• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Blueblur1 said:
Thank God. GBA Zero is a complete wuss visually. This makes me want Mega Man X to replace Volnutt now. :D
Wat.

megamanzero.jpg

It's a shame they won't be using this design since all the Tatsunoko models are very loyal to the original character/artwork. Oh well.

mmxzero

-PXG- said:
I was going to be REAAAAAAAAAAL pissed if they didn't go with MMX Zero. Shit's classic son. Gotta stick to your roots. Fuck that new school shit.
True that! I wouldn't have minded gba Zero since I love those games, as long as it wasnt from zx, but you can't beat the original. Not that I wasn't already but I'm all over this game, day 1!
Jezan said:
But his sword is weird,it's more like a laser-whip than sword. (The X6 sword is better :p)
2ujt4wj.jpg

Zero's saber in x6 was one one of the reasons I thought that game blew...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well, they change a lot of things. For instance, you can do the Volnutt infinite.

Oh, and the Genie. :p

Boss Doggie

Nah, it's Souki's 2nd stage.

The last part of the match cemented TvC as being a legit fighter in Japan.

Boss Doggie

Any idea on what the Audio CD would contain? I mean, will it also include the supposed music that never got in the States?

Amalthea

Banned
When I was playing the game some weeks ago at a toy-fair it was a strange feeling to beat up a little girl (Roll, even tough she's a robot) with Frank West. Especially with all these kids around. :lol

(Btw.: Most of them didn't know how to play this game, they just held the WiiMote upwards and tried to play it with waggling around.) :D

I know I am gonna get alot of shit for saying this but, why fucking Zero? I like the Mega Man X series as much as anybody but there are soooooooooo many other Capcom characters that can be used in the game.

Gene
Nemesis (Boss or Sub Boss)
Killer7
The Forgotten World guys

Not that I am pissed or anything but it would have been cool to see some of those characters used in a vs fighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom