ready to give major the cure, but he'll end up on a mission for Filmore-Graives and end up sacrificing himself for his squad.

Corpekata

Banned
I feel like Major is going to die.

Blaine will recover his memories, everyone will be happy and ready to give major the cure, but he'll end up on a mission for Filmore-Graives and end up sacrificing himself for his squad.

This would feel like a strange way to end his story given we've barely seen anything of his squad. There's too much story to explore with the zombie capital and how they handle things for Major to get offed this early, and it would have to be early because he's clearly going to need the cure in the next two episodes or so.

If there's any character in danger of an exit it's probably Peyton, someone the show has never really handled that well over the course of the series.

Razmos

I literally just finished watching the last episode and starting watching the Injustice 2 live stream, and look who showed up:
ZntTCvdh.jpg

It's Clive and Major!

I love that the cast are all so nerdy

Blaine regaining his memories and keeping it hush hush would be so obvious, I really hope they don't do it.

Thats the first thing I thought of as soon as he took the cure. He is so going to fake not having his memories, and then BIG TWIST, we find out he has them. Then follows the eventual Payton finding out and getting super pissed, but he tells her her really does love her regardless, blah blah, blah....

Corpekata

Banned
I literally just finished watching the last episode and starting watching the Injustice 2 live stream, and look who showed up:
ZntTCvdh.jpg

It's Clive and Major!

I love that the cast are all so nerdy

Well, it is a WB game. They have not exactly hid how much promotion they have been doing for WB games this season especially.

Philippo

Caught up on Ep.2, i missed this show, all the characters are the best.

And i especially missed the brains shenanigans, Major on teenager brain is the golden.

Corpekata

Banned
I felt like for sure the episode was gonna end on them post coitus with Blaine getting up to make coffee and remembering how she took her coffee after he asked her (but she didn't answer) in the previous scene.

Joni

"Spanking the Zombie" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

FIFTY SHADES OF LIV - When Liv (Rose McIver) consumes the brains of a dominatrix, her bossy and controlling personality makes everyone a little uncomfortable, especially Clive (Malcolm Goodwin). Meanwhile, Blaine (David Anders) and Peyton (Aly Michalka) have a heart-to-heart. Rahul Kohli and Robert Buckley also star. Tessa Blake directed the episode written by Sara Saedi (#305). Original airdate 5/2/2017.

Volimar

"Spanking the Zombie" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, DLV) (HDTV)

Man I remember the first season with the rumors that Aly Michalka was going to leave the show. So nice to see her still here and with such an expanded role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom